josedetshane

WE PASSED THE MEDICAL and so will you!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Magandang araw!

I am a mother of a 6 year old boy who just passed our medical exam last february 9-10.

At first I was really worried about it, fearing they will instantly tell us to finish or extend the treatment even before our medical examintaion starts.

My son was diagnosed with primary complex last august 2008 and undergone treatment early of september, he will be finished tkaing Kidz kit 2 by march 10, 2009.

During the immunization interview the kind doctor asked me about his immunization records and so I presented to her the immunization certificate I secured from my pediatrician. It does not need to be notarized, just made sure the doctor's phone number and the hospital where he holds his clinic was in the certificate in case they double check it.

She told me he will undergo a Tuberculin Skin test, I told her he won't need it anymore because he already has been diagnosed, I showed her the x-ray result and medical certificate that I secured from my pediatric endocrinologist (yes, my son is diabetic also since he was 3 1/2 years old). She counted the months my son has undergone medication and told me he will have undergo xray instead. (The medical certificate had the list of the medicines he was taking, including insulin injections, dosage and duration.)

After we had our physical exam and chest xray, we went home.

February 10, 2009

We came around 11:30 at SLEC, the guard entered my number in the computer and told me I am for immunization, and we had to wait for my son's name to becalled for the next step. I had my immunization done and we waited for quite sometime, after 2 hours, his name was called and we were told he is for immunization (I was amazed by God's intervention). I guess his xray result turned out fine and the medication he was taking everyday (yes, everyday without lapses) worked. We were released and sent home, they said they'll be the one to send our passports and results to the embassy.

CONCLUSION: TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY! I was doubtful at first about our situation because my son was sick and haven't finished his medication and yet I was humbled by God's sovereignity and power over ALL things. He is ABLE and can do things beyond our control. By the way, at the interview (feb.17) , the pre-screener asked additional evidences, BUT his remarks were disregarded by the consul and the kind old consul considered my evidences and said our visas are approve, no need for additional evidences for him, and he just asked me 3 questions, and it's not even about my son's diabetes or primary complex.

I wanted to share our experience with you guys, to encourage you, when everything seems to lose hope, stay FAITHFUL to God, obey him and submit to him.

Even if you are tempted to lie and do everything in your way, DON'T! For God loves those who obey Him and trust Him, He gives to those who ask and answers to those who call.

A friend of mine suggested for me to lie and tell them my son was not sick, but I refused to lie and told her if it is God's will for us to pass, He will give it to us no matter what our situation is now, I want to be honest because I trust His plans and I believe He is my loving father who only wants the best for me and my son.

Kapatid, God bless you and everything will come to pass.. God holds the time.. He is our a LOVING FATHER.

post-53859-1234953118_thumb.jpg

post-53859-1234953209_thumb.jpg

post-53859-1234953238_thumb.jpg

congratulations

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

I find the Medical Interview to be a joke.

Once you arrive in USA, You will see we have about 20 Million Illegal Aliens living in the USA

Most of them cross over the Mexico border, and start families in USA.

We have Sanctuary Cities in USA where illegals are given shelter and help.

They cross all the time, some with drugs and disease, but the INS seems to turn their head and look the other way.

But if happen to try to come to USA via an airplane and do it legally then you have to go thru a big ordeal.

It just don't seem right to me.....

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
CONCLUSION: TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY! I was humbled by God's sovereignity and power over ALL things. He is ABLE and can do things beyond our control. ... when everything seems to lose hope, stay FAITHFUL to God, obey him and submit to him.

For God loves those who obey Him and trust Him, He gives to those who ask and answers to those who call.

.. I believe He is my loving father who only wants the best for me and my son.

..God holds the time.. He is our a LOVING FATHER.

Amen sister! It will be great to welcome you to the family of faith over here.

But if happen to try to come to USA via an airplane and do it legally then you have to go thru a big ordeal.

It just don't seem right to me.....

I live near that border experience, and I agree. :angry:

Moving on w/life

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.