bar1kenoby

Help the italian!

37 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Ciao, non devi preoccupare degli avvocati...ci sono solo se hai pagato! Devi solo rispondere con la verità a Napoli. Anche mio marito deve fare a Napoli quando il tempo é giusto. Adesso siamo conoscuiti Io e lui da 15 mesi e parliamo tutti i giorni su Skype...gratis! Vado in Italia spesso, verrò ad Aprile! Per le cose più buone nella vita dobbiamo aspettare. Segui, segui, segui le regole. Ca in USA non fanno una scusa per i sbagli così, dicono vai via subito senza ritornare! Sono d'accordo a te-un paese di base immigrazione ...però...

Puoi raccontere un pò della situazione di tua ragazza a noi, sicuramente qualcun aveva qualcosa similare in questo sito e siamo tutti grandi. Che fai a lavoro tu?

Scusami ho iniziato imparare Italiano 2 anni fa e poi faccio schifo! Ciao ciao... dormi!!

Edited by Rose-Romagnoli

Gli ostacoli non mi fermano. Ogni ostacolo può essere superato con convinzione. -Da Vinci

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Italy
Timeline

what's my job? OMG it's a a big question...could be more simple tell U what is not my job :D

I can fix pc, cellphones and other electronic stuff; I can make pizza and cook like chef; I worked in a big store like seller; I have diploma like surveyor and I'm cad dseigner...I'm always in the tecnologies and I never was scared to learn something new...I also made jobs like builder, baby sitter and entertainer. For passion I'm basketball player/coach...what else? :D....I forgot, I worked in a telephone customer care.

With my girl the story was long....I saw her the 1st time on a pubblic video chat...I didn't have camera and I was so attracted from her that I was not able to take off from her virtual room. But she was keeping on ignoring me until I didnt buy a camera and I prayed her to talk to me...from that moment we switched our msn contact and we spent all days 24/7 together...at the start she way paying bills like 800$ because we didnt know other ways to hear each other when we was not home...but I searched and I picked up a plan very good....with lass than 10$ at mounth I can call all house phone and all cell phones in the usa for 30 days without limits...I just pay a normal call to house phones in Italy...very cheep and good.

She bereley come out from a very bad history 14 yrs long with her ex...someone lazy, fatty and rough...they was living with her mom but she kicked him out in november 2007. At the start he was going at her house everyday and everytime I was checking her status and taking care of her with her mom and her brothers but little by little he's going away even if he keep on saying that she's his private business and nobody could stay with her. We had myspace and we hat to erase it cuz he found that out and he started to threthen us overthere...one time happened that he waited her outside of her friend's house and jumped into her car...using knife to force her to come back with him but fortunally nothing happened and from that time I promised myself that I was going to keep on taking care of her...givin her advices and making her think about whatever option.

She's stronger girl and he understood that...and he knows that this is coming from me and I'm very proud of her...together nothing and none could stop us. I need to take care of her life more than everythingelse in my life...more than take of my relatives...she's part of me....right now I'm listening her sleeping in fron of the camera and U cannot understand what kind of joy I have feeling her quiet and relaxed. I'm proud of us we're growing up together and that's the best thing could happen to me.

I studied english in the school but a lot of time ago...during this year I keep on improving it but the funny thing is that she learned my way to talk and she's not correcting me nomore...I hope I'll dont have problem with lenguage because right now we talk just our language and it's so funny :D

I was thinking that me and your huseband could meet whenever he's going to come here in Napoli.

How do U talk with skype? using the cameras on the computer at home or just using your cellphones?

If U want helps about to the card that I use maybe this is going to be helpful.

What U can tell me about the food there? Can I have problems with that?:D I think that I'll cook by myself everything!

Hey guys we could make a meeting overthere when we'll be able to be all together! is going to be hard...I'll be on the westcoast but still....we could organize one day!

I think that your italian need to be lived in person little bit more but is very good if U compare that at my girl...I'm spoiling her...I'm the one that is talking english :D

Is better going on talking english so that everybody could understand...we could just write sometime anything but it's not respectfull to the other people that want to read :D

(respect...something really italian! :D)

Timeline

Do not worry about using another language, people use tagalog here often and I take no offense, besides, we are adults. However, I must say that you have come to a very good place for support and information. You will get a frank and honest response every time. You had a rough start with your first few postings, but I can recognize your passion and imaptience as very normal, you are an Italian man and (kind of) from the south. I am sure you have already realized, but you must develop a large amount of patience and tolerance if you want this to work. You are very noble and rare to allow yourself to love a woman with a past (was she married?) and a child. What does your family think??

We just finished a Skype conversation. He uses a skype phone (or internet when available). In USA we only have Skype on PC. You will hate cellular service here, it is controlled with contracts unless you use a prepaid, which is very different from Italia. However Skype service is great. We rerely have video contact because Benito does not have internet at the university. If you give me some info on the card you use that would be great!

Your work is useful and always in demand. Send to your girl a copy of your diploma (laurea) in university to make a translation. It will cost about $100 but you will find it money well spent.

To eat here, you must believe every horror story that you hear. Sorry, but you will see the health of many people here and know why. Bravo to you because you can cook...but be careful the meat is different and più schifoso. Most produce will have a little less flavor unless you buy "organic". However, you can eat well but you will miss many things. (fresh mozzarella, all seafood, good bread, spicy food) My Benito came to enjoy Japonese and GOOD Chinese food.

