3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

thank u but my k3 already expired year ago and im facing deportation thats why i cant apply for I485 based on pending I360

MESSI YOU ARE NOT UNTIL VISA K3 EXPIRED AND IF U DONT FILE ON TIME TO PROTECT UR STATUS .BE COOL MAN folow ur i-360 now no one will talk to u until decision made on ur i-360 .and u appeal if denied .u open to reconsider if appeal denied .u appeal the appeal of denied appeal then u can stay appeal 10 years until the court grant you stay of removal if not u should appeal the djudge decision to BIA then BIA will reverse his decision or remand to him for consideration . :)

asahbi ,No one will help u here because most of them have black heart ,jalous .they just want take and not give out .u know that .they dont want u to get ur i-360 approved even they are done with it .

listen brother ,why u talk about court do u love it ,u never see it u dream to see it .first thing u should know .u are not on the systeme until ur visa k3 expire then the next day the officer send u denial letter of ur old i-485 is waiting for that day ,even they told u befor ur removal proceeding u may apply again .now u file i-360 u dont have anything to worry about ,the removal proceeding is end since u filed this one because u protect ur status by filing again befor ur visa k3 expired if u did not file on time and befor ur visa k3 expire VSC will forward ur i-360 to court .

man its very important to file i-485 and i-765 concurenthly .dont worry about money pay the fees 1050 .do it so quiq i dont do that and suffer lots u cannot imagine what i go trough .send ur i-485 soon even u file 1 year ago i-360 look for old post on here u gona see how many file i-485 after more than 1 year .

if u are still look for court .they will not talk to u more than 20 min , if ur apointment at 3 pm they will approve you at 4 pm to go back to land of humain right :D .did u see on ur beautiful country what u see here .

Filed: Timeline

Messi

thank u but my k3 already expired year ago and im facing deportation thats why i cant apply for I485 based on pending I360

Messi,

you have hard time man .explain ur situation in detail here .then the members will give some light to ur question .no one know what ur situation like .

are u maried USC wife ? if yes .u are eligible to apply for i-485 while ur i-360 pending if ur spouse LPR spouse u cannot apply until ur i-360 approved u file it after 3 years ;do u get letter asking you to appear at the court ? how long u file i-360 ? did u get prima facie ? what is the RFE u get for ? without this things no member here will understand ur situation .

p.s be patient .if u can stay here to the end of the year .the reform will fix the status of everyone undocumented including vawa petitioners pending !!!!!!! they are undocumented too .

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBURmqe5U4c

Filed: Other Timeline

hi yahya54,

I just read your post, i have exectly same situation after 2nd RFE they updated my status and will contact me within 60 days......... nothing yet it will be 60 days on may 12th. :unsure: if anybody knows, if they went through the same steps please answer me, i'm so nervous........ 2 RFE'S AND NO PRIMA FACIE RENEWAL.....

P.S. CONGRATS TO EVERYBODY WHO GOT APPROVED, GOD BLESS YOU AND HELP YOU!!!

hey guys..

I had 2 RFE's and two prima facies before I got an approval. My second RFE was recieved in feb 10 and they approved my 360 in apr 2010. But to my understanding it could be sometimes a month or two away between cases, but its mostly in queue for approval, so good luck to all you guys. HTH

hi yahya54,

I just read your post, i have exectly same situation after 2nd RFE they updated my status and will contact me within 60 days......... nothing yet it will be 60 days on may 12th. :unsure: if anybody knows, if they went through the same steps please answer me, i'm so nervous........ 2 RFE'S AND NO PRIMA FACIE RENEWAL.....

P.S. CONGRATS TO EVERYBODY WHO GOT APPROVED, GOD BLESS YOU AND HELP YOU!!!

hey guys..

I had 2 RFE's and two prima facies before I got an approval. My second RFE was recieved in feb 10 and they approved my 360 in apr 2010. But to my understanding it could be sometimes a month or two away between cases, but its mostly in queue for approval, so good luck to all you guys. HTH

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey,

I have small question how long after the 2 RFE's recived by VSC They replay to u with the approvle notice?

I send mine on nov 4 2009 and still waiting.....

Thanks

The actual notice was recieved on February 8. However, it says on an approval notice that my case was actually approved on December 31, when it was touched.

I-360 VAWA:

November 1 2008 filed.

November 21 2008 NOA1

November 25 2008 RFE #1 received [good faith + good moral character].

January 7 2009 RFE #1 sent back.

June 9 2009 received a letter "Response to RFE #1 received on JANUARY 13, and case processing has resumed"

August 17 2009 RFE #2 [good faith].

