jasminelily

OMG! Processing Time Update!

19 posts in this topic

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDis...e=serviceCenter

Posted: April 16, 2009

Service Center Processing Dates for Vermont Service Center as of: February 28, 2009

I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence

Removal of lawful permanent resident conditions (spouses of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents)

Working On: May 04, 2008

Edited by jasminelily

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

Service Center Processing Dates for Vermont Service Center as of: February 28, 2009

Removal of lawful permanent resident conditions (spouses of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents)

Service Center Processing Dates for California Service Center as of: February 28, 2009

Working On: 6 MONTHS TARGET GOAL MET

N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

Service Center Processing Dates for California Service Center as of: February 28, 2009

Nothing new with CSC its still 6 months wich very infuriating, I would rather them post an actual date. But thanks for posting this.

I-751 NOA Dated 3/16/2009 CSC

Biometrics done 4/3/2009

Nothing new with CSC its still 6 months wich very infuriating, I would rather them post an actual date. But thanks for posting this.

Talking about frustration. Folks at CSC should feel lucky that they're at CSC. :unsure:

N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

Filed: Timeline

6 months is nothing compared to what others have waited (and are still waiting) for in VSC.

Edited by poochie

House-ism: "I think skinless women are hot!"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm not sure I feel lucky to have been transferred. My package sat in Vermont for seven months untouched and then was transferred to California. Two months there and still nothing. I sent my state Senator an email yesterday basically to complain about the inequities of the situation (i.e., some petitions approved in two months, others taking well over a year) and got a reply that basically said I'll get around to it when I'm good and ready! Great. :angry:

Jo-Anne

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I forgot to say, don't you think it makes sense for everyone on this forum to contact their Senator, regardless of how long they have been waiting for approval to complain about the process? For me personally there are two points that stick in my craw: (1) the inequities of the processing times between "Service" Centers and (2) the online case status on the USCIS website is apparently meaningless. I mean seriously, how many people never saw one single update before they got their greencards? Lately it seems that this update "service" is used by the case reviewers only sporadically. These leaves many of us all feeling as if we've gone to all this trouble and expense only to have our petitions disappear into a black hole! If they aren't going to use it, I'd rather they just took it off the website.

Jo-Anne

Filed: Timeline

You got t love the Vermont Center, since the last update which was March 16th to now April 16th, they have move forward all of 15 days, in a whole month they only mov 15 days worth of files. According to their last update Vermont was working on files from April 20th /08, and now a month later they are working on may 4th. That center should be closed

and everyone should be fired. Do youknow how many unemployeed people are looking for jobs and will surely give 100% if hired? New recruits will have that center moving faster than any other center, that happens when people get too confortable. Have they ever heard of Consulting?? i guarrantee you a good management consulting firm will fired everyone at VSC. I'm totally ticked off, sorry guys its just not fair, most of the transfers have been already approved, touched, re or whatever .

''No tomo te, tomo cafe mi amor,yo como arepa y pabellon, con mi zunbao machuco el English when I talk,Im a VENEZUELAN in New York''

(King Chango)

it would be helpful NOT to complain about the in-equality of the situation.

by complaining all you will do is convince CSC to slow down to make process more equal....

so I repeat, if you are frustrated, i feel bad for you, i am also waiting a long time for my 10 yr card... but try not to point out inequalities between centers as that normally only make things worse when dealing with government work... Im just speaking from experience.

I'm not sure I feel lucky to have been transferred. My package sat in Vermont for seven months untouched and then was transferred to California. Two months there and still nothing. I sent my state Senator an email yesterday basically to complain about the inequities of the situation (i.e., some petitions approved in two months, others taking well over a year) and got a reply that basically said I'll get around to it when I'm good and ready! Great. :angry:

March 11- mailed out AOS to chicago

March 31- I-485 touched.

April 3- got letter in mail saying Initial interview on May 15.

interview came way too fast..

approved 2 yr card on july 2007

Feb10 - mailed out I-751 to CSC

Feb20 - did biometrics

waiting waiting waiting for the 10 year card......................................

its been just over 2 months already.. and NOTHING still....

