MaryandMian

Calling Islamabad Embassy v 3

1,343 posts in this topic

Well you don't need to worry about vaccines, cause when you will go to take your medical, its doctors job to give you vaccine and if you already had any vaccince, tell him know. i don't think there is any rule what vaccines one should take because of age,sex and other stuff. i remember when i went for me medical i received 3 shots and there was two ladies of alomost the same age and one of them received 3 and the other received 5 shots sof some kind of vaccine.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hey guys, so can anyone tell me which vaccines they asked you to take at the medical? I would make a new thread about it but I figure I already have the best target audience because the vaccines, besides being age- and gender-specific can also be country-specific.

calm down.. do things when they r to be done!

no read to rush or get medical/police certificate done in advance.. these r time sensitive meaning they have an expiration date to it!

Per ur time line (if u have it updated it recently) u dun even have NOA2 yet?? u have a while to go .. so dun worry about the medical yet~

lucks,

Edited by Revived

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Question to those living in Pakistan

Is it common in the villages not to have street names and number addresses? My fiance moved back to his village in November cuz his job wanted him to resign due to the fact he couldnt commit to a full year of service cuz he was honest with them and told them didnt know when he would be receiving his visa. Anyways I am concerned about this address in the village cuz it really isnt an address no street number , just the city and the post office where he is located . Is this common and im worried how this may effect our AP. He says its a everybody knows every body so the postman knows where it is and how to find him by his fathers name :huh: . Im concerned cuz that is not how it is in the United States everybody has a address or a P.O. Box . Anyways i gave this info to the embassy about a month ago. Is the embassy aware of these villages not having IMOP a real address? Is this common? Please enlighten me :help:

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Is it common in the villages not to have street names and number addresses? My fiance moved back to his village in November cuz his job wanted him to resign due to the fact he couldnt commit to a full year of service cuz he was honest with them and told them didnt know when he would be receiving his visa. Anyways I am concerned about this address in the village cuz it really isnt an address no street number , just the city and the post office where he is located . Is this common and im worried how this may effect our AP. He says its a everybody knows every body so the postman knows where it is and how to find him by his fathers name :huh: . Im concerned cuz that is not how it is in the United States everybody has a address or a P.O. Box . Anyways i gave this info to the embassy about a month ago. Is the embassy aware of these villages not having IMOP a real address? Is this common? Please enlighten me :help:

Yes, this is common. No big deal. And it's true that everyone knows everyone in small villages. he will receive his mails in order. My family has never lost a mail due to not having street number or street name. But I suggest if he has any family member or friend business in downtown or something, then he should give that address out. Plus I am worried that NVC may not have changed my fiance address as I requested them to, so how do I call ISB embassy and find out where and when are they going to send packages?

LoveU.jpg

Yes, this is common. No big deal. And it's true that everyone knows everyone in small villages. he will receive his mails in order. My family has never lost a mail due to not having street number or street name. But I suggest if he has any family member or friend business in downtown or something, then he should give that address out. Plus I am worried that NVC may not have changed my fiance address as I requested them to, so how do I call ISB embassy and find out where and when are they going to send packages?

Well the family business is in the village too with no address, i did tell them this where to send any correspondence. Just email the embassy with the address update, include your case # in the subject line and beneficiary your fiance's name and DOB they will update it there. Hopefully, they will confirm to you that it was updated. I dont think they have been responding to emails lately or maybe they just dont like me anymore :devil: .

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Timeline
2 weeks no word from Islamabad embassy. Should I call them? Any useful contact numbers or ideas?

You can try but they are always busy. God, I remember myself staying up till very late and trying to call them. I just never cud get thru with them. Have you tried contacting them by email? We never got our packet 3.5, the one they originally sent so I sent an email asking them to resend. And they did, I got it after couple of days.. You can also try calling DOS. Department of states can tell you whatever info USEM put in thr system. DOS phone number is 2026631225. Press 1 and then 0 & you will be talking to live person.

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Timeline
I dont think they have been responding to emails lately or maybe they just dont like me anymore :devil: .

I did receive a response to an email yesterday.

Timeline

I have sent them emails and got no response. Damn, I thought the USCIS process was hard to get around. Embassy was going to be this way I never thought. Anyway I am on it. I just called State department but they are closed for the day. I will try contacting ISB in a while. Thanx for the help everyone. Respects.

LoveU.jpg

Timeline

I just called ISB embassy the lady with accent told me I need to call between 12:30-3:30. I told her I have sent emails before and got no response so if you can please give me a spark of information. Again her stupid respond comes, " I sodhy bee caant ghelp ju right now". LOLZ.

LoveU.jpg

Timeline
I have sent them emails and got no response. Damn, I thought the USCIS process was hard to get around. Embassy was going to be this way I never thought. Anyway I am on it. I just called State department but they are closed for the day. I will try contacting ISB in a while. Thanx for the help everyone. Respects.

Keep sending them emails. Thats what I used to do lol. Tell em that its been more then 2 weeks & you are panicking & stuff. And be sure to put your ISL case number or else they wont reply to you at all. Yea DOS is not open 24/7 so you will have to call tomorrow morning.

Timeline

I did called them yesterday. You know I am one of those guys. lolz. well before 2:00pm Paistan time, I could not get in touch cause their number was busy. I called twice after 2:10 and got picked up easily. I was told that the packet was sent on January 30th by tcs. Since it was kashmir day yesterday, she might get the packet today. I hope everything goes faster from there.

FaisalShirin, tell me more what's in packet 3.5 and 4? And is there any fees she has to pay? I just want to make sure I pay for everything.

LoveU.jpg

Timeline
I did called them yesterday. You know I am one of those guys. lolz. well before 2:00pm Paistan time, I could not get in touch cause their number was busy. I called twice after 2:10 and got picked up easily. I was told that the packet was sent on January 30th by tcs. Since it was kashmir day yesterday, she might get the packet today. I hope everything goes faster from there.

FaisalShirin, tell me more what's in packet 3.5 and 4? And is there any fees she has to pay? I just want to make sure I pay for everything.

Packet 3 will have the require documents list. You will have to fill out all the DS forms online now as USEM dont send em any more to applicants. You will need

Two copies DS-156(DS-156 needs to be done on this website https://evisaforms.state.gov/)

One copy DS-230

One copy DS-156K

One copy DS-157

Birth certificate with english translation (original)

Death certificate or Divorce certificate if previously married (and translations) (original)

I-134 (Affidavit of Support) from petitioner(I did get my i-134 notarize) & supporting documents, including:

Copies of petitioner/sponsors fed. tax returns (last three years)

Proof of employment

Proof of assets

Beneficiaries passport (copy)

Two passport size photos

Police certificates

Have them ready & turn in to Amex once you get packet 3.5. Police report can take time so try to get this asap. Packet 4 will have interview letter and medical instructions.

Timeline

Packet 4 will also have that parents form. If you dont get this, lemme noe. I have it saved on my PC. You pay 131$ for K1 :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.