=FoxyBLUE=

WHAT IF.......

147 posts in this topic

This is an OPEN FORUM dear!! if you dont like what you're reading..follow the guides...discontinue using VJ.

04-09-2012-------------------- Sent N-400y date: 04/11/12)

05-11-2012-------------------- Biometric Letter received!

04-16-2012-------------------- NOA received (Priority date:04/11/12)

05-25-2012-------------------- Early Biometric !!!!(05-31-12--- Biometric Appnt.)

05-30-2012---------------------Placed in Lined for Interview Scheduling!!!

06-29-2012---------------------N-400 Notification,Scheduled for Interview!

07-05-2012---------------------Interview Letter received!

07-30-2012---------------------Interview! APPROVED!!!!

08-08-2012---------------------Oath Letter recieved!

08-15-2012---------------------Oath Ceremony!!!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....kindly enlighten me on which part I am being IMPATIENT? and there is a big difference between Demanding or Telling people what to do from just giving giving out opinion/suggestion? Again, I know you'll tell me im selfish or whatever you want to tell me...but there is a "freedom to write what you want to say" and im entitled of it...

THANK YOU for those who understand me, and for those who dont............ :whistle:

It's human nature for that green-eyed monster within us to come out whenever someone is celebrating their success or accomplishments. It happened to me a lot of times not just about this visa thing, but also in other circumstances where I felt hopeless, desperate, sad among other things, while waiting for something to happen. You'll get over it. Your time will come. Just remember that patience is a virtue.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

I AM HAPPY TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO'S VISA WAS GRANTED! (and envy them as well.....) and I am not against those people posting that their Visa was granted, that they recieved good news with their visa process.....

BUT....will it be better if you can just post topics that can help other people who are waiting and almost hopeless people waiting for their visas? or other topic that can be useful while waiting for the visa? (example: What are things you need to know? to prepare? to expect?..blah..blah!)

I know we are all happy for you...but will it make us feel better? I don't think so....coz as for my part it would make me feel more desperate to be with the Love of my Life...coz majority of the topic is "finally,received my visa", "have an interview schedule",blah blah....but what do they respond to them..."Congratulations!" that's it!

Again,I'm just stating what i feel....hate me..i dont care.....but can we just be more helpful and useful here to others who are desperately waiting for their visa approvals? :whistle:

Just relax your time will come there is no shortcut with visa process you need to be patient. Just enjoy life while you are still in Philippines because you will surely miss everything once you're here in the US. Spend time with family and friends and oh yeah, the food enjoy it now too! :yes:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I AM HAPPY TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO'S VISA WAS GRANTED! (and envy them as well.....) and I am not against those people posting that their Visa was granted, that they recieved good news with their visa process.....

BUT....will it be better if you can just post topics that can help other people who are waiting and almost hopeless people waiting for their visas? or other topic that can be useful while waiting for the visa? (example: What are things you need to know? to prepare? to expect?..blah..blah!)

I know we are all happy for you...but will it make us feel better? I don't think so....coz as for my part it would make me feel more desperate to be with the Love of my Life...coz majority of the topic is "finally,received my visa", "have an interview schedule",blah blah....but what do they respond to them..."Congratulations!" that's it!

Again,I'm just stating what i feel....hate me..i dont care.....but can we just be more helpful and useful here to others who are desperately waiting for their visa approvals? :whistle:

Just relax your time will come there is no shortcut with visa process you need to be patient. Just enjoy life while you are still in Philippines because you will surely miss everything once you're here in the US. Spend time with family and friends and oh yeah, the food enjoy it now too! :yes:

I agree... just have fun while you are still there. Keep the most out of it and spend more time with your family rather than stressing about your visa. As what others said.... YOUR TIME WILL COME! Just learn to be happy to your fellows accomplishments! Stop the enviousness girl it won't help.

Wish you speedy journey!

Vida Taylor

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I remember going through the same ordeal on our first USCIS encounter. Everything seemed vague and confusing and tiring and when the visa arrived, we felt so happy that we had to tell everybody the good news. It was just too much of a good news to keep to ourselves.

Nothing wrong with celebrating and sharing people's joy in the forums. Anybody who has gone through the hoops of the immigration process merits congratulatory greetings and best wishes, whether their wait is shorter or longer than you, you should know and understand that as you are in the process of waiting for your visa approval. Being away from your loved one is never easy. One's visa approval should inspire you to persevere and hope for the best outcome, not the other way around.

Edited by pnrmbr975

Your post reallyyyyyyyy makes me laugh :rofl: (hey! im not rying to be sarcastic and insulting) but it really does. LOL! I would like to understand how you feel coz we are on the same page of waiting too! But same time C'MON marian you're in this thread world (obviously) so get real! :thumbs: Dont be pissy and act like a loser child for what you will read coz as soon as you registered in this site you you should know automatically what is this for. LOL! Just be happy for everybody including yourself! :P

Cheers!!!!

Nah,it's nice to piss everyone in here,and she's just giving USEFUL idea and VJ doesn't have one :devil:

Anyhow,VJ is useful for me and so glad i found this site....

