3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

My dear on line friend have question if some one can help plz

1- I enter to this country with k1 visa in 9 June 2010

2- Marriage with my wife in 13 August 2010 (she is citizen USA and she is citizen in my country)

3- Apply for permanent resident in 7 September (1-485, i-756, i-131)

4 - Receive EAD card and I-131 paper in November

5-she start control me and abuse and need money ,she say me change your life, she go back to my country in second October and she told me, she can not came with me to interview and she Waite until pass date my first interview and the cam back to USA

6 - My first interview was 30 November 2010 in morning (She came back to USA on 30 November 10 pm)

7- I try for Chang the time of interview and got it and say to her.

8- In 10th December she goes to immigration and says no longer sponsor or support. She wants annulment marriage and says I came here just for get green card

9- She goes to court and want violated and order protraction because

10 –I have to leave house by police 13 December and then I leave the state and go to only one my friend in this country in 15 December.

I have date/ time for court in 5th January 2011 then I needs a lower i get lower for 2 section, the first for family court and 2nd for immigration my lawyer Chang date and time family court and want translator and court accept with this. And get date and time for 19 January 2011

My reschedule time for interview was 11 January 2011.

my lower immigration in 7 January 2011 send letter to local office immigration and say unavailable for interview on schedule and say retarded to file i-360 (wava)

In 6 January 2011 sends document and file I-485, I-756, I-360, I-131 to Texas center I think

13 January 2011 I receive decision application for state permanent resident 7th September be denied

In 16 January 2011 I serve for divorce

So in date of 19 January 2011, I went to court with my lower for first Appearance then after some hearing court next time on 7 March 2011 and my lower respond she and start for order protect for me.

After the court when my lower and me go out from court 2 officers from immigration and show id cart himself and want taking with me we went in to a one of room in corridor of court, I guess, she go to immigration and want immigration and custom enforcement (ICE ) for deport me. because officer say and show me on document that I work to government but it is not true and accept my court lower show and explain about I-360 and officer after write and some questions say to good luck and press my hand.

My evidence

1- She change my address of diver license and she say to me my exam not pass but it was lair, I have some documents reappointment of DMV and DMV not give me exam again because the first exam was approve and show me receipt send driver license to address but that address not for me for here sister

2- I have her prescription for memorial and mental

3- I have here paper appointment of mental health center

4- Bill and letter of tenant residential

5- Certificate of marriage

6-photo

I have only receipt notice for I-360 fee waived

To my lower received date: January 28. 2011 and notice date February 8, 2011

And also I pay 1010 $ for my I-485, I-756, and I-131 the first pay out money then send back .

Also I receive this letter

U.S Department of Homeland Security

U.S.Citizenship and Immigration Services

Vermont Service Center

75 Lower Welden Center

St. Albans, VT 05479

U.S. Citizenship

and Immigration

Services

Date:

Petitioner/ Applicant A Number:

File Receipt Number:

Beneficiary:

Dear Sir/Madam:

On, January 28, 2011, you filed a Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er) or Special

Immigrant (Form I-360) on your own behalf as the abused spouse or child of a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident. Your file is currently at our office and is still pending Service consideration.

However, due to recent changes in processing, a decision on your petition has been delayed. Files from another office are required to complete the adjudication of your case. We can give no definite time frame for when your petition will be adjudicated. Once the necessary files are received, your case will be handled in an expeditious manner. We apologize for the delay.

Sincerely,

Center Director

After check online case I see this message

Request for Evidence

On February 9, 2011, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I360 PETITION FOR AMERASIAN, WIDOWER, OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

My lower say need my finger print and criminal report from state before

would you please say about my situation

can i apply or resend again I-485, I-756 when send RFE ?

what is that delay letter any body receive seam like this number

appreciate

don't worry my friend got the same mail as you do. I read it .it is the same.just waiting pactiently

Filed: Other Timeline
don't worry my friend got the same mail as you do. I read it .it is the same.just waiting pactiently

Dear lucymiss , thank you for replay to me , my language an write English is very bad i am so sorry about that :(

but your advise is assured me :yes:

tanks a lote

January, 28, 2011 Apply and send WAVA (I-360) And I-485 , I-756, I-131 with fee application
February, 09, 2011 Receive RFE request good moral March,07,2011 mailed RFE
March,14,2011 touched I-360
May,24,2011 touched my case I-131
june,8,2011 EAD received in my hand.
July,26,2011 Travel Document ( I-131) Approved
September,14,2011 Renew second Prima Facie and Revived
October,28,2011 touched I-360 and requesting additional evidence or information case I-360
January,06,2012 sent answer RFE (I-360)
February,08,2012 request renew Prima Facie and February,17,2012 revived 3th Prima Facie ( validate 60 days)
February,27,2012 request renew 2th EAD Card
April 17,2012 Approved my 2th EAD Card and April,23,2012 received my 2th EAD Card
April,27,2012 received appointment letter for fingerprint ( File A # ) from U.S.DHS-ICE ( next month) i request for change location.
may,17,2012 received 4th prima Facie July,24,2012 renew 5th perima
OCT,28,2012 case denied.
-----------------------------------------------
APR 11 2013 Refile i-360 , i-485 , i-756 , i-131,
APR,16 notice received , RFE for good moral and medical exam

Hi guys, Congrats to those who got approved. I refiled in January and so far I got a RFE for good moral character which I already sent back to them. I also got my biometrics appointment which I did yesterday. Interestingly, when I filed for VAWA the first time, I never receive a biometrics appointment, however I still got a work permit and travel documents. What do you guys think???? I wish you all the best and I hoping we end this journey soon.

