3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Dear Gabriela (F)

I'm sure that most of us we'll be praying for you and your kids. You're a such a good woman with a golden (L) . During my journey every single posting from you became in a strenght for me, even when your case wasn't approved. Thank you for keep helping others (including me) during this time and I wanted you to think this next tuesday:

God is with you (L) , who could be against you? :no:

The worst has passed.....Wishing you only the best from now on. You're very strong woman to be admired as a mom and person

Hi everybody! :huh:

Panic today, I will have my Interview next Tuesday August 18, myself and my two boys, really scare! Wow, what a journey, best wishes for all of you.

I found this song and gives me lots of hope, please pray for me and my family please!!

Seconds, hours, so many days

You know what you want but how long can you wait?

Every moment lasts forever

When you feel you lost your way

And what if my chances were already gone?

Started believing that I could be wrong

But you give me one good reason

To fight and never walk away

With every step you climb another mountain

Every breath it's harder to believe

You make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes

To get to that one thing

Just when you think the road is going nowhere

Just when you almost gave up on your dreams

They take you by the hand and show you that you can

There are no boundaries!

There are no boundaries!

I fought to the limit to stand on the edge

What if today is as good it gets?

Don't know where the future's headed

But nothing's gonna bring me down

I've jumped every bridge and I've run every line

I've risked being saved but I always knew why

I always knew why!

So hear I am still holding on!

To get to that one thing

Just when you think the road is going nowhere

Just when you almost gave up on your dreams

They take you by the hand and show you that you can

You can go higher, you can go deeper

There are no boundaries above and beneath you

Break every rule 'cause there's nothing between you and your dreams

Yeah! There are no boundaries

There are no boundaries!

There are no boundaries!

There are no boundaries!

There are no boundaries

This is my timeline:

AOS

05-04-2009 - FEDEX AOS GABRIELA, BOY 1 AND BOY 2

05-06-2009 - DELIVERED SIGNED BY JOHN CHYBO 9:30 AM

05-13-2009 -CHECKS CASHED 1010.00 + 1010.00 + 600.00 (UNDER 14) OUCH!!

05-16-2009 - RECEIVED NOA'S I-485 I-765 (SIX ENVELOPES!!)

05-21-2009 - RECEIVED BIOMETRICS FOR 06-03-2009 ALL THREE CASES

06-03-200 - BIOMETRICS DONE

06-10-2009 - EMAIL - ORDERED PRODUCTION OF YOUR NEW CARDS THREE, MY TWO BOYS AND MINE

06-18-2009 - AGAIN!! EMAIL -ORDERED PRODUCTION OF YOUR NEW CARDS THREE, MY TWO BOYS AND MINE

06-22-2009 - THREE EAC'S IN THE MAIL

06-22-09 - RECEIVED INTERVIEW DATE FOR AUGUST 18 (MY BOYS AND MINE TOGERHER) THANK GOD!

Edited by EWTN2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I RECIEVED MY GREEN CARD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS

08/09/2009 AOS APPROVED!!!

N400
2/7/2013 MAILED PACKAGE EXPRESS
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
2/24/2013 BIOMETRICS COMPLETED
2/27/2013 PLACED IN LINE FOR INTERVIEW
04/18/2013 INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

I am now a US CITIZEN!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

I RECIEVED MY GREEN CARD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS

I'm so happy for you Ghana, I hope the same thing will happen to the rest of us here. Gabriela, good luck on your interview. Just remember, a lot of people are praying for you and your boys.

Nefertiti, don't worry, everyday that passes by is one step closer to your approval.

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

Ghanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jest: What a great surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: I can't imagine how you felt when you were opening up that envelop :rolleyes:

Edited by EWTN2009

Nefertitiinus:

We all have felt the same way you do now :unsure: . This journey has upds and downs, but I can tell you something: This forum has been such a good place to share your feelings, to help each other with advices, info, etc... I'm still waiting for getting any feedback of my case, I'm out of processing times, my case has been touched ONLY TWICE since 17 months ago when I filed my I-360. I'm not saying journey is going to be easy and fast, I'm not even asking you to think it in that way (because I've been in your shoes many times during my journey) but I can assure you that ONLY GOD could give you strenght, hope and peace in your heart to live your life and moving forward every single day of your road...

Ps. I apologize if you're not a believer, but I'm just speaking out my experience with all of you and Thanking Jesus for reaching me out when I have felt down. :wub:

I filed vawa July 08 but I am still waiting but sometimes i get so depressed.

:crying:

Thank you Ghana for being positive. What do you think about processing times today. It changed yeasterday........... :star:

:star:Same 2 you Bubbles. Enjoy your weekend :star:

I'm so happy for you Ghana, I hope the same thing will happen to the rest of us here. Gabriela, good luck on your interview. Just remember, a lot of people are praying for you and your boys.

Nefertiti, don't worry, everyday that passes by is one step closer to your approval.

