~dana~

DS 3032 how long?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I am just wondering, will the processing of I 130 be faster if the DS 3032 be emailed instead of mailing it? How many days do they usually appear as accepted in the NVC from they got the forms (mailing and emailing). my father (the beneficiary) is about to mail the DS 3032 and im trying hold him until I figure this out because it is so expensive to mail from the philippines and it will take forever to get to the NVC unless he sends it the next day. a little help would be nice! thanks!

Hi! I am just wondering, will the processing of I 130 be faster if the DS 3032 be emailed instead of mailing it? How many days do they usually appear as accepted in the NVC from they got the forms (mailing and emailing). my father (the beneficiary) is about to mail the DS 3032 and im trying hold him until I figure this out because it is so expensive to mail from the philippines and it will take forever to get to the NVC unless he sends it the next day. a little help would be nice! thanks!

Hi, we sent by email and mail. Our ds3032 accepted after maybe 2-3 days after they have received our ds3032 in the mail. I also emailed the ds3032 then nvc responded to my email.

Yes 2 day shipping is expensive, but I think ups is cheaper than fedex. Philippines post office has express shipping too for 800 pesos but takes 5-7 days. Sending by standard mail using philippines post office takes about 2 weeks from manila.

I emailed it and then sent it by mail as well so they have a signed hard copy back up. Ours was accepted the same day they recieved the hard coopy in the mail, but I am not sure if it was due to the hard copy arriving or the email which I had sent a few days earlier as I have still not recieved an automated reply or a reply via email from NVC.

***Naturalization ***

Submitted N-400: Dec 30, 2015
USPS Delivery Confirmation:
Direct Debit processed: Jan 5, 2015
NOA: Jan 9, 2015
Biometrics Appointment: Jan 28, 2015
Interview: May 7, 2015
Oath Ceremony: still waiting

Also if I email it , can I scan the actual signed DS 3032?? :huh:

KAMUSTA KABABAYAN...

THE BEST WAY IS TO LOOK IN THE JAMES SHORCUT HERE IN THE VJ. SEND EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED FOR PACKET 3 AND PACKET 4 TO YOUR RELATIVES IN THE STATESIDE, ( THE PETITIONER ) SO IT WILL SAVE YOU SOME TIME WHEN YOUR DOCUMENTS STARTED PROCESSING...

LIKE 2X2 -2 PICTURES, PCC, BC, ETC ETC.... GET AHEAD OF THE GAME....

YOU CAN E-MAIL THEM USING THE JAMES SHORTCUT ON HOW TO...

THEN THEY, NVC, WILL ACTUALLY NEED THE ORIGINAL DS-3230 HARDCOPY (NOT THE SCANNED ONE THAT GOT PRINTED OUT OF THE E -MAIL) FOR THEIR RECORD AND PART OF YOUR FILE.

ONCE YOUR DS- 3230 GET GENERATED, E-MAIL THEM WITH YOUR ATTACHEMENT OF SCANNED DS-3230 BUT ALSO SEND ALSO THE ORIGINAL HARDCOPY OF DS 3230 TO THE NVC.

GET ALL YOUR PAPERWORKS TOGETHER AND SEND THEM ALL AT ONCE TO YOUR PETITIONER SO ALL HE/SHE HAVE TO DO IS THAT CHECK EVERYTHING, PLACE IT IN THE ENVELOPE AND MAIL IT TO THE NVC. I HOPE THIS HELP...

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.