LIFE'SJOURNEY

Timelines for K3 are not being updated in the correct place

3 posts in this topic

It has been noted that some of our fellow VJ's are updating their timeline incorrectly, the information regarding your NOA2 should be updates under your timeline, not under the My comment field. Because you have not updated your timeline correctly, you are skewing the reports. The reports still have it indicated that you are waiting on approvals, which make those who are still waiting for approvals to feel as if USIC is future behind than they actual are. This is making those who are still waiting to feel a sense of hopeless.

I know that you would want your fellow VJ’s to feel that their approval is just a couple of days away, rather than to have them to keep thinking that they are father behind the process than they actual are.

If you need additional information on updating your timeline, please go to the K3 forum and there is a detail post on how to update your timelines correctly.

Your fellow VJ will thank you in advance for correcting this problem.

Thanking You in Advance

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I agree that updating your timeline is a very important tool for others. However, there will always be some who get their approval and never come back to VJ or they just forget to update their timelines. Im sure this isnt a recent problem.

If it makes you feel any better... my approval came right in line with my VJ estimate. your timeline looks like you are due for approval any day now. HOpefully it is still safe to assume that you can count on the estimation.

I hope you get yours very very soon :)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Your are correct in your statement, but the same courtesy that was given to those who went before us, also should be given to those who are behind us.

There are about 10 people I can identify that has received their NOA2, but they have not updated their timelines correctly.

With that being said, since I posted this orginal post I have seen numbers on the report change on a daily basics. It seems that there are Vermont K3's being approved every day, but since the Vermont K3 VJ's are not updating their timelines correctly, it leads to a misconception of how hard the Vermont Service Center is working.

This morning when I called the Vermont Service Center I was told that my applicant was in the hands of a Case spec, so that leads me to belive that the Vernmont Service Center is working on Caes that were filed at the end of Sept 2008 and the beginning of October 2008.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.