=FoxyBLUE=

When I grow up I want to be.......

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
when i was a kid i wanna build/make robots. oh yes i was kinda boyish type.

ewan ko ba. lmao!.. then i changed my mind, i wanted to be a chef or surgeon. magaling ako noon tahiin ang mga stuff toy ng ate ko na pinupugutan ko ng ulo. hahaha!!

MORBID!!!! 25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif

panu naman they always scare me. :huh::(

Hirap mo palang takutin.....namumugot ka ng ulo.....LOL

hindi naman.. mejo lang. hahaha!! Just kidding. good girl ako pag tulog! :D

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I wanted to be a vet in elementary school.

An egyptologist or a history teacher in highschool.

Now, I analyze account receivables because it is much more exciting than camping out in the middle of the desert with an excavating tool :lol:

Whats an Egyptologist? the one who study Egypt? am i right? or am i being so stupid again?LOL

you got it :D

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

When I was 4, I really wanted to be a teacher. Then I realized, I don't wanna grow old wearing those big 'Ms. Minchin' glasses that my teacher wore those days.

When I was 7, I wanted to be a dentist. Only to realize how hard it is to pull someone else's teeth.

When I was 16 graduating from HS, I ended up wanting to be a nurse. Kasi, I thought walang math sa Nursing only to be frustrated na meron pala. :bonk:

Tsaka yun ang sikat during my HS days. Kagalang-galang ka kasi tingnan. Hehe

SDYlm4.png

-=MY TIMELINE=-

K1 IR-5 (Dad)

01.05.09 - Medical

01.09.09 - Embassy Interview 11.25.13 - Mailed I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

01.17.09 - Visa rec'd 11.26.13 - Packet rec'd

02.03.09 - US Entry (POE: LAX) 11.27.13 - Check cashed

02.18.09 - Wedding 12.01.13 - NOA1 (Transfer to VSC

AOS 01.12.14 - NOA2 (Transfer to NVC)

03.02.09 - Applied for SSN on 2/27;SSN rec'd in mail 02.24.14 - NVC changed # to MNL

03.20.09 - AOS sent to Chicago via USPS 02.27.14 - DS 261 submitted

03.23.09 - AOS Package rec'd @ Chicago 03.04.14 - AOS fee paid; showed paid status on 3/6

07.06.09 - Welcome letter rec'd = FINALLY! 03.10.14 - AOS packet sent

07.09.09 - 10-YR GC rec'd.. odd? 03.12.14 - AOS packet delivered

I-751 03.17.14 - Rec'd IV bill invoice

04.04.11 - Infopass re:10-yr GC 03.18.14 - IV Fee paid; showed paid status on 3/20

04.09.11 - I-751 packet sent to VSC; delivered on 4/11 03.23.14 - DS 260 submitted online

04.22.11 - Check cashed; Rec'd NOA on 4/23 03.28.14 - Rec'd AOS checklist via email

06.27.11 - Rec'd bio appt in the mail:EB 07/08 (walk-in) 03.31.14 - Mailed checklist with corections

12.13.11 - I-751 approved 04.01.14 - Mailed civil documents

12.19.11 - 10-yr GC rec'd 04.03.14 - Civil docs delivered

N-400 04.07.14 - Advance Medical--PASSED!Done in 1 day

04.17.12 - N400 packet sent to TX Lockbox: REJECTED 04.18.14 - False IV checklist rec'd

05.17.12 - N400 resent to Lewisville,TX 04.23.14 - IV checklist re:Qatar PCC

05.23.12 - Check cashed; Rec'd NOA on 5/26 05.05.14 - Qatar PCC sent to NVC

06.01.12 - Rec'd bio appt in the mail:EB 06/11 instead of 6/21 06.05.14 - Case completed

07.09.12 - Rec'd interview letter for 8/14 @ 2PM 07.16.14 - Interview rescheduled due to Typhoon Glenda

