maritoni

Detoxing hair..

143 posts in this topic

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milk can also be applied on the scalp and hair for nourishment, especially for cases of dry, brittle or damaged hair. It is a completely natural treatment without any synthetic or chemical additives... :star:

whole milk, buttermilk, skim milk, evaporated milk, low fat milk.... which milk? :)

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Additional treatment for hair: Rinse your hair with 1 bottle of beer, let it stay for 20 minutes then wash with shampoo and conditioner. Hair will be soft and shiny. :thumbs:

:blush:Nilasshing na Buhok!!!HIIKK!!

I tried beer. The result is nice in my hair. Another effect, para akong gustong inumin nang hubby ko. Kasi, favorite beer nya ang nilagay ko sa hair ko... :yes:

K1 Process:

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

AOS Process:

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

ROC Process

April 21,2011 Approval

Naturalization Process

[/size]

whole milk, buttermilk, skim milk, evaporated milk, low fat milk.... which milk? :)

He he he,i fell off my chair by reading your post sis....nakakawalang stress... :devil:

I tried beer. The result is nice in my hair. Another effect, para akong gustong inumin nang hubby ko. Kasi, favorite beer nya ang nilagay ko sa hair ko... :yes:

Nakakalokah! ha ha ha!

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Additional treatment for hair: Rinse your hair with 1 bottle of beer, let it stay for 20 minutes then wash with shampoo and conditioner. Hair will be soft and shiny. :thumbs:

I am glad to know na naging maganda ang result ng tips ko sa hair mo. :thumbs:

Naaliw naman ako sa yo :rofl:

Susubukan ko rin ngayon at umuwi na si hubby,ubos na ang vit C ko eh!:P

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Susubukan ko rin ngayon at umuwi na si hubby,ubos na ang vit C ko eh!:P

Wait namin ang result. :)

K1 Process:

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

AOS Process:

ROC Process

April 21,2011 Approval

Naturalization Process

[/size]

Wait namin ang result. :)

Iniisip ko nga inumin na lang baka mas okey ang result sis eh!:P

"Our Wedding Prayer"

hello mga sis...i've been following this topic for couple of days na, and i found lots of new hair tips for me here, thank you maritoni for starting this one.. :thumbs: ... but now i just want to share you guys my probs about my hair :blush: ... I too have long hair kaya lang super dry at saka falling hair...kahit saan sulok sa bahay may hair ko kahit sa pagkain :blush: ...can you guys help me how to deal with my dry hair at falling hair..baka my idea kayo.. :blush::blush:

2BUH.jpg.png

hello mga sis...i've been following this topic for couple of days na, and i found lots of new hair tips for me here, thank you maritoni for starting this one.. :thumbs: ... but now i just want to share you guys my probs about my hair :blush: ... I too have long hair kaya lang super dry at saka falling hair...kahit saan sulok sa bahay may hair ko kahit sa pagkain :blush: ...can you guys help me how to deal with my dry hair at falling hair..baka my idea kayo.. :blush::blush:

Hello ILDD,anytime sis,It is normal to shed hair every day and experts says we loose between 100 - 125 hairs on any given day. Hair that is shed falls out at the end of growth cycle. At any given time 10% of our hair is in what is called a “resting phase” and after 2- 3 months resting, hair falls out and new hair grows in its place. Some people, however, experience more hair loss than is normal...pero kung more than normal na eh baka kailangan mo ng magpatingin sa doctor sis:)joke!

I try mong humanap ng store close to your place and look for rosemary oil...

massage your scalp with rosemary oil in an olive oil base. Both rosemary oil and massaging the scalp can stimulate the circulation in the scalp and promote hair growth...

I hope this helps:)Goodluck!

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Hello ILDD,anytime sis,It is normal to shed hair every day and experts says we loose between 100 - 125 hairs on any given day. Hair that is shed falls out at the end of growth cycle. At any given time 10% of our hair is in what is called a “resting phase” and after 2- 3 months resting, hair falls out and new hair grows in its place. Some people, however, experience more hair loss than is normal...pero kung more than normal na eh baka kailangan mo ng magpatingin sa doctor sis:)joke!

massage your scalp with rosemary oil in an olive oil base. Both rosemary oil and massaging the scalp can stimulate the circulation in the scalp and promote hair growth...

I will try that :thumbs::thumbs: thank you sis ..you're the best :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

2BUH.jpg.png

Hello ILDD,anytime sis,It is normal to shed hair every day and experts says we loose between 100 - 125 hairs on any given day. Hair that is shed falls out at the end of growth cycle. At any given time 10% of our hair is in what is called a "resting phase" and after 2- 3 months resting, hair falls out and new hair grows in its place. Some people, however, experience more hair loss than is normal...pero kung more than normal na eh baka kailangan mo ng magpatingin sa doctor sis:)joke!

I will try that :thumbs::thumbs: thank you sis ..you're the best :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

you are most welcome..i hope it will work for you....or should you try the Cactus plant?if rosemary oil dont work;)

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ILDD,

Ako din problema ko din buhok ko kasi everytime n nagsusuklay ako at nagkalat din buhok ko dto sa bahay nmin.dko nga rin alam kung anu gagawin ko, naprapraning n rin ako baka kailangan ko n ring magpadoctor gaya ng sabi ni ate toni...pero try ko ung cnabi ni ate toni.pagtriny mo balitaan mo naman ako kung anong result.

Thanks...

Ate toni,

San banda nabibili ung rosemary oil?sa my mga cooking oil b o sa my baby oil?^_^

39b2fa9yhv20c.png

TIMELINE

K-3 VISA:

EAD:

04.20.2009 : Received Date

05.05.2009 : Received NOA from USCIS

07.28.2009 : Biometrics Appointment

08.04.2009 : EAD Card REceived in mail

AOS:

02.22.2010 : Mailed AOS Application via USPS Express Mail

02.23.2010 : Received date (Chicago Lockbox)

03.02.2010 : Received NOA

03.25.2010 : Biometrics Appointment

05.14.2010 : Interview [Passed!!! Yahoo! Thank God :)]

06.12.2010 : Green Card Received

Hi Majca,rosemary oils,can be found sa mga beauty or hair care sa mga super market:)

Goodluck!

Mj

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.