3,045 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Today I received my prime facie. It is valid for 180 days. Now the counting begins. I need best wishes from you all so that my VAWA and AOS gets approved as soon as possible. I have been in severe stress and pain from past many years and only God knows how I am surviving.

deeplyhurted

Your waiting begins... Wish you all the best. I remember when I was in your situation, I looked at my case status everyday for 20 months, hoping it would be approved or even getting an RFE. Hopefully you don't have to go through what I went through. Wishing you and everyone else a speedy approval.

Did someone had their interview yesterday?

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

hello all member

does any body know here where we could call USCIS regarding VAWA cause my petition sent it to the wrong center... pls immediate help needed....

thank and God bless

If you sent it to the wrog center they will either mail it back to you or forward to the appropriate department. You can give them a call at 1800-375-5283

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

hello all member

does any body know here where we could call USCIS regarding VAWA cause my petition sent it to the wrong center... pls immediate help needed....

thank and God bless

If you sent it to the wrog center they will either mail it back to you or forward to the appropriate department. You can give them a call at 1800

-375-5283

Hi lostinNj

HI thanks.. I called USCIS and they recieved my petition for my VAWA and they gave me the reciept number..

and thats for 90 days ....but I dont recieved it on mail though....

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline

All the best Niagara, NJ and Konjo. Keep us in ur prayers please.

06/25/2009-Filed for VAWA

06/30/2009-Prima Facie Determination 180 days

11/06/2009-Changed Address online

11/13/2009-Touched

12/15/2009-Touched

12/16/2009-Prima facie renewed for 180 days.

12/23/2009-Touched

01/21/2009-Approved

02/18/2010-Applied for AOS/I-765 EXPRESS MAIL to Chicago

02/26/2010-NOA Receipt

03/01/2010-Touched

03/08/2010-Biometrics notice received

03/10/2010-Walk in Biometrics done.

03/10/2010-Touched

03/11/2010-Touched

03/29/2010-EAD card ordered

04/02/2010-EAD arrives. Employment begins.

03/30/2010-Interview Notice for 05/05/2010.

05/05/2010-Interview completed. Card ordered.

05/08/2010-Welcome letter received.

05/12/2010-Card ordered-Again!!

06/04/2010-Card Arrives in mail. PR since 05/05/2010-Interview date.

Filed: Timeline
Hello All,

Today I received my prime facie. It is valid for 180 days. Now the counting begins. I need best wishes from you all so that my VAWA and AOS gets approved as soon as possible. I have been in severe stress and pain from past many years and only God knows how I am surviving.

deeplyhurted

Your waiting begins... Wish you all the best. I remember when I was in your situation, I looked at my case status everyday for 20 months, hoping it would be approved or even getting an RFE. Hopefully you don't have to go through what I went through. Wishing you and everyone else a speedy approval.

All the best luck to you

allinone

Filed: Timeline
Hello All,

deeplyhurted

All the best luck to you

allinone

Hi deepluhurted

I will keep you all the time in my prayer. I am going to church right now to pray for you.

allinone

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
hello all member

thank and God bless

Dear Ashleyblack,

Hope you sent it to USCIS, ATTN:VAWA, 75 lower welden street, st.albans, vt, 95479

Don't worry wait couple of days, you will get it.

Edited by Honest

Timeline

Dear Friends,

I applied for I-485 n I-131 and got a RFE today through email and waiting for the mail to know what it is? Anybody got like this?

Request for Evidence

On December 15, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. :crying::crying::crying:

Timeline
Congratulations Niagra, Konjo, mono_lisa and others who have done with their interviews. Thanks for your help for the following VAWA applicants.

I also want to wish best of luck for the memebrs who are awaiting their interviews or awaitng their approvals.

deeplyhurted

Dear Deeplyhurted,

Wish you all the best as well. I am HAPPY & GLAD to know that you got your receipt # and also the PRIMA FACIE. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Timeline
All the best Niagara, NJ and Konjo. Keep us in ur prayers please.

Dear MulanJohns,

Wish you all the best to get the approval as soon as possible. Hope they will touch you case tomorrow and send you the approval notice.

Edited by Honest

Timeline
I am a permanent resident now!!!! Thank you, GOD, my journey is over.

Thank you, Gabriela, and everybody for support and help.

I wish good luck to every body!

Dear Niagara,

Finally you made your journey a grant SUCCESS. Enjoy your SUCCESS :):dance::)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.