Filed Vawa(I360), I485, I131, I765: November 30, 2009

Receipts recieved: Dec 2, 2009

Recieved Prima Facie: December 8,2009

I360 Touched: December 9, 2009

Hi guys, Congrats to those who got approved. I refiled in January and so far I got a RFE for good moral character which I already sent back to them. I also got my biometrics appointment which I did yesterday. Interestingly, when I filed for VAWA the first time, I never receive a biometrics appointment, however I still got a work permit and travel documents. What do you guys think???? I wish you all the best and I hoping we end this journey soon.

was your case approved? i applied August 2010. I didn't get any touch .no bimetric appointment .do you think that is normal?

Hi Lucymiss, my case was denied at first but I refiled in January. I got my biometrics appointment in February so I'm not sure what's going on with ur case. Sometimes the cases take longer than usual.

Hi Lucymiss, my case was denied at first but I refiled in January. I got my biometrics appointment in February so I'm not sure what's going on with ur case. Sometimes the cases take longer than usual.

Filed Vawa(I360), I485, I131, I765: November 30, 2009

Receipts recieved: Dec 2, 2009

Recieved Prima Facie: December 8,2009

I360 Touched: December 9, 2009

you will be fine this time. at least you got bimetric appoinment.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

What you can do is put in a service request by calling USCIS. They will check if you are out of the timeline and check on your case. Or so they say you never know. If it gives you peace of mind call, nothing wrong with it. Try to take it easy and get back to your life.

hi schantzi3277,

thanks for your advise, in fact my lawyer called uscis and they answered that if we do not receive anything in 60 days call again, they said also that will make a note on my file, since then no reply by mail so far.......... I do not know what's going on........ from approval it's been 9 month already.......... why it takes so long to scedule the appointment?

8 month and 2 weeks after my interview my journey is finally over. Today I received an email update that my card production has been ordered. :dance:

I-360 VAWA:

August 3 2009 filed.

August 10 2009 NOA1

August 11 2009 NOA2, Prima Facie Case established

January 7 2010 Initial Grant of deferred Action

February 4 2010, APPROVED.

February 21 2010 AOS filed

March 1 2010 Noa for AOS and EAD

April 24 2010 EAD Card production ordered

May 3 2010 EAD card in mail

May 13 2010 Interview notice for JUNE 16 2010

March 5, 2011 Received Welcome to America letter

March 7,2011 GREEN CARD IN MAIL

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

8 month and 2 weeks after my interview my journey is finally over. Today I received an email update that my card production has been ordered. :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS AND ALL THE BEST!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

congratulation :)

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBURmqe5U4c

congratulation :)

Hi kwala.. What ever happened to you? How is everything? Anything new?

03/2007- Marriage to USC

5/2007- Package mailed with 1st I-485, I-765, I130, I131

6/2007- RFE mailed & case resumed

8/2007- Initial interview with spouse and USCIS

1/2008- I131 and I765 approved after extensive background check

12/2008- 2nd I-765 approved

4/2009- Separated from spouse..

9/2009- 3rd I-765 Approved

2/2010- 2nd interview with USCIS- interrogated

2/2010- All initial applications touched

4/08/2010- Package mailed with I-360, 2nd I-485, I-765, I-131

4/17/2010- Receipt issued for each form

4/27/2010- 1st Prima Facie issued, I-360 touched

5/08/2010- Biometrics for I-485 done

5/10/2010- I-485 and I-765 touched

6/18/2010- I-131 Approved

6/26/2010- I-485 and I-765 touched

9/16/2010- Called USCIS and put in service request that I-360 is outside processing times

9/20/2010- Lawyer submitted request to renew Prima Facie

9/23/2010- Called VAWA hotline and left a message for them about my case

9/27/2010, 09/28/2010- I-360 touched

10/03/2010- I-360 touched and I-131

10/05/2010, 10/06/2010- I-360 touched - 2nd Prima Facie extension notice

11/23/2010- DHS calls me to send back documents I submitted back in 08/2007

2/24/2011- Lawyer submitted Prima facie extension request,& I765 Renewal

3/04/2011- Reciept for I-765

3/29/2011- 3rd Prima Facie Extension for 60 days/Divorce is Final

4/04/2011- Lawyer submitted I-131 Application

4/20/2011- I-131 approved

5/09/2011- I-360 touched (RFE)

5/10/2011- I-360 touched

hi everyone .yesterday i have AOS interview morning bird at 7 am so.the officer lady come out with bunch of documents handl them by two hands and put them in table to cal my name so i want ask her if i can help but i btter close my mouth. the nice lady about 59 years very professional and read documents and things without look at them . she was serious and truly mean business .lots of questions Not about the abuse or i-360 case but there is no window open .so i file i-360 since march 2006 ,5 years now ,offcer ask me for medical exams on the envolope i did send it :blush: .ask me for original court document i did send it original :blush: i only have copie she needs the original .ask me for employement letter i hand out the letter and told me AAhhhh i dont have time to call your boss why the letter not include how much you make as a salary ? i was quit and not talk much at the interview ! they appreciate that .so i just listen and respond .but i dont even ask if i could bring to her office those documents in two hours .it was ok and i know there is no window after 5 years .today i got a cal from her but i was in Tag office and i missed her call .maybe she want ask me to bring new medical exams because she is not want use RFE for medical exams and delay me 7 or 8 more months .i dont see my mom 7 years now .without documents to work and survive while the case pending its truly horrible for me everyday i wish my heart stop working

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBURmqe5U4c

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.