ja.da

Filipinas in ALABAMA...anyone?

31 posts in this topic

Hello and mabuhay from Alabama,

We are in Birmingham. Alabama. There are about 300 Filipina/Alabama couples here.

Another 100 or more in Huntsville and more in Mobile. If you want to locate some in Alabama do a place - Alabama - search on Friendster.com.

Several hundred will appear. I know that is not many compared to other regions but everyone in Alabama loves the Filipino people, I believe.

There is no regional immigration center or field office in Alabama. There is a small biometrics center in Birmingham and most likely that is where you will go to have you biometrics for A.O.S.

Always great to connect with other Filipinos here in Alabama. Take care and may our Lord protect you on your new life journey.

Jim, Rosemina and dual citizen sons James and John :thumbs:

yeah you're right about the location of where to have the biometrics done, In fact the schedule to do mine will be next week. Aug 26, 8 am..my husband and i plan to stay overnight somewhere close by since we're from hartselle and its more than 2 hrs of travel and we didn't want to get up very early, although we're both morning person....And anyway, I'm glad to have met and known and seen my fellows here online and in person. It just brings a good feeling, makes me feel I'm home. Good luck to all of us here.

Good luck at he biometrics. They will usually take you anytime, they are not concerned about your appointment time, but bring all required documents. Rose just went for her fingerprints, N-400, and it took less than 30 minutes. No problem with parking. The place is small. There is an Oriental Super Market less than a mile from the office. when you leave the biometrics turn right at the bottom of the hill onto Valley Road and cross over I-65, past the Wachovia bank about three more blocks on the left is the Oriental store that has some Filipino foods. We purchased a box of Filipino Mango juice there last week. Rose says that it is the real thing. Take care and may our Lord bless you.

Hi guys! My husband lives in Uriah Alabama but we are still here in the PI. We are 1 yr married and going to file our DCF before end of this year. I have few friends whom i met online and they also lived in Alabama. I am curious about hows life and peopel there. I always asked my pinay friends bcoz they can say the diference living here and there, Hope to see u all someday.All things are possible with God!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.