GloriaLuvsMoto2

Under review.. sigh!!

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys!! thought id vent out... I was so disappointed of how things are. Im so down after hearing what the girl from call center of USEM said about the status of my paper. Got my interview last March 19, all went well and the CO told me that he cant see any reason y he shouldnt give me visa. He even congratulated me and wish luck in our marriage. he then asked me to sumit an additional document which is the Police clearance where in i manage to give it to them the same day.As for others with similar exeprience, they manage to recieve their visas after submitting the PC after few days to about a wk. But in my case, i dont really understand as to why the Lady told us that my paper is under review and was asked to call back after 6 wks. This is really frustrating for us. Im sure that im not the only one beng in such situation but its hurting me too much knowing we're this close of being together but not sure when and what will happen.. :crying: I love him too much and its not the same not being with him.

OUR TIMELINE...

129F sent --------------------- 10/10/08

129F NOA1 --------------------- 10/28/08

Approval of NOA2 -------------------- 01/14/09

NOA2 Hardcopy -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by NVC -------------------- 01/20/09

Left NVC -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by consulate ----------------- 01/25/09

Requested police clearance at JAPEM--- 01/28/09

Recieved letter from USEM ------------- 01/30/09

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

Interview at USEM (K1) --------------- 03/19/09

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure,

God had already arranged all our tomorrows,

we just have to trust him as he leads..

http://www.glitterfy.com/]glitterfy081904187D36.gif

glitterfy092702866D36.gif

Our Daughter Cheska

glitterfy093147541D36.gif

Enough reason to be happy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Wish you luck :)

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We feel yer pain.Also had our interview on March 19th. Was told we passed and they did not even request anything from us more and until now...no visa delivered. I think when they say to call back in 6 weeks they mean that if it is not deliverd by then to call. Still i totally agree with you that the wait is long enough as it is...it sucks to be so close and still have no idea. I hate to say it to you because it is also so hard for us but...be patient...it is still closer than it was at the beginning. I hope for you and for us it is sooner than later! :) Take care and God bless!

Edited by josephlovesjeel

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

A matter of 10-day-wait is nothing as compared to my experience of 2 &1/2 months. Under review is not a biggie, you will be receiving your visa in a matter of few days from now since according to you everything went well. What the call rep told you is a generic answer to all applicants, not necessarily meaning you really have to wait that long. It will come sooner than you thought it will be.

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

so sorry about that, but i wont worry too much if i were you, "case under review" is a generic answer,

your visa will come in no time, :)

cheer up!

Why Do I Love To Cook?

I love to make people happy and amazingly enough nothing can put a big satisfied smile on someones face after a good hearty meal. That's why I love to cook.

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 06/23/08

I-129F NOA1 : 07/03/08

Touched: 07/01/08

Touched: 07/11/08

Touched: 10/09/08 NOA2

NOA2 hard copy: 10/18/08

I-129F left NVC: 10/16/08

NVC letter: 10/21/08

USEM received the papers: 10/23/08

Physical exam at SLEC: 11/06-07/08 - Passed

Appointment letter received: 11/10/08

Interview schedule: 11/14/08 - Passed

Visa Received : 11/22/2008... thank God...

US Entry : 12/03/2008

Marriage : 02/14/2008

POE: Guam

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello..i know right..its so painful to wait..so hard talaga,.my husband was also asked for additional documents and passed it march 18th.. you know,.i am feeling the same everyday..i cant eat, sleep, i can't think right most of the time..until the visa arrives for my husband that is when I am going to be well again..

maybe they are still trying to figure out if we should get it before the Holy Week or after the Holy Week..ang sabe kase, air21 wont deliver during the holyweek...

Hang in there sis..hindi ka ngiisa waiting for your visa..I feel your pain..Just trust in the lord..Before we know it,.andyan na pala.. :)

Hi guys!! thought id vent out... I was so disappointed of how things are. Im so down after hearing what the girl from call center of USEM said about the status of my paper. Got my interview last March 19, all went well and the CO told me that he cant see any reason y he shouldnt give me visa. He even congratulated me and wish luck in our marriage. he then asked me to sumit an additional document which is the Police clearance where in i manage to give it to them the same day.As for others with similar exeprience, they manage to recieve their visas after submitting the PC after few days to about a wk. But in my case, i dont really understand as to why the Lady told us that my paper is under review and was asked to call back after 6 wks. This is really frustrating for us. Im sure that im not the only one beng in such situation but its hurting me too much knowing we're this close of being together but not sure when and what will happen.. :crying: I love him too much and its not the same not being with him.