October 27 2009 RFE #2 sent out.

October 28 2009 Response to RFE #2 received, and case processing has resumed

October 29 2009 touched

December 30 2009 touched

December 31 2009 touched

February 8, 2010, APPROVED.

September 4, 2010 touched.

AOS:

March 18 2010 I-485 filed to VSC with a fee waiver.

March 22 2010 I-485 received.

April 13 2010 NOA1 with a "fee previously collected"

April 16 2010 touched. Biometrics appointment sent.

April 30 2010 Biometrics appointment date.

May 3 2010 Late biometrics done.

May 4 2010 touched.

June 26 2010 touched.

September 22 2010 case transferred to NBC.

September 23 2010 touched.

October 5 2010 case is transferred to USCIS office.

October 6 2010 touched.

October 8 2010 touched.

October 20 2010 touched. Interview notice date.

October 21 2010 touched.

October 22 2010 touched.

November 29 2010 interview date. Approved.

December 2 2010. Card production ordered.

Timeline

Hello few days ago i sent my I360 this morning i recieved a NOA1 from the vermont also i recieved prima facie and other letter with it said

your file is currently at our office and is still pending service consideration

however due to recent changes in processing a decision on your petition has been delayed .files from another office are required to complete the adjudication of your case we can give no definite time frame for when your petition will be adjudicted once the necessary files received your case will be handled in an expeditious manner we apologize for the delay

so im just wondering if somone here got this letter before and i dont know what file they re talking about please any help ? Thank you

Hello few days ago i sent my I360 this morning i recieved a NOA1 from the vermont also i recieved prima facie and other letter with it said

your file is currently at our office and is still pending service consideration

however due to recent changes in processing a decision on your petition has been delayed .files from another office are required to complete the adjudication of your case we can give no definite time frame for when your petition will be adjudicted once the necessary files received your case will be handled in an expeditious manner we apologize for the delay

so im just wondering if somone here got this letter before and i dont know what file they re talking about please any help ? Thank you

hi Messi2009

Relax Now :dance: .

Forget Removal proceeding .now Vermont service center accepting your petition for process as a victime of domistic violence .now the vsc send you prima facie mean that you are preapproved and illigible alien of USC SPOUSE . the director will hold your case until they recieve your record your file .your previous petitions from NBC (National benifits center) .where your file is located since you and your spouse file the I-130 AND 485 OR I-765 in that office not vermont ,now vermont need that file to know your previous documents with your spouse .relax the letter u get for denial and removal proceeding is removed since you file i-360 that mean u protect your status befor removal process began at court .u said u are not in systeme then everything is ok now .you should colect everything u have here or your home with familly like widding pictures or any info concern residence or good faith mariage also abuse and all papers more evidences u send .more chance to get approval from Vermont .also try to find neibers ,friends or relative who know u and must write affidavits about ,abuse ,good faith mariage ,good moral charachter and residence with ur spouse .all those affidavits called ,Credible evidence and the vsc should accept those eveidences if you dont have independent eveidence its the law and Congress said that .Do not send any evidences until you make sure the dates and signed ,check everything befor u send them .also the self statment is very very very important even u send strong evidence .your statment could damage all the evidence u have because the service interested to know what u said if corect or u just lie on ur statment .if u said something wrong ,your petition will be denied ,i would like to tell you make sure everything good .

good luck .u are fine and forget about court everyone got that letter ,and everyone got the letter u got now including me .

stay in toush here with friends member ,willing to give u some info .good luck just be petient everything gona be fine .always ask befor send any documents

:D

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

Kwala

Received 19/2010

toushed 20/2010

toushed 21/2010 important toush

toushed 22/2010

lostin

28th Sep, 2009-I-360-Response to RFE received and case processing resumed

09th Oct, 2009-I-360-Touched

12th Oct, 2009-I-360-Touched

16th Oct, 2009-I-360 Approved

yahya

04-14-2010 RFE recived

04-18-2010 toched

04-19-2010 touched

3bvsla

October 28 2009 Response to RFE #2 received, and case processing has resumed

October 29 2009 touched

December 30 2009 touched

December 31 2009 approved

February 8, 2010, APPROVAL SENT

YoungTurk

16th Nov, 2009- Response to Request for Evidence received, and case processing has resumed

27th Jan, 2010- Touched

28th Jan, 2010- Touched

16th Feb, 2010- Denied

Diama

20 October 2009: RFE

21 October 2009 touched

22 October 2009: touched

Chandra

RFE LUD - 08/02/05toushed 09/21/05 toushed , 09/22/05toushed

Approval

Today 26/april got call at 2 pm From Senator in WAshington DC .that A Notice Letter Submited to me from VSC that my case is Reopen for Consideration of the evidences ON 21 April .and ask me to check the mail .