You will not have a problem with speaking here, especially in California. In North Carolina Benito had trouble because of the accent is very full of slang. We speak Italian almost exclusively with each other, but I am also a teacher and I have Italian students often. Sometimes I repeat an entire lesson for them in Italian so I hope that my grammar is not too bad. Right now I see that your comprehension is good and you make common syntax mistakes that I see in all of my students. (They are nearly always the top graduates in my classes!)

You should encourage your girl to learn Italian for the sake of your future family. In many cases in the USA the culture of whichever country is lost forever, and the door to preserving your heritage is language.

We will be in Napoli in April, but we have not made plans for a long stay. If you live in the city we can certainly take a caffè or lunch together, no problem. Benito can certainly tell you a lot, he is from Calabria. While you wait, learn every small piece of information about immigration, USA, and California. Put some passion to use with that and stay calm. Ciao ciao

Gli ostacoli non mi fermano. Ogni ostacolo può essere superato con convinzione. -Da Vinci

Filed: Country: Italy
Timeline
Do not worry about using another language, people use tagalog here often and I take no offense, besides, we are adults. However, I must say that you have come to a very good place for support and information. You will get a frank and honest response every time. You had a rough start with your first few postings, but I can recognize your passion and imaptience as very normal, you are an Italian man and (kind of) from the south. I am sure you have already realized, but you must develop a large amount of patience and tolerance if you want this to work. You are very noble and rare to allow yourself to love a woman with a past (was she married?) and a child. What does your family think??

We just finished a Skype conversation. He uses a skype phone (or internet when available). In USA we only have Skype on PC. You will hate cellular service here, it is controlled with contracts unless you use a prepaid, which is very different from Italia. However Skype service is great. We rerely have video contact because Benito does not have internet at the university. If you give me some info on the card you use that would be great!

Your work is useful and always in demand. Send to your girl a copy of your diploma (laurea) in university to make a translation. It will cost about $100 but you will find it money well spent.

To eat here, you must believe every horror story that you hear. Sorry, but you will see the health of many people here and know why. Bravo to you because you can cook...but be careful the meat is different and più schifoso. Most produce will have a little less flavor unless you buy "organic". However, you can eat well but you will miss many things. (fresh mozzarella, all seafood, good bread, spicy food) My Benito came to enjoy Japonese and GOOD Chinese food.

You will not have a problem with speaking here, especially in California. In North Carolina Benito had trouble because of the accent is very full of slang. We speak Italian almost exclusively with each other, but I am also a teacher and I have Italian students often. Sometimes I repeat an entire lesson for them in Italian so I hope that my grammar is not too bad. Right now I see that your comprehension is good and you make common syntax mistakes that I see in all of my students. (They are nearly always the top graduates in my classes!)

You should encourage your girl to learn Italian for the sake of your future family. In many cases in the USA the culture of whichever country is lost forever, and the door to preserving your heritage is language.

We will be in Napoli in April, but we have not made plans for a long stay. If you live in the city we can certainly take a caffè or lunch together, no problem. Benito can certainly tell you a lot, he is from Calabria. While you wait, learn every small piece of information about immigration, USA, and California. Put some passion to use with that and stay calm. Ciao ciao

U got another man from the south?...ahi ahi ahi....:D we'are very instinctive and sometimes our temper is little hard (U sould hear my Missy about that!:D)

there's nothing noble or rare...the thing that she had son with the wrong man is not meaning that she must be by herself for the rest of her life....specially because she's my love...she's special for me and I want to be the one for her more than anything else in my life...I love her more than my life. She never got merry with that monster...fortunally he was never good enought to ask her out even if he was living with her money (she was working and he was eating), in her house and he had son with her...I dont know how that person was able to dont take care at someone that is so special and preciouse to me....U dont know how much I got mad for that. I hate the people that threat bad the people that I love.

If there's something that I'll miss will be the mozzarella....omg....I'm coming from the place where U could be able to eat the best mozzarella and the best pizzas in the world...I'll cook a lot...fortunally I dont like a lot the meat...I prefere the pasta :D

If there's one thing that we think together....is that we want to make our family in the italian style...she would learn italian but it's hard and by herself is very more hard. I'll teach her when I'll be there even if right now she's studing on the book but her enerises are not so much...everyday she wakes up at 4 to go work...she's nurse and it's very stressfull job....but she's the best nurse in her hospital and I like to show this off.

Say your Benito that the cheeper way to call U is this:

1.pick up the "super Zero Mondo" like cellphone from the company "3"....he will pay every call to the italian housephones just 15 eurocents and he will have 1000 minutes every mounth (if he wants to use the cellphone)

2. I'm going to link in U in privare the site where he could find the card that I was telling U...they will give him a code and any phone numbers....her will have to call the phone number and make the code and afther your phone number. Lass than 10$....u'll call for 30 days...it's cheep and very easy.

thank you for the advise about the diploma (always something new)...where she could ask to have the translation?

I'll be very happy if U'll want to spend few time in my city...is fantastic and I'll be honored to show U the beautiful things that U could find here.

Timeline

You can gather proof of your relationship. Right now you have only emails and phone bills, and maybe letters that you have written to each other in the posta. Gather all of this evidence of your relationship by making a neat file. Your receipts for gifts can be included but are only supplemental evidence. There is not her name on receipts, therefore in the eyes of the authority it is not good evidence.

Have your girl do the same, a file of all correspondence between you.

To have a better reply from more people here, start a new discussion with a specific topic. It will attract more interest in your fellow VJ people especially if your original post has turned a little long like this one. Do not be afraid to ask, but advice is given sincerely so do not take offense. We are all in some way a similar situation and happy to share and advise each other. Ciao ciao!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.