SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My aunt received an e-mail from the NVC that her husband in jamaica should mail them his :

Passport

Police record

Marriage Certificate

Birth Certificate

2 Passport size pics

The e-mail also stated that when they receive these items an interview date will be set.

Do u guys know approx how long after they receive these documents will they receive a date?

Edited by mrsjeffs

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
miss u too quanna

Ladies when your husband get dem greencard please check the spelling of their first and last name and the SEX. Ours was okay, but my cousin got his card a month ago and when I looked at it dem mash up his first name and have him as FEMALE. Now, they telling him it can tek up to 6 to 12 weeks to correct and he has to make an INFOPASS appt. ..thing is he's suppose to leave for Jamaica Friday. His AP is still valid, I'm wondering if he can use it.

Thanks Lawny,

Ken got his yesterday :D We went through it with a fine tooth comb! It's fine! :thumbs: Do you know if we can laminate it? Missa Young is paranoid and don't want it mess up! :no:

Gill

Gill; if I evah tump u :bonk: no, u afi lef it innah di lille card dem ge we...they run dem through a machine so you caan put nothing pon eeh...mi cousin learn di hard way, im did afi pay fi a new one cause dem seh im mash it up...do no badah wid eeh...jus copy it and lock it up. try no fi scratch di back part

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Interview is May 27th. My horoscope at Astrology Zone said that could be an important day....hmmmm. :)

OMGoodness I live for Astrology Zone! I thought I was the only 'nerd' that read that stuff! :blush:

Nope! You aren't the only 'astrogeek'. LOL! I was even going to see Susan Miller speak during a 'new living expo' conference here last month until I read on the message board (which I never do really) that she was in a bad accident of some kind in March. There were no details to respect Susan's wishes but apparently something bad happened so we need to pray for her quick recovery. :unsure:

I wonder if her Mom passed away. She has been suffering for awhile! But that wouldn't really be classified as an accident. Well she's in my prayers!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall hope all is well ere catcing up, or trying to

Jgay congrats on hubby getting a job and the baby girl! I want a little girl pretty sure I am going to end up with nothing but boys!

Shaunsgal thanks for posting that about updating ur ICE contact, I just check mines and realized that I had my ex as my ICE....

Lawny... u turn inna night owl now?

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

Interview is May 27th. My horoscope at Astrology Zone said that could be an important day....hmmmm. :)

OMGoodness I live for Astrology Zone! I thought I was the only 'nerd' that read that stuff! :blush:

Nope! You aren't the only 'astrogeek'. LOL! I was even going to see Susan Miller speak during a 'new living expo' conference here last month until I read on the message board (which I never do really) that she was in a bad accident of some kind in March. There were no details to respect Susan's wishes but apparently something bad happened so we need to pray for her quick recovery. :unsure:

I wonder if her Mom passed away. She has been suffering for awhile! But that wouldn't really be classified as an accident. Well she's in my prayers!

I did a little search and found this:

http://messaging.warmbrodt.com/az/az.php?v...e024bee9d3ba668

"Re: ***** Prayer Request For Susan Miller ***** posted by SusanMiller on 2009-04-18 20:06:58

You all take my breath away. Thank you so much for your kind words, each of you.

On March 15 last month, a little over four days after the monster full moon in Pisces March 10 (it peaked at 11 PM EST) . I fell and damaged my MCL on the left knee, but it's complicated about what happened to it. I have to wait for nature to knit it back to health. I am in a straight brace with two crutches. It's been five weeks, but it feels like five months.

The hard part about writing is that you feel a bit in a fog and very tired after you get back from the hospital .I just go slowly...this seems to be what nature wants of me... I can't go to San Francisco so I will not be speaking at the Living Expo. I am so sorry to have to cancel. I never cancel. This is unusual.

About the injury. I think God wanted me to open my heart more. There is so much pain out in the world now,..I had a dream that God called me into a conference room where H was sitting. He said, "you are forgetting about pain, Susan..".I thought I was remembering pain in others pretty well, but God said no. There is physical, emotional and financial pain. All are bad. Everyone has pain. You must feel it with even greater sensitivity."

God felt a refresher course for me would be good about now.. I have had many revelations while I have meditated in my apartment.. I can't go out, so I am sitting very still, listening to the universe, thinking about what you might be going through while nature carefully and slowly knits my left knee back to health.

Thank you so much for your wonderful words. I didn't want to trouble you with my injury. Thank you so much.