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Gloria,

I know what ur talking about. My wife had her interview Feb.25 and left with the pink. She was told they were just waiting on the Police Clearance from HongKong and medical results. I gave them 1 month and when i called, the girl told me they got the PC but they still needed the NSO Cert of Marriage,which my wife turned over to them at the interview. Anyway, I told the wife to send them another one "NOW". I was told to wait another month then call back. I emailed the embassy to inquire about the "where-abouts" of the Marriage Cert and let them know I would be following up on this shortly. They have always been good about replying to my emails so I hope this works out soon.I already have her tickets for May 27. That's 2 months so I hope they get it straight withing the next month. Good luck.

Do not judge a man by his mistakes,judge him by what he learns from those mistakes.

04/22/2008 I-130 sent

05/05/2008 NOA 1 recieved

05/09/2008 I-129f sent

05/31/2008 NOA1 recieved

06/21/2008 TOUCHED(K-3)

06/23/2008 TOUCHED(K-3)

10/31/2008 TOUCHED(K-3)

09/27/2008 TOUCHED(CR-1)

01/04/2009 APPROVED(K-3)

01/04/2009 APPROVED(CR-1)

02/18-19 Medical(PASSED!!)

02/25/2009 K-3 Interview(PASSED!!)

05/27/2009 Enter U.S. POE Dallas

Same case for us too! this week will be the 6th week since she had her interview. It did take 6 weeks for them to get what they needed, everything has been submitted and now I wait till Thursday to e-mail and check back. Hang in there! We're there with you and keep us posted!

God Bless You!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Yes, waiting and not knowing is hard. We were under AR for Document Verification for over two months. I, as the USC, called the immigrant visa unit every week.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Thank you so much guys for replying it means so much to me that i have people who understand. Iam not really happy of whats been going on with us and our loved ones. Im not really sure if they exactly know how we feel waking up each day without the ones who makes us complete. :( It hurts the most, knowing were this close of being with them but not knowing when. I just do hope that things will clear out for everyone so that we can have the chance to hold our partners again. For it is when everything seems alright. Sabi ko nga, In times like this, i just need his embrace the most. God bless us all. I just hope well have the GOLDEN TICKET in our hands soon.

OUR TIMELINE...

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Our Daughter Cheska

Timeline
Same case for us too! this week will be the 6th week since she had her interview. It did take 6 weeks for them to get what they needed, everything has been submitted and now I wait till Thursday to e-mail and check back. Hang in there! We're there with you and keep us posted!

God Bless You!

hi! just thought id ask. How come they requested for another NBI? btw, If you dont mind, can u pls tell me where to send an email. thank you. Goodluck

OUR TIMELINE...

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Our Daughter Cheska

Waiting for the visa to be delivered is the most difficult part of the entire process. Call the Embassy once or twice a week to check up on it. Stay strong...it will happen for you!

Our best wishes for a speedy visa for you guys...

~ Tahoma & Chinook

God Bless You!

hi! just thought id ask. How come they requested for another NBI? btw, If you dont mind, can u pls tell me where to send an email. thank you. Goodluck

Read my signature. :)

PM me if you have any questions about NBI stuff. As of now I think I'm pretty good at it now, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Timeline

Can anyone pls tell us what alternative email address can we use to contact USEM and make a follow up regarding my visa im on my 3rd wk now yet havent heard anything till now. As much as we wanted to contact them every wk but it cost alot of money to call, to think at most they can answer would be "call us back after 6 wks.. i know this is a generic answer as others would say, but im beginning to feel restless.. i submitted what they needed which" is the PC and im sure i was cleared with that, for i have done nothing wrong, never overstayed nor never been arrested while working overseas. I dont really understand whats going on, i only hope i would know the reason why its taking quite sometime. I cant sleep well, cant eat well.. My fiance will be deployed in August thats why we wanted so badly to be together bec we're sure that we need to work on my AOS and several more stuff after exchanging our vows.. I feel so sad with whats going on. Thanks for all your future replies.

BTW, we used consivmanila@state.gov but didnt get any replies. what should we do now? God bless to everyone.

Edited by GloriaLuvsMoto2

OUR TIMELINE...

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Our Daughter Cheska

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.