3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
hello every one ..... in one week it will be 12 month since i file my i360 last updat it was 8\15 this year when i send requst for updat they never send me any thing

i thing my pitition collect dust in vermont ...they never send me 2nd prima facie is that normal

Dear Yahya54,

In couple of weeks, they will touch your case and send you the approval. Wish you all the BEST :)

thank you honst i hop so..... i call today and the lady told me i should hear somthing on my cas by november 18 .. i just cant wait its been very long journey for me

thanks

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Here you go EWTN, read it in its entirety. http://www.murthy.com/news/UDaospol.html

Edited by lostinNJ

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Filed: Other Timeline

LostinNJ, bubbles14la, Niagara, Yahya54, biker4eva, Honest, NArocks, Ghanamade88, 3bvsla, qwerty07, mona_lisa, shona, gabriela525, missmary, Joanne28 and everyone of you guys:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING ME IN YOUR PRAYERS AND HOLDING ME UP DURING THIS JOURNEY!!! I still have no news, no updates, no RFE..... But I'm so happy for all the great news we have had lately and specially when one of you have been approved :yes: I'm getting scared and nervious about my case :unsure: Today is one of those days that I think my case is not going to be approved :( I'm worried :blush:

Honest,

Journey is easier when you have an EAD and you're able to work :yes: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep you all posted guys (F)

Dear Friends,

Finally My EAD got approved.

I have to get a job, save money for GC. Just feel like sharing the news with all of you. :)

Post-Decision Activity

On October 26, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Timeline

LostinNJ, bubbles14la, Niagara, Yahya54, biker4eva, Honest, NArocks, Ghanamade88, 3bvsla, qwerty07, mona_lisa, shona, gabriela525, missmary, Joanne28 and everyone of you guys:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING ME IN YOUR PRAYERS AND HOLDING ME UP DURING THIS JOURNEY!!! I still have no news, no updates, no RFE..... But I'm so happy for all the great news we have had lately and specially when one of you have been approved :yes: I'm getting scared and nervious about my case :unsure: Today is one of those days that I think my case is not going to be approved :( I'm worried :blush:

i cant plam you im nervious and worry my self and the scary thing is ..no updat no RFE....no touched....no news just sit thier im going to quit chake my case ..b/cz its never moved

ewtn any thing happend we will be her on your sid and try to offfer help :thumbs:

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

You guys will be approved, the longer it's pending the better chance u have, if they wanted to deny ur case it would've been done a while back

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Timeline
You guys will be approved, the longer it's pending the better chance u have, if they wanted to deny ur case it would've been done a while back

thank you lostin but the poeple in vermont THEY DONT CARE :crying:

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
hello every one ..... in one week it will be 12 month since i file my i360 last updat it was 8\15 this year when i send requst for updat they never send me any thing

i thing my pitition collect dust in vermont ...they never send me 2nd prima facie is that normal

Dear Yahya54,

In couple of weeks, they will touch your case and send you the approval. Wish you all the BEST :)

thank you honst i hop so..... i call today and the lady told me i should hear somthing on my cas by november 18 .. i just cant wait its been very long journey for me

thanks

Dear Yahya54,

As of 31st August 2009, USCIS is processing 29th July 2008. So we are close to Nov 2009 and USCIS will be processing sep 2008 or nov 2008 VAWA Application. So Diama and you are very close to the approval.

I don't know about EWTN case, why is getting delayed may be another case is with USCIS.

Don't worry, count your days your approval is pretty close to you.

Timeline
Here you go EWTN, read it in its entirety. http://www.murthy.com/news/UDaospol.html

Dear Friends: I got lot of information regarding visa from the above website. They will read everyone's message then post it in the forum.

that :whistle: good honst you can work now !!!

Dear Yahya54,

Thank you and really I am glad and happy that I can show this to the employer and get the job.

Edited by Honest

Timeline

Honest,

Journey is easier when you have an EAD and you're able to work :yes: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep you all posted guys (F)

Dear EWTN,

Thank you very much for your wishes. Don't get scare and nervous, there is nothing you can do other than waiting. As lostinNJ said its much better waiting for the approval rather than it goes negative. I am really don't know why it takes so long. I am sure they are going to approve your case in couple of weeks. Please relax yourself and be happy you're pretty close to the approval. I knew saying is easy but following the advice is more difficult.

You thing about after the approval, everything will be fast to get your GC. Noone can stop you. hang in there. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by Honest

Timeline

thank you lostin but the poeple in vermont THEY DONT CARE :crying:

Dear Friend: Please don't worry. All of our support and prayers will never go waste for your approvals. May the GOD bless all of us.

+1. :thumbs:

hello

anybody can help me I need opinion , I am working on my self -petitioning trough Vawa .

My question is can you file by your own and send it to vermont direct them or you just need legal service to assist you to file ??

Timeline

+1. :thumbs:

hello

anybody can help me I need opinion , I am working on my self -petitioning trough Vawa .

My question is can you file by your own and send it to vermont direct them or you just need legal service to assist you to file ??

Dear ashleyblack,

Did you already filed VAWA? What does Vermont direct them means? Of course there is no replacement to take legal service help through Catholic charities or if you can able to afford an attorney.

I filed my VAWA by myself and got approved.

Edited by Honest

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.