• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

The teething tablets have Belladone in it, wich is poisenous if taken in high concentration. The Belladona in the tablets however is very very weak.

Here's a press release from Hylands about that issue: http://www.hylands.com/news/teethinginfo.php

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline

I just checked our local Montessori School for prices...OMG. For Adam I'd pay 110 bucks a week and for Allie it would be 130 bucks a week....which gets me to 960 Dollars for one month for two kids..that is insane. I don't even know if I would make that much moola.

Edited by Eveline

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

so, my sister has been on pitocin for 12 hours, contractions every 2 minutes and is exhaustet.... She can't have any pain relief/ tub/warm water because of all the extensive monitoring. It's crazy. Looks like she will not be born today (german time) but tomorrow which is my sisters birthday. Yeah, I totally think they waited too long, now it is just ridiculous, mom and baby are not doing well, I hope it will be over soon. At least they have the baby's heartbeat stabilized more or less.

@Eveline: I hear ya. The daycare Ben attends at school (twice a week for a total of 9 hours) will actually cost us the equivalent of MY tuition. It is totally outraegeous what they ask for childcare. It would be ok if at least it was fulltime, but 9 hours a week? and we have to pay full price for both days even though they only gave him a half-day spot.

Does anyone know if daycare costs are at least tax-deductible?

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Stef, yes childcare is a nice tax write off. Does Ben go to a day care center or an in home? Some people who do in home dont like to have to claim it on their taxes so you may wanna ask. Me and my lady have an agreement that I cannot write it off bc she doesnt claim it, which is why she only charges 30$ per day

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline

How do you find an in home provider. I just checked with Bayer here (right around the corner, HUGE Plant).They are looking for bank tellers. Not exactly the highes paid of all jobs (8.80/hour start) but I would totally do it, just to have another purpose than sitting kids all day....I'm tired of it...I have to get back to work somehow. I would only make 1200 Bucks a month then taxes are pullled out and I would probably not even make enough to pay for the school.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline
:dance: good news- Victoria Clara is born (OMG they really did name her that, haha)! excactly 30 minutes before my sisters 35th birthday! I don't know any details, how the heck they did it so fast, when 1 hour ago they said there wasn't any progress. She is in the NICU right now, but doing ok, Mom is doing good too!!! soooooo happy! :star:

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Timeline

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......congrats to Mommy and of course to you auntie Stef....so glad to see that she is finally out and hopefully doing ok. .... Wow...it is midnight right now in Germany. Good timing I guess :).

About the name..hmmm...I can see mom with her toddler in the bus in a few years from now going "Victoria Clara...sit down" .... "No Victoria Clara...don't do that"..."victoria Clara...I told you not to push that red button that says ALARM on it".... :)

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......congrats to Mommy and of course to you auntie Stef....so glad to see that she is finally out and hopefully doing ok. .... Wow...it is midnight right now in Germany. Good timing I guess :).

About the name..hmmm...I can see mom with her toddler in the bus in a few years from now going "Victoria Clara...sit down" .... "No Victoria Clara...don't do that"..."victoria Clara...I told you not to push that red button that says ALARM on it".... :)

:rofl: I know, I have to make fun of her for that. I think I'm calling her Vic. or Clara, since it kind of stuck. poor girl. I really hope that at least she has her auntie Stef's good looks. :lol:

Thanks everybody for prayers and well-wishes. I need a drink now. :yes:

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

yay!!! congrats for all the babies!

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

congrats Kelly, wow, what a big boy!! My sister's daugher is 8 lbs 7 ounces (3840g). They estimated her at 10lbs.... ultrasound can be so wrong. Baby is recovering, she came out blue, but it took only 3 pushes and she was born, her apgars were low, but she is doing great. I can't wait to hold her! Just a few more days.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Timeline

Sounds like Allie when she was born. Her first Apgar was only 3 but she recovered and the second one was a 9 already. She didn't want to breathe, was blue but had her eyes open. The doc told me not to touch her and the nurses immediately started rubbing on her to get her to give any reaction...

I'm glad to see that your niece is doing good and that her mommy is recovering from that marathon.

Congrats again.

@Kel: Congrats to you too. 10lbs is not bad at all... kudos to mom.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline
My sis informed me she had to get almost 30 stitches. Poor her!

OMG...wow. Poor girl. I hope she gets better soon.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED