SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Mawning ladies

Sus you are in my prayers and i hope everything work out for you chicka...

ummm so this guy at my job got laid off today for sleeping at the job overnight and his position is now available i already got confirmation that the next admin position to open up will be mines if i wanted... the only thing is the position only pay about 4 grand more a year and its a bigger work load but if i take the position i will not be under the hands of my now supervisor that has it out for me any suggestions ppl??? more work & a lil more pay vs lil work same pay & bi*ch #### supervisor?

Make sure that you are not on any type of write-up/corrective action for attendance or tardiness if you are going to apply. That would make you ineligible at my company.

Nat...so sorry that you are now dreaming about the sucky VSC. The sad thing is that you can't even begin Congressional inquiry until the Processing Time for VSC has elapsed. You are in my prayers. It's coming...I know it.

They say that but mine checked earlier...it clearly didnt do ANY good... AT ALL

She can call Vernmont Service Cenetr and the may give her some answers.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hurumph!!! IRS is sending me a check for something they miscalculated in 2004:) so its only a g im conflicted because i really want these shoes for my 25th bday and they are 1100 yeah i know!!! i never spent money like that on shoes but i fell in love with these shoes sum ppl is like it's a big bday do it up but i feel to blow that much money on shoes is kinda stupid when i know i can be using it to something more useful... what would you do??? im thinking 1100 is a trip, rent, money for k1 ect...

A sweetie I'm going to give you a minute to come back off of club 9 and turn the movie Sex in the City off!! :bonk: You are not Carrie... Now you and I know from our convos, times are a likkle rough fi yuh right now and your job is still up in limbo. This is a gift from god girl use that money to put a smile back on your face (you know what eva was stressing yuh the odda day) and maybe sit on it for a minute. I say try to get things at home in order in case that rass of a supervisor does continue to give you a hard time and god fi bid something happens with your job at least everything will be current.

Girl you do deserve them shoes but just not right now. Make them your goal to one day when your SO is here and helping you wid dem bills ta do it. Yuh feel mi??

Oh and your not slick :no: close your internet browser I know your looking up air rates too….lol

Good advice DaDa..but hahahaha...I gotta admit I'd be looking at air rates my dayum self! I'd rather see my boo

LMAO LMAO LMAO how did i miss this one lmao nooooo DADA im not looking up airfare :whistle: nagh i cant do it i wish i could tho :crying: okay im putting the pink martini down along with the carrie dream huuuuuhhhhhhh i hate being a grown up sometimes :angry:!!!!!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning ladies

ummm so this guy at my job got laid off today for sleeping at the job overnight and his position is now available i already got confirmation that the next admin position to open up will be mines if i wanted... the only thing is the position only pay about 4 grand more a year and its a bigger work load but if i take the position i will not be under the hands of my now supervisor that has it out for me any suggestions ppl??? more work & a lil more pay vs lil work same pay & bi*ch #### supervisor?

i would opt for the more work load

would moving to that position amount to a promotion?

if so take it

it will look good on your resume

I WOULD SAY take it tooo...can u handle the work alone?4g a 4g yuh know wah mi a sey...

Good Mornin Ladies, From Hott #### Negril.

The weather here today is Hott, Had been rainy all week but stil just as beautiful as ever! Hope all is well with each of you (and yours)

Nat, I must miss you and your SO, alot because our guest that are here now I have called her Natalie, each time I have spoke to her! lol Bad part about it she kept answering me as Natalie, were her name. And ofcourse now my Sweetie is calling her Natalie as well. rofl...

Any Who, just dropping in to say HEYYYYY!!!

Hey Journee how yuh doing..mi glad u a enjoy some nice weather

hummm i just got the scoop so he is what i like to call preferred staff we call him Day 26 because he is either late everyday or not in at all but as preferred staff no one do anything about it, well apperantly he has a lil stealing and drug problem that led him to be kicked out his dad house and ummmm he is jamaican and gay but that dont matter he was doing alot of stuff i even caught him stealing before but he was sleeping here last night and someone caught him so they had no choice but to act on it he had a good run tho...

