Amby

woman who had octuplets already had 6 kids!

22 posts in this topic

So, where's the father? I've yet to hear mention of him (them??). And just what is a girl with six kids who lives with her parents doing going through fertility treatments?

i thought so..... :blink:

So, where's the father? I've yet to hear mention of him (them??). And just what is a girl with six kids who lives with her parents doing going through fertility treatments?

I read that he's going back to do contract work in Iraq. I'm not sure what he does though.

Well I'll tell you what he isn't doing there.. Changing 8 sets of diapers, listening to an opera of crying, and dealing with 14 kids fighting with eachother.

This is where Iraq duty is actually having it easy.

:yes: .......... :bonk:

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

i thought so..... :blink:

I read that he's going back to do contract work in Iraq. I'm not sure what he does though.

Well I'll tell you what he isn't doing there.. Changing 8 sets of diapers, listening to an opera of crying, and dealing with 14 kids fighting with eachother.

This is where Iraq duty is actually having it easy.

:yes: .......... :bonk:

Grandma: Octuplets mom obsessed with having kids

The woman who gave birth to octuplets this week conceived all 14 of her children through in vitro fertilization, is not married and has been obsessed with having children since she was a teenager, her mother said.

Angela Suleman told The Associated Press she was not supportive when her daughter, Nadya Suleman, decided to have more embryos implanted last year.

"It can't go on any longer," she said in a phone interview Friday. "She's got six children and no husband. I was brought up the traditional way. I firmly believe in marriage. But she didn't want to get married."

rest of the story here

Yahoo

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Last night on the local news, they said that fertility treatment centers are largely unregulated and in this case, the mother went outside of Kaiser to seek treatment.

Another example of the consequences of no regulations.

Caught the tail end of a story women with 14 kids living in a three bedroom house. I said right like to see that happen. They will sleep one on top of the other. I wonder was this the family they were talking about?

Edited by forchika

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

we have to meet certain income guidelines to bring 1<fiance> to america but this lady has 6 kids she cant take care of and then she has 8 more for the rest of us to pay for ,,that just sucks!!!!!! :angry:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
we have to meet certain income guidelines to bring 1<fiance> to america but this lady has 6 kids she cant take care of and then she has 8 more for the rest of us to pay for ,,that just sucks!!!!!! :angry:

Bah...she's an anomaly. The minimum income requirements for K Visas is barely above the poverty level - hardly any financial hurdle worth complaining about. The fertility agency that she used should be sued by the state of California and be required to pay restitution equivalent to the cost of raising those 8 children. The fertility industry needs to be regulated. I've never seen so many multiple birth pregnancies in the 40 plus years I have lived, and certainly not many beyond having twins. This woman clearly has some psychological issues and the state should get involved somehow, but the fertility agency bares the weight of responsibility, IMO.