Haven't you only been waiting just over a month?

March 11- mailed out AOS to chicago

March 31- I-485 touched.

April 3- got letter in mail saying Initial interview on May 15.

interview came way too fast..

approved 2 yr card on july 2007

Feb10 - mailed out I-751 to CSC

Feb20 - did biometrics

waiting waiting waiting for the 10 year card......................................

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Processing times don't matter. My I-751 was transfered to CSC on March 4 and I got an approval on April 6 with misspelled name. Called customer service and they told me that the last notice on my file is a transfer and no approval. They took my corrections anyway. As a reslt, no card yet. :whistle:

At the same time, my friend got her approval on an interview in July last year, and her file was only officially updated in december. :blink: Go figure! I don't even know what to expect anymore.

Processing times are useful as a sugestion, but don't take it seriously :wacko:

9/17/08 - mailed I-751 to VSC

10/23/08 - biometrics

3/4/09 - transfer to CSC

4/6/09 - approval letter

../../.. - GC? maybe?

9/17/08 - I-751 received by VSC

10/30/08 - biometrics

3/5/09 - transfer to CSC

4/6/09 - approval recieved by mail dated 4/2/09

4/21/09 - 'card in process' letter received by mail dated 4/16/09

5/8/09 - GC arrived in mail:)

12/23/11 - N-400 sent

4/21/12 - Citizenship interview

5/30/12 - Oath!

10/10/12 - I-130 for parents received at Chicago lock box

1/9/13 - I-130 approved, case forwarded to NVC

2/7/13 - AOS fee e-mail request

2/9/13 - AOS fee paid

2/16/13 - AOS mailed out

2/16/13 - Choice of agent e-mailed

2/25/13 - Choice of agent accepted by NVC

2/26/13 - IV bill e-mailed

2/27/13 - IV fee paid

Processing times don't matter. My I-751 was transfered to CSC on March 4 and I got an approval on April 6 with misspelled name. Called customer service and they told me that the last notice on my file is a transfer and no approval. They took my corrections anyway. As a reslt, no card yet. :whistle:

At the same time, my friend got her approval on an interview in July last year, and her file was only officially updated in december. :blink: Go figure! I don't even know what to expect anymore.

Processing times are useful as a sugestion, but don't take it seriously :wacko:

9/17/08 - mailed I-751 to VSC

10/23/08 - biometrics

3/4/09 - transfer to CSC

4/6/09 - approval letter

../../.. - GC? maybe?

Hello Beka,

Welcome to our forum. Approval letter with a mispelled name is another mess that is out of our control, sucks even more. But hopefully your phone call caught their mistake on time before they send out the card production order. Here's good luck for the rest of our journey.

jasminelily

N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

You preached it CanAmCharlotte i am sick and tired of waiting.My case sat in Vermont for 7 months i filed July 31st 2008 my case sat untouched gathering dust lint whatever it did there.Lo and behold it got transferred 02-25-2009 and i was elated now almost 2 months after transfer i am still waiting.I dont care who says what about us complaining.I am sick of seeing October and beyond CSC transfers approved.I am pissed actually enraged.I dont know what to do and it seems there is nothing i can do.You said you contacted your congressman and it did nothing.In the end what enrages me is if i have waited 9 going on ten months there should be a consistency to everyones wait.I feel like i am being punished three times.Once for filing on time twice for filing at Vermont.Three times by waching all the October 2008 - March 2009 CSC tranfers new filers getting approved.I have checked my mail box and that website to the point where it has become depressing.And i must say the USCIS website is filled with rubbish they update wrong dates and customer service representatives have no clue whats going on with our cases when i call.I can vent about my wait though it will not get me approved faster.This is the most inadequate most rediculous annoying agency ever USCIS.Its funny in a way , why does it take a year to remove conditions. I will live to vent and wait another day :blink::wacko::crying: .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.