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

Edited by EWTN2009

Filed: Timeline

It make me so happy when i hear story of approval!!!!!! :)

I can imaging feeling when you have green card in your hand, it's like begin a NEW LIFE. I hope one day i will have the same felling and all of us here, but right now everithing DEAD inside me. I just want be the same old me when i was always happy, no matter what. I just want my decision, yes or no. Tired of waiting.

Edited by Niagara

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

just keep hoping ,god is good and one day every body of us well have his green card . every day after i get off from work i chacke my mail than i like to say hi

to my VJ friend (vawa) etwn . niggra an gaby all of you gus it just feel good when you talk to poeple they knew whats going on and share the same pain

AS OF NOW MY CASE BEEN TOCH ONE TIME IN 10 MONTH BACK IN APRIAL I SENT REQUEST FOR UPDAT 2 WEEKS AGO BC/Z MY PRIMA FACIE HAS EXPIER MONTH AGO AND NO WORED YET I DONT KNOW WHAT THOS POEPLE PRAPLEM IS,I SENT A TONS OF EVDIENC BUT NO ANSWER YET

take care every body

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Thank you all, Ewtn2009, Ghanamade, Bubbles. Niagara, Yahya54!!!!!!

Have no words to say thank you all for your support, I know how hard is going through this nightmare, I have all of you in my mind every time a say a prayer, I don't understand why is so hard for some people, it should be a reason, something than we need to learn, don't know, don't give up, we can make it for sure, God is on our side.

Flowers and hearts for you (F) (F) (F) (F) (F)(L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (one for each one :luv:)

Always your friend,

Gabriela :)

Guys,

Somebody knows what happens in this case :idea: :

As far I remember the majority of you have waited until your I-360 is approved and then filed I-485 form at Chicago service center. I filed I-485 and I-360 concurrently at Vermont. If I get approved: Do you know where it's going to be processed my AOS?. VSC is going to send my file to Chicago to process my I-485 and schedule my interview?.

Edited by EWTN2009

Timeline

well that good at least save you some time . i alredy have my i485 file back in 9/2007 but that was after the i130 approve so when i file 1360 i sent the i485 NOA 1

alone withe i360 and my attorney told me that we going to use the same i485

the i 485 is not aprblem at this time we just need approve!!!! right etwn

have good night

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

:ranting: Whaaaaaaaaat? I can't believe it! So you paid $1,010 only once? I paid it twice: First time with I-130. Second time when I filed I-360. My lawyer never told me that we could use just one :ranting:

well that good at least save you some time . i alredy have my i485 file back in 9/2007 but that was after the i130 approve so when i file 1360 i sent the i485 NOA 1

alone withe i360 and my attorney told me that we going to use the same i485

the i 485 is not aprblem at this time we just need approve!!!! right etwn

have good night

Yes you could use just 1 I-485, it's especially a better way for applicants with priority dates, since they will be on track with the old I-485 when approved, instead of having to join the long line again. Usually when u file everything at vermont, once approved they will forward all your files to your local field for I-485 processing, I've noticed it's a better route going through Chicago than Vermont, meaning if u file only I-360 and you later get approved, it's faster to get an interview when you send I-485 to chicago, it to me seems longer to get an interview when you file everything with vermont. I've seen some people who filed with vermont and were approved, took them over a year before they got an interview date. Just my 2 cents

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Timeline

good afternone every body

any body sow the update prossecing time for i360 . last month it was aprial 28 this month may 20 they are soooooo slow 22 day wow that sid im wondring how they work thier .

Thank you very much LostinNJ for your replay and helpful info. I just can't believe I threw my money twice :angry: . Shame on me: At that time I was so deppresed and didn't want to know or do anything for me. I followed my lawyer's instructions only and did not search for any information regarding to VAWA... :( I had no idea what it was VAWA about it, what the procedures are, nothing :(

:idea: Another question just came up in my mind :idea: - - - - > What about if I send copies to Chicago office of both of my I-485 receipts? I meant when my husband and I filed I-130 and I-485 and the other receipt that I got from vermont when I filed I-360. Is it possible to make it fast?. I can not wait a year for AOS :clock: My Mom was diagnosticated with fibromyalgia awhile ago, is in pain and getting old. I wanted to go back and see her on christmas when her birthday is or before that it would be too late :cry:

Yes you could use just 1 I-485, it's especially a better way for applicants with priority dates, since they will be on track with the old I-485 when approved, instead of having to join the long line again. Usually when u file everything at vermont, once approved they will forward all your files to your local field for I-485 processing, I've noticed it's a better route going through Chicago than Vermont, meaning if u file only I-360 and you later get approved, it's faster to get an interview when you send I-485 to chicago, it to me seems longer to get an interview when you file everything with vermont. I've seen some people who filed with vermont and were approved, took them over a year before they got an interview date. Just my 2 cents

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.