Immigrant2009

I-751 Early Biometric

13 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I got the biometric notice today and my appointment is almost 2 weeks from today. I have a question. Is it possible i can do an early biometric.

I read it here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2672407

I just want to know will it have negative impact on the application or not.

I just want to make sure .

Please reply.

Thanks

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

My biometric appointment was dated Dec 12, 2008 but my job transfered me to the other state so I did an early Biometric - Nov 19th 2008. I told the USCIS local office about it and they took my biometric.

Edited by meblue

My biometric appointment was dated Dec 12, 2008 but my job transfered me to the other state so I did an early Biometric - Nov 19th 2008. I told the USCIS local office about it and they took my biometric.

Thank you very much. Any other member with same situation?

My wife didn't but I've seen quite a few that say they have done so.

Some ASC offices have Wednesday for a walkin day.

Ours is closed Mondays but open Saturdays.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

My wife didn't but I've seen quite a few that say they have done so.

Some ASC offices have Wednesday for a walkin day.

Ours is closed Mondays but open Saturdays.

Thanks a lot.

Few more questions regarding this.

1- What to tell the guard/Officer if he asks about the early arrival?

2- Same for the Personnel at the ASC?

3- Can they decline you and ask you to go back?

4- Any chase it might have a negative impact.

The reason why i want to do early biometric is i want to get done with it over the weekend as the ASC office is open over the weekend and seconldy don't want to take any chances?

Experience, suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Immigrant2009,

I've done a biometrics walk-in experience last year (September 2008), which you can read about this detailed experience here on this VJ post:

"I-751: Biometrics “Walk-In Gamble”...., A Detailed Review of Ant's "Successful Day"..."

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=153099&hl=

Hope this helps. Good luck on the rest of your immigration journey too.

Ant (Still waiting at the VSC, Still waiting for Baby...)

Edited by AntandD

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Few more questions regarding this.

1- What to tell the guard/Officer if he asks about the early arrival?

2- Same for the Personnel at the ASC?

3- Can they decline you and ask you to go back?

4- Any chase it might have a negative impact.

The reason why i want to do early biometric is i want to get done with it over the weekend as the ASC office is open over the weekend and seconldy don't want to take any chances?

Experience, suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Q1&2. I didn't tell them anything and they didn't ask.

Q3. Yes they can if they're too busy. They might say you can come back later the same day at certain time. It's own risk to take for wasting gas. Depends on luck.

Q4. I haven't seen any yet, but don't think there will be.

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

AntandD and jasminelily and the rest,

Thank you very much. Really appreciate your time, effort and responses.

Wish all the best to you guys. I hope you everything goes well for you.

Thanks again.

Take Care

Edited by Immigrant2009

AntandD,

I love reading your posts especially the ending notes.

AntandD Seriously i would suggest start writing an auto biography or a novel or book. I see great potential in you as a writer/author. I am sure the waiting for GC with pregnancy is double painful

but when you are done with both, your joy will be double. Wish luck in both in your future ahead. Hope all goes well for you and your family.

What do you say, AntandD

Book Title:

Ant' Journey To America

A tale of a Canadian citizen going through the painful US immigration process...

Take Care

Edited by Immigrant2009

I did my early biometric on this Saturday 02/28/09 successfully and today my case was updated online as well.

Thanks everyone for your help and guidance.

Good Luck to us all.

Many places will let you do a walk-in if they aren't too busy

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.