hicham913

i give up

55 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hiii all frinds here and thank u so much for help us but we will give up and stop eveything with visa because we are not sure if we will get it

we was have problem with I-130 and it take 2 month to get our NOA1 and now with I-129f we sent it at 10/05/2006 and we wait long time and we not get the NOA1 so we tryed to sent it again on 6/6/2006 and till now we not get card confirmation and money order not cashed yet and all the time the uscis said we must wait 30days but that not fair so i just want to say thank u for evryone help us

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
hiii all frinds here and thank u so much for help us but we will give up and stop eveything with visa because we are not sure if we will get it

we was have problem with I-130 and it take 2 month to get our NOA1 and now with I-129f we sent it at 10/05/2006 and we wait long time and we not get the NOA1 so we tryed to sent it again on 6/6/2006 and till now we not get card confirmation and money order not cashed yet and all the time the uscis said we must wait 30days but that not fair so i just want to say thank u for evryone help us

waiting for the flames....Coz, G Dubya said so! dayum wimp! :P

shon.gif

[

shonjaved..... your reply is very confusing and not helpful....

To the OP please dont give up.... if you can not find out what is happening why not go to your local office and enquire there... you can make an infopass appointment at http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Good Luck and dont give up....

Kezzie

Timeline

[

shonjaved..... your reply is very confusing and not helpful....

To the OP please dont give up.... if you can not find out what is happening why not go to your local office and enquire there... you can make an infopass appointment at http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Good Luck and dont give up....

Kezzie

ok thank u so much to answer me but what hurt me that happend just for us other people get eveything soon

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hicham do not give up! I hope that other people going through K-3's and I-130's can help you. I wish I could help but I filed an I-129F so I don't want to give you the wrong advice or help. Please do not give up... call the USCIS make an infopass appointment do whatever you need to do to figure out what is going on. Good luck I don't want to see you give up hope! If I can do anything to help please let me know

Sarah

Timeline
Hicham do not give up! I hope that other people going through K-3's and I-130's can help you. I wish I could help but I filed an I-129F so I don't want to give you the wrong advice or help. Please do not give up... call the USCIS make an infopass appointment do whatever you need to do to figure out what is going on. Good luck I don't want to see you give up hope! If I can do anything to help please let me know

Sarah

oh thank u so much sarah and i hope the best thing to u with your husband really i will tell u everything about us and what we will do soon

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

hicham913

I am sorry to hear you are giving up.. I am confused tho on what you are saying.

I was trying to follow your timeline too.. cannot understand it..

If you are giving up this soonnnn.. helloooo.. sorry .. how can you think that one year of wait is enough time to give up?

DO you not fully understand the process?

Do you not understand that IMBRA has causes stall for everyone..

Not only are you coming from a country that is under scrutiny.. So sorry for that.. but.. the whole process alone has stalled and not just for you.

It is rather sad that one will toss the towel in . and give up .. just due to time..

I AM committed to my love.. I consider him my Husband even tho he is not legally yet.. . We have to wait even to file due to uncontrollable circumstances in India.. but because of this.. would I give up??

HELLLLOOO NOOOO... and neither would he...

I read these things.. you have met her what a year ago.. but are willing to give up the process this easily>?? soo sad.. sooo incredibly sad..

I wish you the best.. and hope that you can take a step back and think on what you are giving up .. ..

you woman you love? .. your life with her? or are you just not going to do a visa .. and stay in your country with her. if that is your wish .. . i only wish you the best.. ..

Time is just a click on the clock.. .. love is a eternity.. I would wait an eternity

for me it has been 784 days being 18720 hours being 1,123,200 minutes or 67,392,000 seconds.. since the day he asked me to marry him... .. .. .. i would gladly .. wait 784 more if it meant i could get him in my arms for ever...

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Timeline

Sarah

oh thank u so much sarah and i hope the best thing to u with your husband really i will tell u everything about us and what we will do soon

I hate to see that you have lost hope. You will be together soon just hang in there and be patient and get things straightened out. Ask your wife to call USCIS to see what is going on. Good luck Hicham.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

sorry for double post..

didnt want to sound like a flame..

Only wish you two the best.. and yes.. .. PRAY THAT YOU DONT LOSE HOPE!!!..

we all get frustrated....

Edited by JanaknJanet

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Timeline
hicham913

I am sorry to hear you are giving up.. I am confused tho on what you are saying.

If you are giving up this soonnnn.. helloooo.. sorry .. how can you think that one year of wait is enough time to give up?

Not only are you coming from a country that is under scrutiny.. So sorry for that.. but.. the whole process alone has stalled and not just for you.

It is rather sad that one will toss the towel in . and give up .. just due to time..

I AM committed to my love.. I consider him my Husband even tho he is not legally yet.. . We have to wait even to file due to uncontrollable circumstances in India.. but because of this.. would I give up??

I read these things.. you have met her what a year ago.. but are willing to give up the process this easily>?? soo sad.. sooo incredibly sad..

I wish you the best.. and hope that you can take a step back and think on what you are giving up .. ..

you woman you love? .. your life with her? or are you just not going to do a visa .. and stay in your country with her. if that is your wish .. . i only wish you the best.. ..

