7,088 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
fire3.gif

First, I want to extend my deepest prayers to those still awaiting the joy for which they rightfully deserve.

I can not express the overwhelming emotions I feel. My Baby called me yelling... WE'RE APPROVED!!! I somehow always knew but I wanted to officially her it from her lips. SWEET!!! I'm going to give my family and friends a call, get something to eat, sit back and take it all in... This is like winning a big game... It's really cool but we won't the championship. Maramig Salamat for all of you well wishes. I am deeply touched. May God continue to bless us with his grace and mercy.

Cheers!!!

Uling

Congratulations Uling you have earned this you have definitely done your research.

Timeline
fire3.gif

First, I want to extend my deepest prayers to those still awaiting the joy for which they rightfully deserve.

I can not express the overwhelming emotions I feel. My Baby called me yelling... WE'RE APPROVED!!! I somehow always knew but I wanted to officially her it from her lips. SWEET!!! I'm going to give my family and friends a call, get something to eat, sit back and take it all in... This is like winning a big game... It's really cool but we won't the championship. Maramig Salamat for all of you well wishes. I am deeply touched. May God continue to bless us with his grace and mercy.

Cheers!!!

Uling

:dance::dance::dance: Congratulations Uling!!!! God bless you more as Wilma and you start your life together.

07/21/06 - Sent mail I-129F to CSC

08/02/06 - Receive NOA1

08/11/06 - Touch

09/21/06 - NOA2

09/22/06 - Touch

10/13/06 - NVC received

10/14/06 - NVC sent case to the consulate MNL2006783xxx

10/18/06 - USE Manila received the case

12/23/06 - Received Packet 4

02/07/07 - Medical

02/14/07 - Interview....Approved! =)

Timeline
:dance::dance: CONGRATS!!! :dance::dance: God Bless

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further

from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

* July 19 '06 - I-129F Sent to TSC

* Aug. 08 '06 - NOA1 Received

* Sept. 19 '06 - NOA2 Approved

* Sept. 24 '06 - NOA2 Received

* Oct. 12 '06 - Left NVC and Sent to USE in Manila

* Oct. 18 '06 - Received the Letter fr. NVC

* Oct. 23 '06 - USE in Manila Received our Case

* Dec. 22 '06 - Packet 4

* Jan. 24 '06 - CFO Seminar

* Jan.25-26 '07- Medical Exam

* Feb. 15 '07 - INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

* Feb. 22 '07 - Visa Recieved

* March 2 '07 - Fly to San Francisco to meet my Munchkins!!!

* March 7 '07 - Fly together to Memphis (Home)

* March 15 '07 - Wedding Day

AOS Journey

* May 22 '07 - AOS Sent to Chicago

* May 23 '07 - Chicago Received

* May 29 '07 - NOA1 Received

* June 18 '07 - Biometrics

* July 16 '07 - Case Transferred to CSC

Hi all. I just thought I'd drop by and wish Uling and all the other recent approvals congratulations! :dance:

Myself I'm waiting with baited breath to finally become an official member of this topic. I know, I have at least another month before I'll see my NOA2, but one can always hope for a miracle. Anyway congrats again and it's so good to see so much good news coming from the Manila USE.

Gary

View pictures of my April/May trip to the Philippines

View pictures of my Sept trip to the Philippines

Gary (California, USA) filamflag.gif Fely (Zambales, Philippines)

09-11-06 Married

10-12-06 I-130 Mailed Priority

10-14-06 Delivered to CSC

10-16-06 CSC receipt date

10-18-06 NOA1 date

10-19,20,21-06 Touched

12-28,29-06 Touched and very happy about it

12-28-06 NOA2 date

01-15-07 Received at NVC & DS3032 & AOS bill sent

01-20-07 AOS fee bill received

01-30-07 eMailed DS3032 choice of agent

02-05-07 Received email approval for DS3032

02-20-07 Received I-864 package

02-23-07 Received IV fee bill

02-27-07 Paid IV fee

03-12-07 Info packet generated

03-20-07 Mailed I-864 package

03-31-07 Received info packet

04-04-07 RFE mailed by NVC

04-26-07 Mailed RFE response & DS-230 packet to NVC

04-30-07 NVC receives papers

05-10-07 Case complete

05-22-07 Case left NVC

05-24-07 Received pkt 4 in California

06-07-07 Medical Exam

06-28-07 Interview (approved)

06-24-07 - 07-16-07 Gary's trip to Philippines, and I brought Fely home

07-27-07 SSN card received

08-13-08 Green card received

07-10-09 I-751 mailed

08-15-09 Lifting of conditions approved

Filed: Timeline

fire3.gif

Cheers!!!

Uling

Congrats Congrats congrats.... yes it is expected Uling hehe we are very happy for you both... God bless us all always... happy trip for her and Best Wishes in advance

ULING.....I literally stayed up just to verify what i knew would be the result............CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING THAT WOMAN HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Now I sleep.

fire3.gif

Cheers!!!

Uling

Congrats Congrats congrats.... yes it is expected Uling hehe we are very happy for you both... God bless us all always... happy trip for her and Best Wishes in advance

ULING.....I literally stayed up just to verify what i knew would be the result............CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING THAT WOMAN HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Now I sleep.

By the way...after you have rested....POST details of the interview...so we all can benefit from it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thats great news, my wife is in Manila now, going for medical tomorrow, hopefully it will be a light day for her as well.

Must have been a slow day at St. Lukes. Jen was in and done with all her exams by 11:00 AM. She said she may even be able to complete her vaccinations today and NOT have to return for them tomorrow. Somehow I thought this was supposed to be a day-long ordeal of waiting around watching the paint dry excercise in patience. Hopefully her ease in the medical is a positive sign of things to come.

