SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Positive Vibes out to you SUS Claim it that job is yours :star: . It must be the right time for promotions because Thank God mine was confirmed last night. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Ladies I am known as the Burnmaster :P so hit me up on FB if you need some flicks. I have most of new releases on DVD and many that are out now in the theaters......

Congrats!! You are rockin!

How do you do that Philly? I would like to burn them for my kids cuz I get sick of hearing the same movies ova & ova...

Hey Ms Island,

I have some burning programs I use to decrypt the released DVD's and I have underground that link me with the latest downloads. SHHHH its top secret LOL.

I don't have a lot of kids movies my boys are teenagers but I do love the Disney movies and cartoons they are always cute and keepers.

I think I will set up a site where I can send the link to all my VJ Ladies to spread the love :)

Great Idea :thumbs:

That's great news SUS!!!!!!!

Blessings are starting to flow.........!!!!!!!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Ms Nelly (Waving)

Happy Friday!

JA Princess, Glad to hear your SO is doing ok :yes:

Jawi, sorry to hear your family is going through that, looks like you recvd some good advice from the VJ crew!

( still reading your fabulous stories)

JA Honey where you at Its Friday girl :dance:

Ms Quanna weh yuh deh?

Shemmy I never forget your check your email :) you know I was on a late night insomnia attack and ordering off of Dereon. I need :help: LOL. I'm gonna watch G's tonight!

Mrs Buggy I hope your SO is on his way today :thumbs:

Ok I better get to work all kinds of drama on a Friday :reading: too many emails to get through

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Congrats on the promotion, Philly!

My manager just pulled me into her office to tell me about the job and ask if I am interested, so that she can tell the guy to interview me ASAP :dancing: :joy:

Yeah SUS :star: :star: Congrats :star: :star: It feels so good when all of your hard work pays off!

Power of the spoken word Claim it is yours :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies,

wELL i finally crawled up off the couch from yesterday and im feeling somewhat better today. HOpe everyone has a blessed day!!

Thanks Philly, your song on FB made me start bawling, but i pulled it together. Finally took my tail to bed after being up since 330 am, yesterday and today, some of the fog has rolled off my brain. I think today instead of sitting at my desk and doing ppwk which i should do, im gonna hop in the car and roll out, find a spot away from coworkers, emails and ringing telephones, and try to make a dent in my pile. It is supposed to be 59 degrees today, and here that is like a heatwave, cause for rolling down car windows, washing cars and turning up the music loud.....LOL...

....only in Michigan ( smile)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Positive Vibes out to you SUS Claim it that job is yours :star: . It must be the right time for promotions because Thank God mine was confirmed last night. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Ladies I am known as the Burnmaster :P so hit me up on FB if you need some flicks. I have most of new releases on DVD and many that are out now in the theaters......

Congrats!! You are rockin!

How do you do that Philly? I would like to burn them for my kids cuz I get sick of hearing the same movies ova & ova...

Hey Ms Island,

I have some burning programs I use to decrypt the released DVD's and I have underground that link me with the latest downloads. SHHHH its top secret LOL.

I don't have a lot of kids movies my boys are teenagers but I do love the Disney movies and cartoons they are always cute and keepers.

I think I will set up a site where I can send the link to all my VJ Ladies to spread the love :)

Ahh..got it - Thanks!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline

I need a big pot of plantian porridge

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning ladies,

wELL i finally crawled up off the couch from yesterday and im feeling somewhat better today. HOpe everyone has a blessed day!!

Thanks Philly, your song on FB made me start bawling, but i pulled it together. Finally took my tail to bed after being up since 330 am, yesterday and today, some of the fog has rolled off my brain. I think today instead of sitting at my desk and doing ppwk which i should do, im gonna hop in the car and roll out, find a spot away from coworkers, emails and ringing telephones, and try to make a dent in my pile. It is supposed to be 59 degrees today, and here that is like a heatwave, cause for rolling down car windows, washing cars and turning up the music loud.....LOL...

....only in Michigan ( smile)

Nah....we do the same here Honey. It was 54 yesterday so I didn't wear a coat! Crazy that could feel warm.. :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies,

I want to say congrats to all that had something positive happen. God will see you through to all those that need some encouragement.

I just found out today that my Cr1 was finally complete yesterday which incidentally was my daughters fouth month of blessing me with her presence. :dance:

Happy friday

Timeline

Congrats Sus and damniecy!!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow :star:

Have a great day Yardies!!!

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Timeline
ahhhhhh the joys of being a step mom :crying:

testing my faith I tell ya

1luv;

weh u deh fram day lang...wah she a gwaan wid now?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.