July09Bride

Wedding Details

2,369 posts in this topic

Hm. I like the first picture better.

Adds a bit of charm.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Hm. I like the first picture better.

Adds a bit of charm.

I think so too. The applique there is from another dress ... so if I do end up going with one I am going to have to have one made or find one on ebay or something though.

You should post your dress too Rhiann :D Or maybe you did already, somewhere in the pages of this thread ... I have attempted to read through the entire thing many times and I always get burnt out :P

AOS/AP/EAD Timeline

Package sent to Chicago Lockbox: 06/16/2010

Chicago Lockbox received: 06/18/2010

Received e-mail notification from Chicago Lockbox: 06/24/2010

Hard copy NOA1 received: 06/28/2010

Touch!: 06/28/2010

Received biometrics letter in the mail: 07/16/2010

Attempted walk-in biometrics @ Salt Lake City office -- DENIED: 07/16/2010

2nd attempt at walk-in biometrics @ Salt Lake City office -- SUCCESS!: 07/28/2010

EAD card production ordered!: 08/09/2010

AP approved!: 08/09/2010

2nd EAD card production ordered e-mail: 08/12/2010

AP arrived!: 08/16/2010

3rd EAD card production ordered e-mail: 08/16/2010

EAD arrived!: 08/19/2010

Received interview letter in the mail: 09/13/2010

Green card interview -- APPROVED!: 10/15/2010

Green card received: 10/25/2010

The whole AOS process took almost exactly 4 months ... not too shabby!

Sure.

http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/Pr...1&colorId1=

Bottom left colour, if it's not set there already. It's Espresso.

Ugh, I'm so angry with theknot.com

I ordered some stuff Sunday, and I stopped the page cause I didnt get my fiance's credit card expiry date right. It said "The order has not been confirmed if you DID NOT get a confirmation email."

Okay, so I didnt.

I went to order the stuff again... looks at his bank account and he was charged twice! I looked and I have two orders! They better be able to cancel one, since they didnt send me a confirmation email for the first one!

Edited by Rhiannercakes

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The store called last night and my wedding ring is in!!! We're going to pick it up tonight :)

We booked our mini-honeymoon last night!!! We decided awhile ago that warm sunny places like Hawaii and Florida were beyond our means at the moment, so we're spending the week after the wedding in Hocking Hills (Ohio). We rented a cabin for a week with a hot tub, fireplace, and no 12 hour workdays or screaming teenagers. After the wedding chaos (why did we invite 200 people again?), we just want to kinda hide in the middle of nowhere for awhile. We'll be spending the week in this cabin.

Suuuuuuuper excited!!! We're only about 5 minutes from a place that rents 4-wheelers year round. We're also on state park land, so lots of cool areas to wander through. Close to skiing too :)

I can't believe the wedding is only 3 days away. I mean, it's awesome, I just can't get over the fact that I'm actually getting married :lol: Although tying 200 ribbons on 200 programs for the wedding last night kinda made it a bit more real. We got our programs from the great and mystical internets, and Spoom did the design.

post-62641-1263905486_thumb.jpg

Edited by ScooterMac

Timeline for Spoom

2009-02-14: Engaged!

2009-02-21: Sent I-129F package to VSC

2009-11-09: Interview!! - APPROVED!!!

2009-11-21: POE

2010-01-23: WEDDING!!!

2010-02-19: Sent I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), I-131 (AP) package to Chicago Lockbox

2010-03-01: NOA1

2010-03-16: Transferred to CSC!

2010-03-24: Biometrics in Buffalo

2010-04-21: AOS APPROVED!

2010-04-27: Received I-797 Approval / Welcome to America letter for AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ali I LOVE that dress!! It's gorgeous! Can I ask what brand/designer that is? It's very similar to what I'd like to get.

I'm going dress shopping Feb 13. Can't wait!

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: Timeline
Okay, you guys twisted my arm ;P Here is my dress! The first picture is with an applique on, the second without ... I'm not sure which I like better. Thoughts?

I like the one with the applique!

Sure.

http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/Pr...1&colorId1=

Bottom left colour, if it's not set there already. It's Espresso.

That's going to look lovely on you, Rhiann.

The store called last night and my wedding ring is in!!! We're going to pick it up tonight :)

We booked our mini-honeymoon last night!!! We decided awhile ago that warm sunny places like Hawaii and Florida were beyond our means at the moment, so we're spending the week after the wedding in Hocking Hills (Ohio). We rented a cabin for a week with a hot tub, fireplace, and no 12 hour workdays or screaming teenagers. After the wedding chaos (why did we invite 200 people again?), we just want to kinda hide in the middle of nowhere for awhile. We'll be spending the week in this cabin.