Time is just a click on the clock.. .. love is a eternity.. I would wait an eternity

for me it has been 784 days being 18720 hours being 1,123,200 minutes or 67,392,000 seconds.. since the day he asked me to marry him... .. .. .. i would gladly .. wait 784 more if it meant i could get him in my arms for ever...

I don't think he is just giving up I think he is confused and not sure about what is going on and just depressed and losing hope but not throwing in the towel. I have talked to him before and he loves his wife and would never give up. English is not his first language so I think there was a little exageration in his post but he just needs to get things staraightened out with his wife and this whole process.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is giving up on her OWN HUSBAND. my post is not here to help her- its to congrats her on a wonderful choice!!! she was not asking for advise. she was announcing her - taking the wimp approach and giving up! so I will take this as good news!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!

balloons - cake anyone?

shon.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
hicham913

I believe that the OP is filing the K-3 [married....] not the K-1 like you....

Mary (NC) Atif (Youssoufia)

NOA2 for 129F on 16 Nov 2005......NOA2 for I-130 on 28 Nov 2005

INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED FOR 9AM[GMT] 27 FEBRUARY 2006-Issued 221g for Validity of relationship....told being sent back to USCIS/Atif Received Visa On 10 March 2006

AOS/EAD

10 July 2006--signed I-485 and I-765

25 July 2006 recieved NOA-1 for both

18 Aug 2006 Biometrics Appt.

21 Oct 2006 EAD arrives in mail

26 Dec 2006 received aapt.->01 Feb 2007 AOS interview->CANCELLED! rescheduled 01 Aug 2007-waiting

09 Feb '07-received denial of AOS--#######??!! MTR filed--Interview-01 Aug 07

27 Sept '07-I-765 [#2] filed--14 Nov '07 Biomerics for I-765 [#2]

Take it from me....GO TO THE AOS INTERVIEW DATE ANYWAY!!!!! EVEN IF YOU GET THE SNAIL MAIL NOTICE!!!

August 2009--Permanent Resident Card arrives!!!!

We are Finished with Immigration for 10 years!!!!

Timeline

hicham913

I don't think he is just giving up I think he is confused and not sure about what is going on and just depressed and losing hope but not throwing in the towel. I have talked to him before and he loves his wife and would never give up. English is not his first language so I think there was a little exageration in his post but he just needs to get things staraightened out with his wife and this whole process.

yes that right sarah i don't know what we will do she call the uscis many time but they said to wait 30 days but we did before and we not get noa1 so now they tell my wife to wait other 30 days i don't understand why

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Don't give up if you really love each other don’t do it, you will see it will work out one way or the other, but never give up my husband and me, have been throw so much but our love have keep us together and the harder it gets the closer we become, I know that one day we will be together for ever (F)

12/26/05 I go to Cuba

send I-130 Petition

03/02/06 recived NOA1

04/03/06 send I-129 visa

04/13/06 NOA 1 for I-129F in mail

06/07/06 I-130 Approved

07/05/06 Ref in mail (129F)

07/06/06 send back (129F)

07/07/06 rcvd I-864 Processing fee bill &DS-3032

07/09/06 faxed DS-3032 to al

07/10/06 send I-864 fee

07/11/06 send DS- 3032 (next day delivery)

08/02/06 send bill $380. recived 08/08/06

08/09/06 send affidavit of support recived 08/10/06

08/16/06 send DS 230- arrived at visa center on 08/17/06 at 8AM

08/16/06 I129 approved

10/26/06 1-130 completed at NVC

02/12/07 Visa was issued

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is giving up on her OWN HUSBAND. my post is not here to help her- its to congrats her on a wonderful choice!!! she was not asking for advise. she was announcing her - taking the wimp approach and giving up! so I will take this as good news!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!

balloons - cake anyone?

Sorry but i think this was uncalled for......just my $.02 worth

Mary (NC) Atif (Youssoufia)

NOA2 for 129F on 16 Nov 2005......NOA2 for I-130 on 28 Nov 2005

INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED FOR 9AM[GMT] 27 FEBRUARY 2006-Issued 221g for Validity of relationship....told being sent back to USCIS/Atif Received Visa On 10 March 2006

AOS/EAD

10 July 2006--signed I-485 and I-765

25 July 2006 recieved NOA-1 for both

18 Aug 2006 Biometrics Appt.

21 Oct 2006 EAD arrives in mail

26 Dec 2006 received aapt.->01 Feb 2007 AOS interview->CANCELLED! rescheduled 01 Aug 2007-waiting

09 Feb '07-received denial of AOS--#######??!! MTR filed--Interview-01 Aug 07

27 Sept '07-I-765 [#2] filed--14 Nov '07 Biomerics for I-765 [#2]

Take it from me....GO TO THE AOS INTERVIEW DATE ANYWAY!!!!! EVEN IF YOU GET THE SNAIL MAIL NOTICE!!!

August 2009--Permanent Resident Card arrives!!!!

We are Finished with Immigration for 10 years!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.