KGH

Package 3 from the Ankara Embassy

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

hi every one,

on package 3 tha US embassy in Turkey (anakra) is sending out for K1 visa, they are asking for the followings but is little bit confusing,

they said to send them:

Form DS-230 Part I (“Biographic Data”), ( BUT ON THE WEBSITE IT SAYS SEND BOTH PAGES TO AVOIDE ANY DELAY?!)

Form DS-156 (“Application for a Nonimmigrant visa”) in duplicate, "WHY DUPLICATE, DOES IT MEAN THAT THEY NEED 2 COPIES OF THE SAME FORM? BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONLINE AUTO GENERATED FORM!!"

Form DS-156K (“ Nonimmigrant Fiance Visa Application”) to be filled out by all principal applicants, "DOES IT MEAN JUST THE BENEFITIARY?

DS-157 (“Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application”) to be filled out by all Iranian applicants in duplicate b] "WHY DUPLICATE, DOES IT MEAN THAT THEY NEED 2 COPIES OF THE SAME FORM? with the same info of the benefitiary?"[/b]

Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) together with evidence which may be presented to meet the public charge provisions of the law must be fully completed. "TOGETHER?!!! WITH WHO?! "

here is the link: http://turkey.usembassy.gov/media/pdfs/k1k2_010609.pdf (2nd page, 2nd item)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
hi every one,

on package 3 tha US embassy in Turkey (anakra) is sending out for K1 visa, they are asking for the followings but is little bit confusing,

they said to send them:

Form DS-230 Part I (“Biographic Data”), ( BUT ON THE WEBSITE IT SAYS SEND BOTH PAGES TO AVOIDE ANY DELAY?!)

Send the whole thing but do not sign the last part, it will be asked under oath during the interview and signed then

Form DS-156 (“Application for a Nonimmigrant visa”) in duplicate, "WHY DUPLICATE, DOES IT MEAN THAT THEY NEED 2 COPIES OF THE SAME FORM? BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONLINE AUTO GENERATED FORM!!"

Yes, two copies

Form DS-156K (“ Nonimmigrant Fiance Visa Application”) to be filled out by all principal applicants, "DOES IT MEAN JUST THE BENEFITIARY?

The Fiance, and any children which may be coming also

DS-157 (“Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application”) to be filled out by all Iranian applicants in duplicate b] "WHY DUPLICATE, DOES IT MEAN THAT THEY NEED 2 COPIES OF THE SAME FORM? with the same info of the benefitiary?"[/b]

2 Copies

Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) together with evidence which may be presented to meet the public charge provisions of the law must be fully completed. "TOGETHER?!!! WITH WHO?! "

Not who, what. They want proof, the letter from your employer tax records, bank records, whatever you think will be needed to prove you can support your fiance and meet the income requirements.

here is the link: http://turkey.usembassy.gov/media/pdfs/k1k2_010609.pdf (2nd page, 2nd item)

And remember to make at least one extra copy of everything for yourself. The embassy may lose your paperwork or it may become lost in transit.

Good luck

Timeline
can any one answer this, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I agree with everything belinda63 said.

I guess there is some sort of miss understanding on this post, because every thinks that I gave them information and news!!!! but those questions that I asked ( I marked my questions in Red) does any one knows the answer?

Timeline

Just to be more clear on my question:

on Form DS-230 did we have send both parts or just part I ?

on Form DS-156 and DS-157 , they said that they need in duplicate, did you just send 2 copies of one form with same information of the benefitiary?

On Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) on the instruction they said "together with evidence which may be presented ...." what do they mean together?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.