Suuuuuuuper excited!!! We're only about 5 minutes from a place that rents 4-wheelers year round. We're also on state park land, so lots of cool areas to wander through. Close to skiing too :)

I can't believe the wedding is only 3 days away. I mean, it's awesome, I just can't get over the fact that I'm actually getting married :lol: Although tying 200 ribbons on 200 programs for the wedding last night kinda made it a bit more real. We got our programs from the great and mystical internets, and Spoom did the design.

Oh, how exciting times 2 and 3 and 4! It looks like a lovely place for a honeymoon, Scooter.

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

All this wedding talk is making me suuuppeeer excited about my 2011 marital plans! My MIL and I are going to a bridal show the first week of February. Hopefully itll give me ideas for caterers and wedding halls.

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Please post yours! :D

I love your dress!!!

Heres My dress

I really, really hate the way that girl looks in it. She makes it look awful. I wish I had taken a picture of me in it that wasn't only of the train. I loooove the train on this dress.

But on another note, a random bird just knocked itself out by flying into my window....Crazy bird.

And here's our honeymoon. :) So excited! Above & Beyond Cabin

Edited by Kayla*Mathew

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/12/17- Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

04/13/17- Credit Card Charged

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

05/22/17- Interview Scheduled

06/28/17- Interview(Approved)

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow, this is so exciting. I loveee weddings! <3 I never really got to plan my wedding at all. So all of my friends are pressuring me to get married again. As if. Good luck everyone! And don't laugh during the entire ceremony like I did. :unsure:

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Timeline

Ahhhh geezus. I just looked at the price on db's website for that gown. It's $249 now!!! I paid $500 more for it.

:crying: nooooooo.

Wow, this is so exciting. I loveee weddings! <3 I never really got to plan my wedding at all. So all of my friends are pressuring me to get married again. As if. Good luck everyone! And don't laugh during the entire ceremony like I did. :unsure:

You should totally do it!!!! My step-grandmother is badgering my papaw for a wedding now. They never had one. We never even knew they were married until like 4 months after they were.

I think that everyone deserves to have a wedding at least once, maybe twice if it took you twice to find your prince charming. :luv:

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline
Ahhhh geezus. I just looked at the price on db's website for that gown. It's $249 now!!! I paid $500 more for it.

:crying: nooooooo.

You should totally do it!!!! My step-grandmother is badgering my papaw for a wedding now. They never had one. We never even knew they were married until like 4 months after they were.

I think that everyone deserves to have a wedding at least once, maybe twice if it took you twice to find your prince charming. :luv:

Haha, true! Basically, what happened is I went to visit my now husband for 4 days before he got deployed, and then we ended up getting married. :lol:

And about your dress, it's a beautiful dress. And it sucks that the price went down but at least you have it and that's one pre wedding worry eliminated.

This was my dress, but because I'm so short, the bottom went all the way down. :s

My dress loool

Lemme find a picture of myself in it. o_o

Edited by Bern.

dev356pr___.png

Timeline
Haha, true! Basically, what happened is I went to visit my now husband for 4 days before he got deployed, and then we ended up getting married. :lol:

And about your dress, it's a beautiful dress. And it sucks that the price went down but at least you have it and that's one pre wedding worry eliminated.

True. I found my dream dress on the first visit to the store. I stopped looking after that. If I kept on, it would be like me continuing to look for men after finding Mathew. And I'd never, ever do that. :luv: He's my wuvie. Like, you know, the peanut butter to my jelly. The mac to my cheese. He's my snookumswookumsbabybunnybutt

Yes, I'm aware we are disguistingly in love with one another. I don't know how people here stand it when he comes to visit. It must be very hard to watch, LOL

I love your dress! But I do know what you're talking about with the height thing. I'm only 5"2.

Edited by Kayla*Mathew

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Hehe, I know how that is.

n514618823_2192971_4667630.jpg

This is the only picture I could find on my computer. I'm only 5'3, but the shoes made me a ton taller. I suggest you get HUGE heels. :lol:

dev356pr___.png

Timeline

I was going to go the huge heel route, but Mathew is only 5"7, so I didn't want to end up being taller than him, or really even close to it.

They're going to pull my dress up from the top of the skirt that way everything still looks awesome.

These are my shoes, which I'm going to have dyed pink to match my bridesmaids(I mean, really, whos gonna see em? ;)). They add about an inch and a half to my height so hopefully I'll be safe.

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.