04/25/2006 l married Cebu Philippines

11/28/2006 l Interview US Embassy Manila

12/15/2006 l Received k3 VISA

12/27/2006 l POE Detroit USA - Home!!!

AOS - Dallas DORA

07/17/2007 l AOS Interview - accepted into DORA 90 day program

09/06/2007 l Biometrics Appointment Dallas Texas

10/15/2007 l AOS Approved - received "Welcome to the United States" Letter

10/23/2007 l Received Greencard "Permanent Resident Card"

next: lift greencard 2yr condition June/2009 / goal: US Citizenship - 2010

Timeline

Congrats Uling and best wishes.

OUR JOURNEY

K-1/K-2

04-04-2006 - NOA1

09-04-2006 - NOA2

09-16-2006 - NVC received

09-26-2006 - Received in MANILA EMBASSY

01-18-2007 - INTERVIEW - -APPROVED

02-02-2007 Zeraline and Zeahne Arrived in Hawaii

AOS

09-18-2008 - Sent AOS Application

09-25-2008 - NOA Received

Timeline
Keith88 also had an interview on 13th. haven't seen a post. hopefully was also approved.

Hi all.

yes I think we got approved..not sure because the counsular was a real jerk...but when we went to window 37 for our release of documents there was a purple approved ticket on our folder and the she handed back our pics and emails and gave us a slip to go pay Delbros for the delivery of the visa..but we did have a bad experience with our counsular.he wasnt friendly or considerate to out emotions..knowing how nervous we both were..and he didnt even say anything when Irish said thank you sir at the end of the interview....but i did leave another post about what happened under its own thread in this forum..any ways i think we r ok..thank you God...and also Congrats to all the other approvals in these past few days.

Keith&Irish Forever

Timeline
fire3.gif

Cheers!!!

Uling

YEAH!!!! Congratulations!

05/18/05: Met on Yahoo chat.

09/10/05: We agree to meet.

02/10/06: First trip to Manila

03/26/06: Filied I-129F package

04/04/06: NOA 1 at California service center

06/30/06: IMBRA RFE mailed to CSC

07/05/06: Email stating CSC received RFE

07/31/06: NOA 2! Wahoooo!

08/03/06: NVC reciept

08/07/06: NVC forwards petition to the Embassy!!

08/15/06: Embassy received case:MNL2006716###

09/19/06: We have an interview date!! Wahoo!

11/20/06: Interview

11/29/06: VISA delivered

12/05/06: Entry into the U.S. at LAX

Timeline
fire3.gif

Cheers!!!

Uling

Congrats Uling! The wait is over. We can't wait for our turn.

Aug 1, 2006 Submit I-129F petition
Aug 4 - Cali Service Center received
Aug 15 - NOA1
Aug 22 - Touched
Oct 3 - Touched
Oct 4 - Touched
Oct 5 - NOA2..Yey
Oct 7 - Touched
Oct 19 - NVC received petition
Oct 20 - Manila Embassy received..Yey
Feb 16, 2007 - Interview
Feb 24 - VISA in hand
Mar 10 - POE at Honolulu Int. Airport
Mar 20 - Civil Wedding
Mar 23 - Marriage Certificate Ready for Pickup
March 30 - Pick up Marriage Certificate & Filed SSN
April 02 - Mailed AOS & EAD
April 08 - AOS & EAD received by USCIS
April 12- SSN Card (indicating married name) arrives at mail
April 13 - NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
April 17 - Checks cashed (AOS & EAD)
May 5 - Biometrics Appointment
June 19 – AOS Interview
June 21 - Card in production. AOS approved
July 2 - Received AOS/EAD (white card)
Aug 18 - Beach Wedding (formal ceremony)

:dance: Congratulations to everyone who passes the interview. :dance:

N-400:

08/04/2018 - Online Application Completed!

ROC @ CSC:

06/08/2018 - Mailed Application at USPS.

06/09/2018 - Delivered at USPS P.O. Box.

06/25/2018 - Check has been cashed.

06/25/2018 - NOA1 (USPS).

03/08/2019 - Case Txt/Email Notification for activity.

03/08/2019 - Fingerprint Waived.

03/18/2019 - Letter Notification Received for Biometrics waived.

06/03/2019 - Received Biometrics appointment notice  (usps). (notice date 05/24/2019)

06/04/2019 - Sent request to reschedule biometrics appt for 1 day delivery using usps since wife is out of the country.

06/05/2019 - ASC center received request to reschedule biometrics.

07/23/2019 - We ordered your new card online status!

07/24/2019 - Case Approved online status.

07/31/2019 - Received Green Card!

fire3.gif

Cheers!!!

Uling

Yeah! Congratulations! :dance::dance:

Stayed up late to read that! :lol:

AOS Journey

08 Dec 06 - mailed AOS, EAD, AP

15 Dec 06 - received 3 NOA1s in the mail

23 Dec 06 - received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

29 Dec 06 - received email stating that AOS was transferred to CSC

03 Jan 07 - Biometrics appointment

09 Jan 07 - AOS & EAD touched

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

24 Jan 07 - got AOS CARD PRODUCTION email!

26 Jan 07 - got welcome email

29 Jan 07 - got approval notice email

29 Jan 07 - Green card in the mail!!!

12 Mar 07 - 1st job interview

14 Mar 07 - 1st day @ work!

Lifting of Conditions

25 Oct 08 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

31 Oct 08 - Check cashed!

03 Nov 08 - Received NOA dated 10-29-08

26 Nov 08 - Biometrics appointment - a day before we leave for the Phils, whew!

06 Jan 09 - 10yr GC approved!

10 Jan 09 - 10yr GC received

St. Luke's Medical procedure click here

Interview experience click here

CFO (PRISM) experienceclick here

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.