08.14.12 - PASSED Interview; awaiting oath letter 07.31.14 - Interview @ USEM: APPROVED

10.01.12 - Rec'd Oath Letter 08.05.14 - Visa on hand

10.12.12 - Oath ceremony! I'm finally a USC! 08.27.14 - POE: LAX

09.08.14 - SSN in mail

09.15.14 - ELIS status changed to OPTIMIZED

09.22.14 - ELIS status CLOSED

09.26.14 - GC received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

When I was a little girl I wanted to be a famous actress in the movies. (I did grow up and act in amateur theatre however.) When I was a teenager and starting out in college I wanted to be a psychiatrist and neuropsychologist. However, being young and impatient, I didn't want to spend all of that time in school to reach my goal! :-((( I wish now I had pursued that course as it's remained an interest of mine. As mentioned in the other thread, I am now a criminal intelligence analyst, after having several other jobs in my life.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

as a kid, i was dead-set on being an accountant, only because i was told the job makes a lot of money. :D but in college, i didn't pass the quota for up dil's bs business admin and accountancy. so i ended up taking applied physics then transferring to math. after that, i never got to going back for accountancy. now, i do intend to take accountancy as a second degree here in the US. and it's still for the very same reason. :lol:

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I've always wanted to become a lawyer, because we are family of lawyers. :innocent:

Unfortunately, my aunt (she is also a lawyer and is now in Canada) ddnt want me to take up Law because she said "it wont be useful in abroad". Reason is: once you finish law in PI, you cant be a lawyer in Canada, USA, etc. (unless you go back to school again).. and it will take a lot of years. :wacko:

So, I decided to become a nurse... Im the youngest member of the family and the only one whose work is medical related. :blush:

Im just 21 years old now, with titles at the end of my name: BSN, RN. I couldn't be much prouder... weee... :star::star::star:

My next Goal: I am thinking on continuing my Education... earn my Master's Degree and maybe someday will proceed to Medicine. cross fingers... :innocent:

Edited by Perfect Couple

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

During childhood days, I want to be a NUN but then I realized the convent would be chaotic with a WITCH like me.. :P

Before grade school graduation, I was thinking of being a doctor but I am so scared of blood coming from a wounded person.

I took up computer course in college thinking that I would be a computer wizard.. :bonk: Then I found out that I want to have a boyish job so I would want to shift to Mechanical Engineering.. My parents disagree so I have no choice but to finish the computer course and decided to take BSC Marketing after that..

I am just lucky that the companies I've worked with deals with machines and instrumentations.. I am a frustrated engineer but a happy office person.. Contradicting huh! :innocent:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

I've always wanted to become a lawyer, because we are family of lawyers. :innocent:

Unfortunately, my aunt (she is also a lawyer and is now in Canada) ddnt want me to take up Law because she said "it wont be useful in abroad". Reason is: once you finish law in PI, you cant be a lawyer in Canada, USA, etc. (unless you go back to school again).. and it will take a lot of years. :wacko:

So, I decided to become a nurse... Im the youngest member of the family and the only one whose work is medical related. :blush:

Im just 21 years old now, with titles at the end of my name: BSN, RN. I couldn't be much prouder... weee... :star::star::star:

My next Goal: I am thinking on continuing my Education... earn my Master's Degree and maybe someday will proceed to Medicine. cross fingers... :innocent:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: good for you!!! yeah, i agree! you are still young...

During childhood days, I want to be a NUN but then I realized the convent would be chaotic with a WITCH like me.. :P

Before grade school graduation, I was thinking of being a doctor but I am so scared of blood coming from a wounded person.

I took up computer course in college thinking that I would be a computer wizard.. :bonk: Then I found out that I want to have a boyish job so I would want to shift to Mechanical Engineering.. My parents disagree so I have no choice but to finish the computer course and decided to take BSC Marketing after that..

