4,608 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
it is sooooooooooooooooo quiet in here

I know!!!............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................... -_-

well, hello there beautiful Linda!

Today is our anniversary, it sure would be nice to get approved as a present... alas, that doesnt look like it is going to happen.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

it is sooooooooooooooooo quiet in here

I know!!!............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................... -_-

well, hello there beautiful Linda!

It's fitting... after all, linda means beautiful. :yes:

Today is our anniversary, it sure would be nice to get approved as a present... alas, that doesnt look like it is going to happen.

It's five months from the day I mailed off the I-129F package... alas, it took two days to get NOA1, so three days 'til I start raising holy heck...

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline

It's five months from the day I mailed off the I-129F package... alas, it took two days to get NOA1, so three days 'til I start raising holy heck...

I am still hoping you don't even have to make the call! I did not know Linda meant beautiful, but yes, it is fitting.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

I am still hoping you don't even have to make the call! I did not know Linda meant beautiful, but yes, it is fitting.

Awwwwe...I love you guys!

Congrats on the anniversary!!!! Don't worried Richard, I'm so sure you will get your NOA2 so soon... I'm all days checking on you, Stephen and Dgard... and I'm praying all days for you my lovely friends...

Linda

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline

Congrats on the anniversary!!!! Don't worried Richard, I'm so sure you will get your NOA2 so soon... I'm all days checking on you, Stephen and Dgard... and I'm praying all days for you my lovely friends...

Linda

Linda! I got lucky and was approved on the 21st! Only then it was just a 'touch'. I didn't know until Sunday that it was the approval ;)

But yes, Time for Stephen and Richard to get approved! They're up :thumbs:

Too quiet in here today though, agree with that :crying:

Linda

Linda! I got lucky and was approved on the 21st! Only then it was just a 'touch'. I didn't know until Sunday that it was the approval ;)

But yes, Time for Stephen and Richard to get approved! They're up :thumbs:

Too quiet in here today though, agree with that :crying:

OMG!!! Really?? I was in Huatulco is that why I didn't know... I'm so happy for you Dgard!!! so so happy...God now I'm crying!!! everytime I see, you guys (my VJ Family), going to be together my heart start jumping so hard of happiness...

Felicidades amigo!!!

and yes is time for Richard and Stephen, I'm gonna light a candle to pray for you tonight guys...

Linda

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
thank you Linda... I think we can use all the help and prayers we can get at this point.

Help, prayers, and SPRINKLERS!!

Amy is off for the second day of her medical. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I bought her a car last week. I was going to keep it a secret, but I suck at that. I was a really lousy Santa back in the day. Anyway, it's not new (2006 Rav4), but she's happy. Little does she know that my motive was to keep her from driving my truck. :P

VSC needs to get a grip and finish off the March filers. Maybe I've been running the sprinklers too much and it kicked them into April? :huh:

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Timeline
thank you Linda... I think we can use all the help and prayers we can get at this point.

Amy is off for the second day of her medical. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I bought her a car last week. I was going to keep it a secret, but I suck at that. I was a really lousy Santa back in the day. Anyway, it's not new (2006 Rav4), but she's happy. Little does she know that my motive was to keep her from driving my truck. :P

VSC needs to get a grip and finish off the March filers. Maybe I've been running the sprinklers too much and it kicked them into April? :huh:

Cool Stan... I was thinking about buying Joanna a car also... have not done it yet though. You ol' softy you! :P

Keep the sprinklers on though

Oh... and good luck on the medical!!!

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

what a lucky girls are they!!!

Ok then count with all that Stan!!!!

Working on that in 5,4,3,2,1.....

Timeline

Linda... I can't speak definitively for the 'other' guys here... but I think it is pretty safe to say, that we then men think that we are the lucky ones having found the woman of our dreams that have captured our hearts.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Linda... I can't speak definitively for the 'other' guys here... but I think it is pretty safe to say, that we then men think that we are the lucky ones having found the woman of our dreams that have captured our hearts.

Amen!

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Amen!

:thumbs:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.