SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello to all of my Beautiful VJ Family.. I know that I have been MIA but I promise I am back and ready to chat!!

I was not commtenting on your posts because I am trying catch up!! I'm only on page 10....

10!!!! Aww damn girl we'll see you in a month!!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
tre? how are things honey, we are doing good w/ no evil ex reports lately arent we??

Q; I'm here poppin in and out coordinating a huge office move and ...cho mi naw go start nutin in yah!....I'm good otherwise, no EX report I think he gets the picture.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
LOL, Dada - that's my old trip timeline, I didn't update it - I think it's counting backwards now!

RegAl, Amnesia is in Ochi - Just past the clocktower in town - They have something late on Tues nights, Thurs nights and then other special events -

Oh o.k. :blush: Girl you should have seen me I was really sitting here trying to figure out what was happening in 11 months...lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus,

Where is Amnesia? Is that in Ochi?

i love amnesia on thursday nights the dancers and stage is pure excitment, Jus cheers on fridays are usually good it's not touristy lol i went there alone before Jay wanted to kill mi :whistle: sky dock is fun on fridays too especially if you stay at sandcastle you can just walk across tha street... i still have not done the beach party on sunday at priory beach Sus have you been there???

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline

Hey Quana! ea8af959.gif

Everything’s good...I’m BORED here at work and hungry! I’m going to walk around the mall and probably stop at chick-fil-a for lunch.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
Hello to all of my Beautiful VJ Family.. I know that I have been MIA but I promise I am back and ready to chat!!

I was not commtenting on your posts because I am trying catch up!! I'm only on page 10....

Page 10...and we're about ready for (part15). :help:

LOL, I know I have been there trying to play catch up plenty of times. I think someone just gave a recap about 10 or so pages back.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Hey ladies I know I have been MIA for a while but I do miss chatting with you all. My boo is adjusting well and even started driving. We went to Ft Lauderdale last weekend, and he drove all the way and back. I am sooo happy I think the happiest I have ever been. It has not been all peaches and whip cream though we have had our disagreements, but we have found a way to work through our differences.

Hey Love Sponge,

Good to hear from you, FT Lauderdale well go head girl! I love that this is the happiest you have been ( this warms my heart) Its not always going to be easy but as long as you can work out your differences and never go to bed mad everyting cris! :luv:

Speaking of going to bed mad, ok I was eating some rice for the 1st time in weeks and was in heaven and my Hubby starts talking about the emergency surgery I performed on the dog and the maggots. :bonk: OMG I was sooooooo upset because for the rest of the evening ( don't mess with me and my food) LOL. But of course I forgave him and to make up he promised full body massages every night for a month :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

dada.. tap di nize.. ask the other girls.. i been doing good lately bout coming on and checking in, my hiatus is officially over. you know i be on VJ everyday all day, don't play girl! lol

tre.. stay busy girl.. i wish i was, i am w/ ja2 and bored as HECK.. i need a change man..

don't let di ppl dem vex ya, tan strang my gyal, marcel got brown stew chicken waiting on u at home! LOL

my ex still do his lil underhanded things, the latest.. i asked him when was he gonna pick up the girls. this is his weekend, but he has them the next mnth so i expected something to be up his sleeve. after many vm and texts for a week he calls my oldest on HER phone and tell HER he picking them up on MONDAY.. JUNE 1st..

so just forget that this is ur weekend AND don't even tell me.. thats alright.. i would love to keep my girls, i just don't like how he inconvenience me and keep me from making any plans waiting on him.. it could be (and has been) worse..so i ain't tripping.. what u sow u will reap missa ex LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sbys, I have no help for you, but I did look at your signature. You did the exact thing that I want to do: Get married here the weekend before Thanksgiving, but have the REAL wedding in Jamaica exactly one year later.

It really worked out well for us - hope it does for you too! :thumbs:

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I give up Dada... LOL!! I'm going to just keep up and rely on you to fill me in!! LOL

Lub ya mi gyal

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awww thanks (L) ... I've been trying to get a new picture up... I'll try again in a post

Hi All! It has been a long time since I posted on here and a long time since I got my K1 - but I know someone going through the process now and she needs some help.

So she talked to the NVC in March and they said her case was sent to Kingston on Feb. 16th. She has heard nothing since then. Is this normal? What is the process now after it leaves the NVC?

I would really appreciate any help :wacko:

Hey Sbys :luv: Elias is too cute.

post-9977-1243616423_thumb.jpg

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everybody!!

mi just skip one whole heap a pgs...sorry

all mi si is ELLS GOT APPROVED..YEAAA....CONGRATS GIRL!!

welcome back Rick Ross..and Sbys..ur baby is adorabel !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
All and all, the trip was a good one – lots of quality time, lots of family time – And meeting JAEng was awesome, we had an instant connection and it was like I met my long lost sister!

So happy to hear that all went well Sistren Sus-ie!! :thumbs: DJ & you are inna my prayers for continued love & blessings! ;)

(L) yuh,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Hey ladies I know I have been MIA for a while but I do miss chatting with you all. My boo is adjusting well and even started driving. We went to Ft Lauderdale last weekend, and he drove all the way and back. I am sooo happy I think the happiest I have ever been. It has not been all peaches and whip cream though we have had our disagreements, but we have found a way to work through our differences.

Hey Love Sponge,

Good to hear from you, FT Lauderdale well go head girl! I love that this is the happiest you have been ( this warms my heart) Its not always going to be easy but as long as you can work out your differences and never go to bed mad everyting cris! :luv:

Speaking of going to bed mad, ok I was eating some rice for the 1st time in weeks and was in heaven and my Hubby starts talking about the emergency surgery I performed on the dog and the maggots. :bonk: OMG I was sooooooo upset because for the rest of the evening ( don't mess with me and my food) LOL. But of course I forgave him and to make up he promised full body massages every night for a month :rofl:

so glad to hear u doing good lovesponge..i smile thinking of u everytime i hear ur song when i go out..

disagreements are gonna come, no doubt, but it makes u feel sooo good when u BOTH are victorious by not letting them cause strife.. i feel so much stronger after a disagreement w/ roger that we get past together..

philly..LMAO at u and hubby girl.. i am w/ u and my food.. i have to stop myself when i am so into a nasty story and notice that others are EATING lol its hard so i understand hubby heehee.. i love a man that know how to apologize tho.. umm full body massage sounds NIIIICCCEEE..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.