I am just lucky that the companies I've worked with deals with machines and instrumentations.. I am a frustrated engineer but a happy office person.. Contradicting huh! :innocent:

well, the convent would be exciting if there's a Witch Nun?! lol :devil:

When i was a kid, i wanted to be a lawyer,,, up until now....but did not happen and it's not gonna happen anymore. Now, I am a full time mom :D

Hahaha......well, but its all worth it i bet! :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

When I was 5 year old I want to be a teacher,coz I really appreciate the hard-work of being a teacher,their patience etc...and my mom is frustrated teacher also..lol.she wants me to finished what she started.....hahaaha

But, when i was on my elementary days I started to joined religious group,so my i realized to take up vocational "A NUN" and it never changed until high school..Many Nun went to our house to recruit me to joined their vocation and even until I finished my college course which is Information Technology major in programming...One day, the group of nun went to our house again to recruit me to joined with them, i really have the planned to joined and resigned from my work in one of the company of our town..i packed up all my things to go with them but the last night that i am with my parents,my father talked to me,and cried.I knew that he is hurt knowing that they wont see me for how many years..he asked me if that what i really want to do with my life to be a "nun"..I never answered him..and neither look at his face..but when my dad closed the door i stopped of what i am doing..until i realized maybe this is not the right one for me..coz i can't go on thinking that i hurt my parents especially my dad..so i decided to go on with my life as programmer.. .

And I know that this life God want me to be...He gave me the love of my life to pursue my dreams having my own family soon with my partner..And i'm happy now knowing that people I loved, my parents,my family,friends ,my hubby are happy also of what i'm going through...

This is my calling to have A MARRIAGE LIFE so soon..I am happy now so much in love. (L) .this is God want me to be....yeheyyyyy.... :dance:

God Bless to All and Good luck... (F)

When I was 5 year old I want to be a teacher,coz I really appreciate the hard-work of being a teacher,their patience etc...and my mom is frustrated teacher also..lol.she wants me to finished what she started.....hahaaha

But, when i was on my elementary days I started to joined religious group,so my i realized to take up vocational "A NUN" and it never changed until high school..Many Nun went to our house to recruit me to joined their vocation and even until I finished my college course which is Information Technology major in programming...One day, the group of nun went to our house again to recruit me to joined with them, i really have the planned to joined and resigned from my work in one of the company of our town..i packed up all my things to go with them but the last night that i am with my parents,my father talked to me,and cried.I knew that he is hurt knowing that they wont see me for how many years..he asked me if that what i really want to do with my life to be a "nun"..I never answered him..and neither look at his face..but when my dad closed the door i stopped of what i am doing..until i realized maybe this is not the right one for me..coz i can't go on thinking that i hurt my parents especially my dad..so i decided to go on with my life as programmer.. .

And I know that this life God want me to be...He gave me the love of my life to pursue my dreams having my own family soon with my partner..And i'm happy now knowing that people I loved, my parents,my family,friends ,my hubby are happy also of what i'm going through...

This is my calling to have A MARRIAGE LIFE so soon..I am happy now so much in love. (L) .this is God want me to be....yeheyyyyy.... :dance:

AGREE on you with that sis! :thumbs: we all have our calling! you just have to open your eyes, mind and heart!

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Timeline

AGREE on you with that sis! :thumbs: we all have our calling! you just have to open your eyes, mind and heart!

thanx sis..peru sexy ur back huh with tattoo on it...hhehehehe...totoo ba yan?just curious...hehehee

thanx sis..peru sexy ur back huh with tattoo on it...hhehehehe...totoo ba yan?just curious...hehehee

henna tattoo lang yan sisterette! back we are planning to have one together soon...hehehe...

Timeline

henna tattoo lang yan sisterette! back we are planning to have one together soon...hehehe...

ahhh okay..peru sexy ka sa picture mo ha and ur husband too..para kayong model...totoo..promise!!! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.