Timeline

Thank you kawala for ur help i hope will u get ur approval soon now i will go ahead and file the I485 and I765 few weeks ago i went to stuiped attorny who told me that i cant apply for I485 or either for I765 and he said that because i am in removal proceding lol

Relax Now :dance: .

Forget Removal proceeding .now Vermont service center accepting your petition for process as a victime of domistic violence .now the vsc send you prima facie mean that you are preapproved and illigible alien of USC SPOUSE . the director will hold your case until they recieve your record your file .your previous petitions from NBC (National benifits center) .where your file is located since you and your spouse file the I-130 AND 485 OR I-765 in that office not vermont ,now vermont need that file to know your previous documents with your spouse .relax the letter u get for denial and removal proceeding is removed since you file i-360 that mean u protect your status befor removal process began at court .u said u are not in systeme then everything is ok now .you should colect everything u have here or your home with familly like widding pictures or any info concern residence or good faith mariage also abuse and all papers more evidences u send .more chance to get approval from Vermont .also try to find neibers ,friends or relative who know u and must write affidavits about ,abuse ,good faith mariage ,good moral charachter and residence with ur spouse .all those affidavits called ,Credible evidence and the vsc should accept those eveidences if you dont have independent eveidence its the law and Congress said that .Do not send any evidences until you make sure the dates and signed ,check everything befor u send them .also the self statment is very very very important even u send strong evidence .your statment could damage all the evidence u have because the service interested to know what u said if corect or u just lie on ur statment .if u said something wrong ,your petition will be denied ,i would like to tell you make sure everything good .

good luck .u are fine and forget about court everyone got that letter ,and everyone got the letter u got now including me .

stay in toush here with friends member ,willing to give u some info .good luck just be petient everything gona be fine .always ask befor send any documents

:D

Thank you kawala for ur help i hope will u get ur approval soon now i will go ahead and file the I485 and I765 few weeks ago i went to stuiped attorny who told me that i cant apply for I485 or either for I765 and he said that because i am in removal proceding lol

file them as soon as possible is better for you i am telling you from my experience print the two forms i-485 & i-765 and 1050 $ fees and complete them as well as check everything must be corect check date and signe them If you are not eligible to file them the VSC will reject them and send u all your documents .but i am sure u gona get two receipt notice .in few days u gona receive ur work ermit .be careful if u do errors u gona suffer the delay .and save copy for ur records always keep copy forver until u got citizenship. i did not file them and suffer a lots .i wish if i am eligible now to file i-485 and i-765 .

Send everything by ur self or look for representative free on your states .everystates has two center represent victims of domistic violence for free even u have the representative u should be always check everything they send on your behalf .

when u get RFE do not coe here late u should share with members to give u some light to your question good luck dont worry and just be strong and educated person .do not trust attorneys .show up always here u gona have globale knowledge about the delay stress process and everything . :thumbs:

Is anybody else seeing weird status on their cases? I see document production or oath ceremony status on my i-765 (ead).

Congra work permit approved . :)

Friends what is mean this update ?

Curent status : Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.

We reopened this I-360 Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant on xx,xx,xxxx and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service."

yes.gif yes we can yes we did . change we need i didnt see my mom 6 years no more denial .

Filed: Other Timeline

Friends what is mean this update ?

Curent status : Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.

We reopened this I-360 Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant on xx,xx,xxxx and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service."

yes.gif yes we can yes we did . change we need i didnt see my mom 6 years no more denial .

Not sure of that status Kwala but looks like they are starting over the 360 process in your case (just my understanding , it may have a different reading legally). Nevertheless I wish you luck and a quick approval.

Anybody else having any updates in their status?

Got my ead approved yay

I-360 VAWA:

August 3 2009 filed.

August 10 2009 NOA1

August 11 2009 NOA2, Prima Facie Case established

January 7 2010 Initial Grant of deferred Action

February 4 2010, APPROVED.

February 21 2010 AOS filed

March 1 2010 Noa for AOS and EAD

April 24 2010 EAD Card production ordered

May 3 2010 EAD card in mail

May 13 2010 Interview notice for JUNE 16 2010

March 5, 2011 Received Welcome to America letter

March 7,2011 GREEN CARD IN MAIL

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.