HSB

May Interview Anyone?

21 posts in this topic

Thanks Pyal and Sonia for your comments.

It is true that I was anticipating maybe a June/July date before, so May would not be bad at all. In the back of my mind, I know since I got case complete way before May interview scheduling deadline, I should definitely get a daet in May, based on others experienced. But still until a date is confirmed, it is very restless. Had to go through the same thing for case complete, waited a very long weekend and felt sick to my stomach before getting case complete on a Monday, and then felt so happy all at once, was a big rush.

I'm feeling very sick now again, so maybe that's a sign I;ll get the date soon, do hope I get it by today or tomorrow so I can enjoy the 3 day weekend.

of course the stress will not be over until visa is in hand, the next thing i'm gona worry about is dhaka embassy pushing the date back like they did for sonia, :crying: , so can't even book flight tix until a few weeks before interview.

good luck to us all

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Well, you should be fine. Not all accidents will occur in everyone's fate....

Anyways...my husband bought his ticket on 26th March, and the interview scheduled on 10th, and and the interview date was on 20th. So, I believe he gave enough time....still we got to know about the change only 2 weeks before the interview, was not fair enough...we had other plans...anyways...all's well that ends well....Lets see what happens...

By the way... so u r coming for ur wife's interview? Cool.....

Good Luck...

Sonia

Well, you should be fine. Not all accidents will occur in everyone's fate....

Anyways...my husband bought his ticket on 26th March, and the interview scheduled on 10th, and and the interview date was on 20th. So, I believe he gave enough time....still we got to know about the change only 2 weeks before the interview, was not fair enough...we had other plans...anyways...all's well that ends well....Lets see what happens...

By the way... so u r coming for ur wife's interview? Cool.....

Good Luck...

Sonia

Hi Sonia,

Just got interview letter!! So excited. Yes, I will be there for the interview, hope they let me sit with her during the interview. Do let me know your experience once its over, I'm hoping they will let your husband sit with you, so that will be good news. I saw you posted around April 3 they changed your date, so they gave about 2.5 weeks, which is a real small window. But only a few more weeks for you then you can be with your husband.

I plan to wait about 2 weeks before interview before booking my tix, if there is no change to date 2 weeks before, then it'll probably be safe to assume the date is fixed. My date is on May 18, so I am hoping it'll be impossible for them to push date back, as there is only one more Monday left in May after that, May 25, which is memorial day. But saw on the embassy calendar they are actually of on May 24, not 25, so I guess they can still push back to 25 if they wanted. I hope not, but will be nervous until getting visa dealing with this embassy, as they were very useless during the k3 process. NVC was very stressful, but they did pass me without RFE and were very courteuous and responsive, can't say same about Dhaka Embassy.

Anyway, good luck to us both, I know its been a long wait, but its almost over!! Hopefully it will be a very happy summer for us and our better halves.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Good Luck.....

Sonia

Thanks Sonia. Good luck to you as well.

Was wondering, did your appointment letter have medical instructions? Mine didn't have any. Are you just using the instructions at the Dhaka Embassy website that lists 2 doctors?

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.