M&D

November fillers

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everybody, It's a big pleasure to have your support and your help, but now I'm really down, the VSC received my application on november 26th, then I've never received nothing, no news about my case only the NOA1. Everyday I follow the processing time on USCIS.gov, I see that they process cases received for 6 months on March 16th and then now we are April 14th still no news. If everybody can tell what I can do, I'd be glad... :crying: :crying:

I-129 send 10/14/2008

NOA1 received 11/26/2008

touched 12/01/2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You can wait until you are outside of your processing guidelines and contact USCIS if you'd like. Patience is a virtue.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Although I already got my NOA2, my fiance and I had the exactly same feeling not too long ago as you do now. NOTHING...even the USCIS website gave us "ERROR" each time we tried to check our status. So finally in February, we were losing our patience (still within the time frame) so he started calling (no answer or was told "to call back after 6 months") and then he made an appointment with the local office. It was then we got something; the lady at the office seemed to be able to see what we could not at the time. While we saw "ERRORS" all the time, she could see from her computer "PENDING." And one month after, the NOA2 came. No touches whatsoever in the process.

I looked at your timeline, our petition went in almost one months earlier than yours. In this case, if we got our NOA2 on March 13, you should not have to wait for too long before the approval notice arrives. :thumbs:

Hi everybody, It's a big pleasure to have your support and your help, but now I'm really down, the VSC received my application on november 26th, then I've never received nothing, no news about my case only the NOA1. Everyday I follow the processing time on USCIS.gov, I see that they process cases received for 6 months on March 16th and then now we are April 14th still no news. If everybody can tell what I can do, I'd be glad... :crying: :crying:

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-10

I-129F RFE(s) : no

RFE Reply(s) : no

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-13

NVC Received : 2009-03-20

NVC Left : 2009-03-27

Consulate Received : 2009-03-31

Packet 3 Received : 2009-03-31

Medical Exam: 2009-4-10

Packet 3 Mailed: 2009-4-13

Interview:2009-4-28 8:00 am (APPROVED!)

US Entry : 20 of May, 2009

Marriage : 10 of August, 2009

AOS Sent : 2009-08-12

NOA1s Received: 08-21-2009, dated August 18.

Bio Appointment Notice: received 09-02-2009, dated August 26

Bio Appoinment Date: 09-23-2009

AOS case transfered to CSC on 09-11-2009

Tried Walk-in: 09-11-2009 succeded

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.