3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
CONGRATS DEEPLYHURTED!!!

START A NEW LIFE,FORGET AND FORGIVE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU(I KNOW IT'S NOT EASY)

I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

when you gona start new life ? i am single lol

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBURmqe5U4c

When is a VAWA person eligibile to apply for citizenship after they receive permenant residence?

if you enter to united states by lottery 5 years .by mariage folowing i-360 ,3 years from the day your passport stamped for green card .but 3 month befor on the last year of the 3 years you should send the application t register citizenship ,then go back to your country and bring someone here and he will file i-360 .is like this planet turn on its self . is better for you to get maried here .and all of those who get aproved . here is people who deserve maried and stay together rest of life and have children

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

You know guys that's so great to have this site VJ! :thumbs:

Maybe one day we all meet :)

LostinNJ I wish you a nice trip to your family, wow!10 years you haven't been there, I'm sure you so exited :yes:

Bensherif I wish you to be approved very very soon!!! You'll get an approval -you'll see, but I admire your patience! Don't give up! :star:

Hi All,

I have a question from you all. Actually as you know I am now preparing for my next step. Now I need to do all the medical again. The problem is related with vaccination. Actually I had all the required vaccination during the medical done for K visa at my home country but currently I do not have it. Therefore, I would like to know how much does it cost to get the whole medical done including the required vaccinations?

Any advices and suggestions are highly appreciate.

Edited by deeplyhurted

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
Hi All,

I have a question from you all. Actually as you know I am now preparing for my next step. Now I need to do all the medical again. The problem is related with vaccination. Actually I had all the required vaccination during the medical done for K visa at my home country but currently I do not have it. Therefore, I would like to know how much does it cost to get the whole medical done including the required vaccinations?

I paid about 150$ and then in a month I got a bill from the lab(they check HIV and etc) and it's ready i believe in a week or so, the medical office gave me 2 envelops, 1 I send to my lawer(it was sealed) and another one i kept for myself(a copy). They'll check your blood to see if you had shots

Filed: Other Timeline
Hello All,

I don't know where to start and what to write. I have tears in my eyes and my whole body is shivering. I got my VAWA approved after 3 months and 10 days. Its really a big big surprise for me. Today God has blessed me after a long and painful journey. I never imagined when I entered in this country that one day I would have to suffer so much and that too beacuse of the person whom I loved so much. I never thought that he would do this to me. He has abused and humilated me so much and left me homeless without any support. I did not ate so many days, cried so much with so many sleepless nights. I left my job, my family, my carrier everything for that person and he has done this to me. But today God has blessed me and I can think about my life ahead. I thank you all very much for all your support. This forum is like a family which shares their feeling with each other. It has supported me a lot. I am looking forward for the next step.

Thank you all again so much and Good Luck for those waiting for their approavl. I will pray for you all.

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

U need to call the medical offices coz they all have different prices, some can be very expensive, some can be very cheap, call and check. GOOD LUCK :))))))))))))))))

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
You know guys that's so great to have this site VJ! :thumbs:

Maybe one day we all meet :)

LostinNJ I wish you a nice trip to your family, wow!10 years you haven't been there, I'm sure you so exited :yes:

Bensherif I wish you to be approved very very soon!!! You'll get an approval -you'll see, but I admire your patience! Don't give up! :star:

Koshaka

That right bensrif. He happened to be in. My state today so we going to meet

So I. Will see how that go. he seems very nice guy

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

is a nice place for all of us to share and tell what we have deeply on heart .i know the aproval comming .because that why THE AAO not agree with the OFFICER AT VSC . HE NEED RECOMMENDATION ,TO ALL LOVED FRIENDS ON HERE ,THE OFFICER NEED RECOMMANDATION .CAN SOMEONE HELP HIM PLEASE .HE STUCK I FEEL SORY ABOUT HIM .HE DELAY THE APROVAL WAITING IF I GOT TICKET TO DENY THE CASE .HE IS NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF EVIDENCES FOR ABUSE .HE IS NOT KNOW ABOUT VAWA OR TO PROCESS THAT KIND OF CASES .THE 19 ADJIDICATORS AT THE VSC BEFOR THEY START WORKING WITH USCIS ON I-360 ,THEY SHOULD HAVE GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE OR BEEN ABUSED IN THE MARITAL RELATIONSHIP TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THAT POSITION . HE CANNOT STAY WITH MY X WIFE HALF DAY :rofl::no::bonk: .

Hi All,

It depends on where you are and the doctor. I paid $440, which included all the blood tests and extra vaccinations and the TB test. In my opinion that was not to bad and a small price to pay for hopefully soon being free. I got the sealed envelope and a copy for myself.

Good luck

I-360 VAWA:

August 3 2009 filed.

August 10 2009 NOA1

August 11 2009 NOA2, Prima Facie Case established

January 7 2010 Initial Grant of deferred Action

February 4 2010, APPROVED.

February 21 2010 AOS filed

March 1 2010 Noa for AOS and EAD

April 24 2010 EAD Card production ordered

May 3 2010 EAD card in mail

May 13 2010 Interview notice for JUNE 16 2010

March 5, 2011 Received Welcome to America letter

March 7,2011 GREEN CARD IN MAIL

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hello guys

i have quick question ?

i need to do background chack for my RFE wich was(good moreal charecter) is that the FBI or BCI wich on or i have to do both whar i can have it don in police stution

any body don that befor

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

3 months? wow!!!! That's fast. I waited in agony for more than a year. You are lucky and blessed! It can only get better for you from now on. Count your blessings and don't ever forget to give thanks to God first. I am happy for you! Wish you the best :) *muah* *Hugs*

Thanks mslady and congratulations to you as well. Hugs to you as well. muah. I just pray and wish that my remaining process also goes smoothly and fast so that I can about my life ahead. God Bless.

I paid about 150$ and then in a month I got a bill from the lab(they check HIV and etc) and it's ready i believe in a week or so, the medical office gave me 2 envelops, 1 I send to my lawer(it was sealed) and another one i kept for myself(a copy). They'll check your blood to see if you had shots

Thnks KoshkaMoshka. So your entire medical including vaccination cost $150. Thats great. I will call some of the CS and know about their prices. Also I have a question that did you provided your medical along with your AOS package or at the interview?

It depends on where you are and the doctor. I paid $440, which included all the blood tests and extra vaccinations and the TB test. In my opinion that was not to bad and a small price to pay for hopefully soon being free. I got the sealed envelope and a copy for myself.

Good luck

Thanks schatzi3277. You are absolutely right as it depends upon the place and doctor. Did you submitted your medical along with your AOS or you will take it to the interview?

CONGRATULATIONS :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

U need to call the medical offices coz they all have different prices, some can be very expensive, some can be very cheap, call and check. GOOD LUCK :))))))))))))))))

Hi Hoping4thebest,

Did your son had his interview? I have the same question from you as well as I asked from some other that did you included your medical along with your AOS package or you will take it to the interview? Good luck to you as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.