SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells I do, because things start popping up right before I go on vacation and that's when I say, "I'LL TAKE CARE OF THAT WHEN I GET BACK"

I'll be saying that a lot BUT some of this stuff is on deadline. Have to get CalOSHA reporting done for annual work comp claims and a bunch of other mind-numbing #######. Of course everyone needs everything RIGHT NOW! :ranting:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny while im over here sitting on my tail i need to be doing something, cause i BE DAMNED if i pay another bill like that in the upcoming months, its just ridiculous. That is a basic necessity to live, so we dont freeze to death and yet and still it is to the point where its almost unaffordable.

my light bill is $454 :blink: im afraid hmmm that is outlandish out of control out of order im in bed now with a hoodie on and sweat pants and socks i said chris put on a hoodie and long johns he said he dont wear nuttin call long JOHN and no HOODie, change that to scoop over hahaha

:lol::lol::lol: your hubby is a nut :yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Good morning all!!

we had delayed opening today cuz of the ice, i slipped a couple of times, but I am here..

looks like I got about 10 pages to catch up on..

be blessd

Hey Quanna :)

Good morning ALL

it's nice to see everyone so positive! Have a wonderful wednesday!

Wha happen? No Pics today? :unsure: I am disappointed :angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Can someone help me? What is the average size a 4 year-old wear in clothes and shoes? My brothers in law are taking care of a little girl and have no idea what they are doing. The mother is away for an extended time....no other females in the family. Thanks.

Shem - My nephew is a size 5 - shoes I have no clue!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny while im over here sitting on my tail i need to be doing something, cause i BE DAMNED if i pay another bill like that in the upcoming months, its just ridiculous. That is a basic necessity to live, so we dont freeze to death and yet and still it is to the point where its almost unaffordable.

my light bill is $454 :blink: im afraid hmmm that is outlandish out of control out of order im in bed now with a hoodie on and sweat pants and socks i said chris put on a hoodie and long johns he said he dont wear nuttin call long JOHN and no HOODie, change that to scoop over hahaha

:rofl: I missed that this morning. Chris is funny.

Timeline
Can someone help me? What is the average size a 4 year-old wear in clothes and shoes? My brothers in law are taking care of a little girl and have no idea what they are doing. The mother is away for an extended time....no other females in the family. Thanks.

Shem - My nephew is a size 5 - shoes I have no clue!

Thanks. I was thinking about 5 or 6. He said maybe 6T but I don't think I've seen a 6T before. Wonder if there's a difference between a 6T and a regular 6. I haven't shopped for a little one in a long time.

Told him I need a shoe size...clothes are easy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok all of yall living in these freezing cold inhumane conditions.....yuh need fi move yuh rass a di west coast!! Thats crazy Honey, I cant believe your electric note. and you too JahLove, $400+ dollars thats un heard of. :blink:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

This is what I received from DHL. Hence my surrender! I cannot get a straight answer from anyone.

Some customer rep is going to check into it and let me know where the document is "physically" so that my SO can pick it up.

Reporting Date: 1/28/2009 at 9:15:02 AM PT

In response to your Email:

Received by us on: 1/28/2009 9:00:52 AM

Regarding Subject: Request from track.dhl-usa.com

Track results detail

==========================================================================

Tracking results for XXXXXXXXXXXXX

==========================================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Status: Shipment on Hold.

:huh:

Tracking history

Date, Time and Location Status

1/20/2009 12:41 pm Shipment on Hold.

Kingston, Jamaica

11:35 am Shipment picked up

Kingston,

Jamaica-------------------------------------------------------------------

-------

Ship From: Ship To:

Kingston 6jamaica, Jamaica Montego Bay, Jamaica

Ship date: 1/20/2009 Service: Next Day

Pieces: 1 Shipment Reference:

Total weight: 1 lb

Description: EXPRESS DOCUMENT

Ship Type: Special Service:

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Jahlove, we want new Sanaa pics!!!

ok hold on one seccc brb

n1222531894_30297530_4503.jpg

n1222531894_30312103_6875.jpg

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anybody going to JA this June or August? I am thinking of going during ATI, or in June sometime. So sometime this summer, just wanna know if anyone else is planning a trip June-August.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

:rofl: I missed that this morning. Chris is funny.

yup n he serious too lmao we rode by this place that had a sign that said HOOD TECH WANTED he said i dont want that job lol no job call hood tech lmao i was dyin laughin

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
Anybody going to JA this June or August? I am thinking of going during ATI, or in June sometime. So sometime this summer, just wanna know if anyone else is planning a trip June-August.

Probably, lol - Right now I am planning March - we'll see what happens beyond that!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Ok all of yall living in these freezing cold inhumane conditions.....yuh need fi move yuh rass a di west coast!! Thats crazy Honey, I cant believe your electric note. and you too JahLove, $400+ dollars thats un heard of. :blink:

indeed it is i moved here to save money tell me why im spendin the same!! everytime we see baldwin hills on tv chris says i wanna move to california

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.