SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GF, I'm over here in Maryland trying to build this boat to flaot over to Kingston. Joel just told me it was cold there tonight, then he said you know it might snow, I'm like yeah...... I think it was 84 degree this afternoon. I told him he doesn't know what cold is.

Roxie tell Joel to lay down some where talking about snow :rofl::rofl:

For real, man I'd be happy with 44 right now. I am soooo sick of winter. I've been dreaming of a trip to Cancun.

Ms. Nelly and Jakeswife I was thinking we need to have a meet up when it gets warm out. We are not too far from each other. Honey too, shes less than an hour from me.

Everyone else would be invited too of course :D

I want to head north to Chicago when it gets warm. Close enough to any of you?

GF, I'm over here in Maryland trying to build this boat to flaot over to Kingston. Joel just told me it was cold there tonight, then he said you know it might snow, I'm like yeah...... I think it was 84 degree this afternoon. I told him he doesn't know what cold is.

For real, man I'd be happy with 44 right now. I am soooo sick of winter. I've been dreaming of a trip to Cancun.

Ha....just said that, Dillon. Maybe we can ride the train or fly together.

Ms. Nelly and Jakeswife I was thinking we need to have a meet up when it gets warm out. We are not too far from each other. Honey too, shes less than an hour from me.

I'm in St Louis and it isn't to far from Chicago so I want to come.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning all -

Congrats SJB, that's great!

Y'all were too funny last night - to start the morning, here's to Nells:

awwwww Sus thanks i need to add both of them to my ipod i couldnt catch the name can you give me the name

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
Good night yardies!

Took me forever and a day to catch up. I'm here buried in my blankets.

So glad everyone kept cool today with the drama. I love my Yardie fam. We don't let anything phase us B)

So wha gwan? Wha oonu deh pon?

Marie i am doing good tonight and you

I'm in St Louis and it isn't to far from Chicago so I want to come.

hey you are welcome to come anyone that would like to join us is welcome but it have to be WARM

When the hell is it warm in Chicago? Everytime I've been, I've froze. Even in June.

so one day me decide fi give myself a good wash out with the help of prunes and some natural herb. i knew i would have movements in the night so i prepared myself for regular visits to the bathroom. i took it for granted that it would be a nice brisk walk when i feel the urge to go . to my surprise mi nearly bruk dung the door to get to the bathroom and the damn seat was up on account of my husband i could not recover so mi rump made a dive enough fi sink me. well luckily i was able to compose myself and assumed the proper position.made a sigh of relief. but it was too close to comfort.

TMI this morning.

Nelly we have the same thing here in DC, the taste of DC. It is usually in the Spring, also we have like deep discount for selected 5 star resturants on selected menus, and that is good to. Why are we discussing food at 11:00 pm at night.

Roxie ours come like the last week of june until about the 6 of july, it be free concert in the park its really nice

nite Roxie

The park with the big shiney bean in it?????

Kimmy.....that picture in your siggy.....is Hawkins drooling on Nells?????????????

Hi Miss Jengles. Long time no see.

How are you doing?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Good morning.

Damien's 10 year green card has been approved :jest::dance: It took almost a year.

CONGRATS SJB :dance::dance:

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

OK LADIES I AM OFF TO WORK I WILL CATCH UP LATER... HAVE A GOOD DAY

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

Timeline
Since I'm thinking about dogs, is it a common JA thing that when dogs are barking late at night, duppies are passing by? That's what my mister told me one night when I asked why the neighbor dogs were barking.

Anyone wanna see a funny dog picture?

Nah, just neighbors.

Okay, good!

Here ya go! :whistle:

2037849557_152a730096.jpg

You are just not right!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
awwwww Sus thanks i need to add both of them to my ipod i couldnt catch the name can you give me the name

The first is D'Angel - Stronger - SEcond is Lady Saw - Loser!

Ells, if the sun is out - a few slices of baloney mysteriously landing on that white van do a nice polka dot pattern on the paint job

You frighten me somtimes.

I am a bank of information - Never said I actually did it :devil:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Since I'm thinking about dogs, is it a common JA thing that when dogs are barking late at night, duppies are passing by? That's what my mister told me one night when I asked why the neighbor dogs were barking.

Anyone wanna see a funny dog picture?

Nah, just neighbors.

Okay, good!

Here ya go! :whistle:

2037849557_152a730096.jpg

You are just not right!

ELLS that photo is so funny. When I was a child I use to laugh when they would get STUCK and they would have to run around like that. It was so damn funny.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Speaking of pregnancy......

Now I'm getting scared. I know this is a really horrible viewpoint I have and I also understand that a 'baby is a miracle' but reading all this is not helping. Cause my view is that pregnancy is like having a little parasite take over your body and hijack it! It makes you sick, it changes your body, it feeds off of you....AAAAHHHH!! Is that messed up or what?

That's the easy part. Wait till they become teenagers and think they are all grown. Remember when you are looking at that sweet little baby, one day, you will want to kill it with your bare hands for talking back.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

sus, is that Bounty's use to be woman, that was married to Beenie Man (d'angel)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I REALLY DONT THINK THEY ARE GOING TO POST MAYBE HIS FRIENDS WILL TELL HIM ITS MORE PIC ON HERE WHOEVER THEY MAYBE LOL

Sus needs one too. And Marlita.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

what happened last nite Nells. I am so behind :wacko:

I AM THE FRIEND KIMMY WAS TALKING ABOUT

Timeline
Good morning.

Damien's 10 year green card has been approved :jest::dance: It took almost a year.

Congrats!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.