SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
honey.. send me some fi nyam.. i'm HUNGRY

hey jg.. hows life w/ a few more weekends at ur disposable.. u did cut down on hours at ur part time job right??

I did. Only one or two days a month now. Mostly for the discount. Worked this past Sunday and it was torture. Way too slow.

Going away for the weekend to enjoy some free time. Kind of getting excited.

hey lita.. how is the job going for evan..

hi dillon, don't remember if u were on earlier, go sledding yet, remember iw's pointers LOL

Well he hasnt started yet. He fills out the HR forms this Sat, and he is also getting a 2nd job, he'd take a 3rd if he gets it. The 2nd is working for the Nokia Center and Nokia club downtown. Its a graveyard shift so we will see how that works out.

MANN.. that is m y only fear.. wanting RG to be hear so desparately and then he has to work graveyard and we never see each other.. i know others have done it, hey u gotta do what u gotta do, but I just don't want to think about it..

good luck my girl

You get used to it. Instead of looking at the negatives, you have to find the positives in that situation.

If you tell me you are eating those cheesy bisquits, I am going to hate you!!!!

:lol: I know right?! She deserves it though having to deal with what she has to! Have you ever tried to make Bisquick cheesy biscuits? Not quite the same but you can get pretty close and it's fairly easy.

YOU are giving me cooking tips now? I'm scared of your cooking skills! :devil:

hey lita.. how is the job going for evan..

hi dillon, don't remember if u were on earlier, go sledding yet, remember iw's pointers LOL

Just when we were in Michigan over Christmas. There hasn't been any snow in St Louis to go sledding. THANK GOD!!!

And, hopefully, won't be any either.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
bb.. i am not sure whats going on, but pm should stay personal.. why are u trying to start drama?? it seems the person was trying to help U, no matter what they said cuz they said it in private.. this isn't necessary is it??

the drama started way before i posted. if this person had a problem with the people she mentioned she should have kept it with them. that's drama!

12581.gif

Timeline
bb.. i am not sure whats going on, but pm should stay personal.. why are u trying to start drama?? it seems the person was trying to help U, no matter what they said cuz they said it in private.. this isn't necessary is it??

the drama started way before i posted. if this person had a problem with the people she mentioned she should have kept it with them. that's drama!

Sharing what was said in a PM is a violation of the TOS, I believe - and baby girl, many on here tried to help you - But you just burned a whole bunch a bridges - good luck getting through it on your own, cause Jamaica's not easy - and with how little you know, even harder -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

u are totally right luv.. she shouldn't have went there, if u can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all is what i say.. but from the looks of things, u kind of baited her to get info and then ambushed her WOW... not a good look..

and aren't u doing the same thing now? is it better cuz u putting someone on blast in public not private??

Timeline
Is there something in the air? Have the stars aligned in a way to cause commotion everywhere? Life (and message boards) are funny.

Ha.....in my world, I do think they have aligned.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol: I know right?! She deserves it though having to deal with what she has to! Have you ever tried to make Bisquick cheesy biscuits? Not quite the same but you can get pretty close and it's fairly easy.

:lol: I'm a good cook....you think I look like this and not know how to cook? I just can't make coconut candy. :no:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

u are totally right luv.. she shouldn't have went there, if u can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all is what i say.. but from the looks of things, u kind of baited her to get info and then ambushed her WOW... not a good look..

and aren't u doing the same thing now? is it better cuz u putting someone on blast in public not private??

BAted??? i never spoke to her before.. she came at me..i told her how i felt..u see i posted what i said too right!?

Ur right Sus...that's why i'm going on my merry way and go thru my process...keep being phony to each other and pretend u care at the same time..

12581.gif

Timeline

:lol: I'm a good cook....you think I look like this and not know how to cook? I just can't make coconut candy. :no:

Teasing. Where did you see the bisquit recipie? On a box?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
THIS RIGHT HERE..U THE ONE SAID NOBODY HERE IS UR FRIEND..SO WHY THE ** U BELIEVED I WAS..STUPIDBITCH!!

"sweetie, i read your post and I want to let you know that people on here are not your friend. They were talking about you on the sly. To suck you teeth is a insult, like hes annoyed with you. Some of the people her mean no harm but some are AZZ holes (excuse the french). I dont know much but i caught on quick. learn as much as you can by reading, because talking will set you up for a battle and the love to double team people. you are new to this and they were having fun with you on your post, because you didn't catch what they were saying ... anytime you see constant patois its not good ....keep your business to yourself and share vauge info if any ,,, they know what suckin teeth means so y would they tell u to ask him ... they are from jamaica and they know...

try youtube to learn patois. learn it quick , so if you are around him you know what he is saying. teeth sucking is a bad sign... not trying to scare you or discourge you just trying to give the help you are asking for.

I figured as much that's why I stopped posting, and took my story down. Thanx for the heads up. I appreciate it. Who are the AZZ holes I should watch out for? I didn't see a lot of patois, but thanks for schooling me quick. I don't care what those b*tches have to say abut me and my man. I hold my head high and step tall. F them hoes!

i feel you , you have to ,,, hot legs is a sh*% talker, jawi is a band Wagoner, and marlita needs to sit the hell down. Sus means well but she gets in where she its in. that’s why when marlita came in she asked what’s going on? and do she need to speak her mind. i found it odd that they were all in another room. we(me and my co worker are both on here) got a phone call from another VJer to read what they messy azzes were doing . Go back and read how they summed up ur blog to another member" newbie asking for help and that your seen him only twice and you were filing for him and talking about marriage" that’s your buziness and they have no say so on your life.

I keep my Jamaica business to myself , don’t get me wrong they all can help with filing questions they know what to do but don't ask for counseling , they sidebar and talk about people. I had a run in with them because I told them they act like soap opera queens. I don’t care f**k them.

So be careful, don’t leave and enjoy... had to look out for my fellow Atl ian. I’m in Decatur off Candler for now...

have a great day!!! "

#######???? #######??? Okay let me calm down before I get banned for real.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
BAted??? i never spoke to her before.. she came at me..i told her how i felt..u see i posted what i said too right!?

Ur right Sus...that's why i'm going on my merry way and go thru my process...keep being phony to each other and pretend u care at the same time..

I now understand why your supposed SO kissteet at you all the time - good luck with that one - You know nothing about the people here and the friendships - and the sad thing is, you never will - My prediction is that you will be one of those poor women at the interview who finds out that her SO has 8 prior filings - lots that you could have found out here - but now it's on you -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

bb..

"who are the azzholes i should watch for".. is what i refer to.. if u beleive people should keep their opinions to themselves, then why ask UNLESS u have a motive..

but u know what my name isn't mentioned, so I will step back, its just that we were having such a good morning b4 all of this..

much love sweetie and be blessed..

Timeline
Teasing. Where did you see the bisquit recipie? On a box?

Found it on-line! Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Thank you, girlie. Love these.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.