eeo

Paying for medical exam?

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Another question:

I've read on the forums that the medical exam for my Cuban fiance is paid for once he receives his Carta Blanca to leave the island. But doesn't he need to have the medical exam before the interview? If so, we don't have to pay for it until he gets the carta blanca?

Can someone clarify this for me?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Another question:

I've read on the forums that the medical exam for my Cuban fiance is paid for once he receives his Carta Blanca to leave the island. But doesn't he need to have the medical exam before the interview? If so, we don't have to pay for it until he gets the carta blanca?

Can someone clarify this for me?

If things haven't changed in the last six years, has to be done by a certified USCIS doctor with the I-693 form.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Has all the information. See the filing fee is still zero, but the cost of the doctor was not. And seemed crazy to me at the time, my intended could have every disease known to mankind and still admitted provided she agreed to counseling. But she was disease free, those tests cost a small fortune and was all out of pocket.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.