HI Dada *waving* gurrrl i wish they selled vacation days shoot it would be over but i think imma keep what i got because i would be working for 4 managers including staff that's a bit much i think i would be setting myself up

Hey newly (waving back).. My company sells days :star: I actually bought 5 and I would buy 20 if they let us but the max you can buy is 5....

wow..how much they cost?

So I ask, what outfit are you going to wear a 1100 dollar shoes with, in the rule of fashion the outfit must cost more or equal to the price of the shoe.

Let's see 1100 dollars shoes to be stored in a shoe box on the shelf, will it gain any intrest while it is resting on the shelf to be worn, maybe once a month.

But if it makes you happy, then it's money well spent.

huh..who a spend $1100 pon shoes?

Hey Mz. Hot Legs..

Mi Doin Jus Phyne. Im wishin lovely dayz fer ya as well!!! lol

BTW: We decided to go the CR1 route. Thanks to yours and Trelawny advice. So bigg ups to you all. Hopefully, once approved my "TERRIFIED TO FLY" Sweetie will get his #### on the plane! lmao.

Take Care

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning ladies

Make sure that you are not on any type of write-up/corrective action for attendance or tardiness if you are going to apply. That would make you ineligible at my company.

Nat...so sorry that you are now dreaming about the sucky VSC. The sad thing is that you can't even begin Congressional inquiry until the Processing Time for VSC has elapsed. You are in my prayers. It's coming...I know it.

JAWI did you get your NOA2 yesterday by email! If so Congrats!!!!! He might be here by July 1!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*sigh*

Is wah appentuh yuh? :unsure:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

I'd spend about $200 making myself happy and the rest on something more constructive.

You all need to say a prayer for me today. It may be an ugly day later.

Prayers coming your way JG!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*sigh*

that's what's in the air lately !!!..mi tun lawny...:)

:thumbs:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

hurumph!!! IRS is sending me a check for something they miscalculated in 2004:) so its only a g im conflicted because i really want these shoes for my 25th bday and they are 1100 yeah i know!!! i never spent money like that on shoes but i fell in love with these shoes sum ppl is like it's a big bday do it up but i feel to blow that much money on shoes is kinda stupid when i know i can be using it to something more useful... what would you do??? im thinking 1100 is a trip, rent, money for k1 ect...

I agree with Jomo's girl: spend some on you & the rest on something constructive.

That's a good amount to open a Roth IRA @ Vanguard. Or a way to knock down debt. Or to save in the emergency fund.

I agree Nat that is sound advice and you have to be smart in this economy we are in a recession people!

ooo. newly in a dem say an times yuh betta no spend 1100 pon one shoes...if so buy 20 pairs..save save save..u may need some for this process remember LOC and such..wait mi not even know what petition u a file :)

Yuh so right, She is gonna wish she had that 1100 dealing with the USCIS! :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Mornin Ladies, From Hott #### Negril.

The weather here today is Hott, Had been rainy all week but stil just as beautiful as ever! Hope all is well with each of you (and yours)

Nat, I must miss you and your SO, alot because our guest that are here now I have called her Natalie, each time I have spoke to her! lol Bad part about it she kept answering me as Natalie, were her name. And ofcourse now my Sweetie is calling her Natalie as well. rofl...

Any Who, just dropping in to say HEYYYYY!!!

Big night tonight, Journee. Going to miss you!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*sigh*

that's what's in the air lately !!!..mi tun lawny...:)

:lol: ...Lawd...C'mon Man it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dat haffi good fuh sittin'!!

tgif.jpg Kimmy smile!... :D

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
So I ask, what outfit are you going to wear a 1100 dollar shoes with, in the rule of fashion the outfit must cost more or equal to the price of the shoe.

Let's see 1100 dollars shoes to be stored in a shoe box on the shelf, will it gain any intrest while it is resting on the shelf to be worn, maybe once a month.

But if it makes you happy, then it's money well spent.

i dont know what outfit imma wear :wacko: honestly its the style of the shoe i like, im not into names like that but im well aware of who's who and what's what i can tell you now my outfit wont be 1100 but it might look worth 1100 :)

these r the shoes

Those are really cute shoes.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
*sigh*

Ha.....yeah, exactly, Kimmy!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG..just picha mi inna yuh head tonite..no bull, buck or duppy conqueror can stop yuh :)

Gilli mi a smile man...truley...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.