=FoxyBLUE=

When I grow up I want to be.......

33 posts in this topic

Sorry Guys! My cousin is thinking of 2 topic to discuss....since he's a Psychology Student. He wanted to know how things change through the years......

He wanted to know if you still know what you want to be when you where still little cute kids.....and if that dream change.

Because some tendencies that change a goal or a dream is the environment, the people around you...blah blah blah....

OK..I'm gonna start again....

"When I was 5, I remember....I wanted to be a PILOT (wanna fly planes...) and that never changed until High School...Then I found out that I dont have a 20/20 vision, so i got frustrated.."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hmm until i was about ten i wanted to be a baby doctor then i found out that they dont just arrive between the hours of 9 to 5 (office hours) i decided that was not for me.........now im a graphic designer......and i give what ever medical treatment my pets need unless its something so involved they need a bone set or surgery

but to be very honest even as a small child i loved commercials i would run in the room to watch just the commercial on tv......so i guess i really did have a want/need to be creative even as a child just didnt know it lol

sara

hmm until i was about ten i wanted to be a baby doctor then i found out that they dont just arrive between the hours of 9 to 5 (office hours) i decided that was not for me.........now im a graphic designer......and i give what ever medical treatment my pets need unless its something so involved they need a bone set or surgery

but to be very honest even as a small child i loved commercials i would run in the room to watch just the commercial on tv......so i guess i really did have a want/need to be creative even as a child just didnt know it lol

sara

Weird! hehehe.... When commercial is on queue...i run to the bathroom or the kitchen...lol

Well,most of my survey now....they really wanted to be a doctor as a kid..and the usual answer of most kids "because i want to help sick people" lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I wanted to be a vet in elementary school.

An egyptologist or a history teacher in highschool.

Now, I analyze account receivables because it is much more exciting than camping out in the middle of the desert with an excavating tool :lol:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

I wanted to be a vet in elementary school.

An egyptologist or a history teacher in highschool.

Now, I analyze account receivables because it is much more exciting than camping out in the middle of the desert with an excavating tool :lol:

Whats an Egyptologist? the one who study Egypt? am i right? or am i being so stupid again?LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

sara

Weird! hehehe.... When commercial is on queue...i run to the bathroom or the kitchen...lol

Well,most of my survey now....they really wanted to be a doctor as a kid..and the usual answer of most kids "because i want to help sick people" lol

hahahaha i wish could say my reasons for wanting to be a doctor was that heart felt ......i felt they made a lot of money and how much trouble could being a baby doctor be :whistle:

sara

hahahaha i wish could say my reasons for wanting to be a doctor was that heart felt ......i felt they made a lot of money and how much trouble could being a baby doctor be :whistle:

Money-Maker Kid! LOL

Ive always wanted to be an engineer but I discovered I was poor in math so I took up nursing instead in 1990 because that was the "in"thing and most of my friends were taking up nursing.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

always wanted to cook, so a chef.

then an english teacher of mine inspired me to read a lot of books, and now.. I dream about becoming a great writer.

back in my preparatory & elementary days, i wanted to become a teacher.. but i ended up taking BSA (Bachelor of Science in Accountancy).. :D

(reason: sa aming magkakapatid, 2 na ang teacher, 2 na ang engineer kaya naisip ko maiba naman, accountant naman.. hehe :D one more reason, nung bata ako gusto ko kc mag work sa office at yung naka business attire.. ang babaw ko noon 'no.. :lol:)

no regrets.. this is what i really wanted..i love my job, i love being an accountant.. :D

Edited by swiftswan

N400 timeline:

04/17/2013 - sent N400
05/06/2013 - biometrics letter notice date
05/17/2013 - biometrics appointment

05/21/2013 - in line for interview

07/08/2013 - actual interview date

07/19/2013 - oath ceremony

Mom's IR5

10/15/2013 - sent I130

10/16/2013 - receipt date on NOA1 (Overland Park, Kansas)

11/22/2013 - received notice, case transferred to TSC

12/13/2013 - Email update, Petition approved!

01/23/2014 - case transferred to NVC

03/04/2014 - case number assigned

03/06/2014 - submitted DS-261

03/07/2014 - paid AOS Fee

03/19/2014 - sent AOS package

03/25/2014 - paid IV Fee

03/29/2014 - submitted DS260

03/31/2014 - sent DS-260(IV) civil documents

04/08/2014 - IV and AOS Checklist (I864A - incomplete information (place of residence))

04/09/2014 - sent AOS checklist

04/21/2014 - false AOS checklist

05/07/2014 - email notification for case complete

05/14/2014 - received appointment interview letter via email

05/15/2014 - CEAC status "In Transit" to consulate (US Embassy, Manila)

06/11/2014 - interview @ 6:15am (PASSED)

06/11/2014 - CEAC status "ISSUED" (visa is authorized for printing)

07/??/2014 - flight to US POE Detroit

it is all by the grace of God!

back in my preparatory & elementary days, i wanted to become a teacher.. but i ended up taking BSA (Bachelor of Science in Accountancy).. :D

(reason: sa aming magkakapatid, 2 na ang teacher, 2 na ang engineer kaya naisip ko maiba naman, accountant naman.. hehe :D one more reason, nung bata ako gusto ko kc mag work sa office at yung naka business attire.. ang babaw ko noon 'no.. :lol:)

no regrets.. this is what i really wanted..i love my job, i love being an accountant.. :D

not really mababaw.....i like wearing office attire....sexy kasi tingnan...lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

when i was a kid i wanna build/make robots. oh yes i was kinda boyish type.

ewan ko ba. lmao!.. then i changed my mind, i wanted to be a chef or surgeon. magaling ako noon tahiin ang mga stuff toy ng ate ko na pinupugutan ko ng ulo. hahaha!!

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

ewan ko ba. lmao!.. then i changed my mind, i wanted to be a chef or surgeon. magaling ako noon tahiin ang mga stuff toy ng ate ko na pinupugutan ko ng ulo. hahaha!!

MORBID!!!! 25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

panu naman they always scare me. :huh::(

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

panu naman they always scare me. :huh::(

Hirap mo palang takutin.....namumugot ka ng ulo.....LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.