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Disturbia....nananannananannanananananaana :)) :)) :)) :))

can't wait for our turn.. :) pray for us guys.. I hope I get congratulations too :)

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Looking at your timeline...your first NOA seems to be just this March 09. As many have said...don't like those threads then don't read.

Chill and go out and relax with friends, lots of people have been waiting for their NOA 2 (just see the 6+ month thread). You have to abide by the rules when you registered to VJ. Stop this crab mentality geeez

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F NOA1 : Oct 3, 2008

Interview for AOS: approved on Dec 16, 2009

Greencard received: January 4, 2010

Timeline
we also feel those emotions you mentioned before we started our Visa journey! dont worry your time will surely come!

:thumbs:

Hi... I was just browsing and found a quite similar case as yours... I am in need of desperate help...Please help me on this one...I am Hanalei, a US citizen who filed a fiance visa for I-129F at Vermont and received the NOA1 on December 16,2008. It's March 12,2009 and still haven't received my 2nd NOA. I called the USCIS and asked them why it was taking so long and they said at this moment they are processing those that filed on May 12, 2008. That seemed really strange to me when I saw yours filed on November 2008,a month just ahead of mine.My question would by why yours was processed already while as a matter of fact they said that they haven't gone beyond May and are still checking those of May 2008. Please help me on this one. I am located in Jacksonville, Florida and I have a baby and husband in the Philippines whom I miss so badly... Thank you... I'm happy for you! God Bless (L)

Timeline
We have all been through what you are going through dear. You are venting, we understand that. But you also cannot be too focused on yourself and forget about how the others who have gone past the wicked path to share their happiness.

Hi...I am Hanalei and I see that you have a similar case as mine... I am very upset with USCIS. I filed the I-129f for my fiance in the Philippines and received the NOA1 on December 16,2008.It's March 12,2009 already and haven't received anything from them since then.When I called them today,I asked them why it was taking so long and they told me that as of the moment,they are checking the files on May 2008 and haven't gone beyond that and the processing times would vary from the number of files received. I was shock when I saw a couple of the cases almost with a visa and approved, including yours because what they told me was that they haven't gone to those filed after May 2008. Please help me a bit here.I really miss my fiance and baby so much...Thank you very much and God Bless...B-)

Timeline
We have all been through what you are going through dear. You are venting, we understand that. But you also cannot be too focused on yourself and forget about how the others who have gone past the wicked path to share their happiness.

Hi...I am Hanalei and I see that you have a similar case as mine... I am very upset with USCIS. I filed the I-129f for my fiance in the Philippines and received the NOA1 on December 16,2008.It's March 12,2009 already and haven't received anything from them since then.When I called them today,I asked them why it was taking so long and they told me that as of the moment,they are checking the files on May 2008 and haven't gone beyond that and the processing times would vary from the number of files received. I was shock when I saw a couple of the cases almost with a visa and approved, including yours because what they told me was that they haven't gone to those filed after May 2008. Please help me a bit here.I really miss my fiance and baby so much...Thank you very much and God Bless...B-)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

I actually LIKE it when I see that people have been approved. Why? Because it give me HOPE. I then know that things are happening and eventually they will get to me. I look at their timelines and it gives me a better idea of when I might get something too! So I think people posting the good news is just as important as anything else. :-)

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

TESSA in NJ

I can understand what are undergoing but I think its not the intention of these people who post their happiness when their visas are granted or successful interviews to make you feel down or disappointed. They are just showing you that there is HOPE. Please see the positive side of their posting and not the negativity of your feelings. I am sure your time will come and when that happens... you will also post it here and share it with all the VJ members who will also congratulate you.

FINALLY! A PERSON WHO UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE "OPINION"! AM I TRYING TO CREATE AN ARGUMENT HERE? IF POSTING AN OPINION MEANS AN ARGUMENT TO ALL OF YOU? TO ALL THE PINAY WHO COMMENT ON THIS AND TRY TELLING ME HOW JEALOUS I AM, TOO CHILDISH, TOO IMMATURE....ALL THOSE FREAKING NEGATIVE COMMENT....SALAMAT! NOW I KNOW HOW INSONCONSIDERATE YOU ARE TO OTHER PEOPLE FEELINGS. YES,I ENVY THEM...WHO DOES NOT?! BUT I AM JUST STATING MY OPINION...."OPINION"! MY OWN POINT OF VIEW....WE ALL HAVE OUR OPINION...AND IM ENTITLED WITH ONE!

LOOK AT YOURSELF, TELL ME WHO IS ACTING IMMATURE HERE? DID I POST "HIT ME UP AND ARGUE WITH ME?" NO! IT CLEARLY STATED "ITS JUST AN OPINION"......AND I RESPECT ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENT ON MY POST...NOW I KNOW!

AND TO THOSE WHO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME UNDERSTANDING WHAT I FEEL AND JUST DONT WANT TO POST OR REPLY....THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING....AND YES, I BELIEVE YOU DONT NEED TO REPLY HERE....COZ PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT "OPINION" MEANS MIGHT "ARGUE WITH YOU".............

KEEP POSTING....I APPRECIATE IT! LIKE WHAT I SAID AND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE POSTING "I/ WE DONT CARE" (THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING?..HMMMM) :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.