Susan "

Timeline
miss u too quanna

Ladies when your husband get dem greencard please check the spelling of their first and last name and the SEX. Ours was okay, but my cousin got his card a month ago and when I looked at it dem mash up his first name and have him as FEMALE. Now, they telling him it can tek up to 6 to 12 weeks to correct and he has to make an INFOPASS appt. ..thing is he's suppose to leave for Jamaica Friday. His AP is still valid, I'm wondering if he can use it.

Thanks Lawny,

Ken got his yesterday :D We went through it with a fine tooth comb! It's fine! :thumbs: Do you know if we can laminate it? Missa Young is paranoid and don't want it mess up! :no:

Gill

Gill; if I evah tump u :bonk: no, u afi lef it innah di lille card dem ge we...they run dem through a machine so you caan put nothing pon eeh...mi cousin learn di hard way, im did afi pay fi a new one cause dem seh im mash it up...do no badah wid eeh...jus copy it and lock it up. try no fi scratch di back part

Ok, dat likkel white sittin was tighter den a condom pon deh poor GC!! So afta mi tell em hit nuh need nuh dyam cover, mi jus rip hit hoff ...when mi si youh post bout checking deh info...Missa Young was not pleased and is now trying to tape the blasted white GC condom back together! :rofl::rofl:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

I'm not sure why, but I LOVE this guy! (The video is awesome! LOL!)

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...0395/&imw=Y

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
miss u too quanna

Thanks Lawny,

Gill

Ok, dat likkel white sittin was tighter den a condom pon deh poor GC!! So afta mi tell em hit nuh need nuh dyam cover, mi jus rip hit hoff ...when mi si youh post bout checking deh info...Missa Young was not pleased and is now trying to tape the blasted white GC condom back together! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::no:

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

I did a little search and found this:

http://messaging.warmbrodt.com/az/az.php?v...e024bee9d3ba668

"Re: ***** Prayer Request For Susan Miller ***** posted by SusanMiller on 2009-04-18 20:06:58

You all take my breath away. Thank you so much for your kind words, each of you.

On March 15 last month, a little over four days after the monster full moon in Pisces March 10 (it peaked at 11 PM EST) . I fell and damaged my MCL on the left knee, but it's complicated about what happened to it. I have to wait for nature to knit it back to health. I am in a straight brace with two crutches. It's been five weeks, but it feels like five months.

The hard part about writing is that you feel a bit in a fog and very tired after you get back from the hospital .I just go slowly...this seems to be what nature wants of me... I can't go to San Francisco so I will not be speaking at the Living Expo. I am so sorry to have to cancel. I never cancel. This is unusual.

About the injury. I think God wanted me to open my heart more. There is so much pain out in the world now,..I had a dream that God called me into a conference room where H was sitting. He said, "you are forgetting about pain, Susan..".I thought I was remembering pain in others pretty well, but God said no. There is physical, emotional and financial pain. All are bad. Everyone has pain. You must feel it with even greater sensitivity."

God felt a refresher course for me would be good about now.. I have had many revelations while I have meditated in my apartment.. I can't go out, so I am sitting very still, listening to the universe, thinking about what you might be going through while nature carefully and slowly knits my left knee back to health.

Thank you so much for your wonderful words. I didn't want to trouble you with my injury. Thank you so much.

Susan "

Wow! Poor Susan! Well at least it's not life threatning! I always look forward to the 1st of the month like Christmas eve b/c of my Astrology Zone! Most times she's on point! Thanks for the heads up Ells! :thumbs:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Timeline

Portland, mi deh bout, trying to finish up a paper this online class thing is no rass joke, mi yey dem a bun mi...you know it's way pass my bed time

Gill; if I didn't take it off my hubby would have done the same thing...that's why I told you fi di amount a money we spend dat damn rass card shoudah mek outah platinum ar gold

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Wow! Poor Susan! Well at least it's not life threatning! I always look forward to the 1st of the month like Christmas eve b/c of my Astrology Zone! Most times she's on point! Thanks for the heads up Ells! :thumbs:

LOL! Me too!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi people happy0167.gif

man we haven't even started the process yet and i was running up and down today like an idiot trying to get things off to my husband

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
hi people happy0167.gif

man we haven't even started the process yet and i was running up and down today like an idiot trying to get things off to my husband

hello how are you

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hi people happy0167.gif

hello how are you

hi my2

mi TIYAD!

but i am thankful we are getting the wheels for the I130 turning party0011.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
hi people happy0167.gif

hello how are you

hi my2

mi TIYAD!

but i am thankful we are getting the wheels for the I130 turning party0011.gif

i can imagine

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.