sweetlady

JUST CURIOUS

135 posts in this topic

hello guys,this questions are for all the american men who married to a filipina

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A FILIPINA WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THE CHANCE TO MARRY AN AMERICAN LADY AND YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY OF ALL THOSE BIG EXPENSES AND NOT TO WAIT FOR SO LONG TO BE TOGETHER AND THEN EXPERIENCE THE ADJUSTING PERIOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE DIFFERENT CULTURE AND BELIEFS? I ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS TO MY HUSBAND AND THIS WHAT HE SAID " I'VE LEARNED MY LESSONS AFTER THE 2 DIVORCES I HAD" :( THATS SO SAD BUT IS IT TRUE?.

CAN YOU PLEASE DESCRIBE US FILIPINAS TROUGH YOUR POINT OF VIEW

What's you up to?are you trying to compete with american women?or your'e just insecure??? sheesh.....

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

What's you up to?are you trying to compete with american women?or your'e just insecure??? sheesh.....

Good question... :thumbs:

This question should not be posted in the Forum..It is seems like this questions and the answers to this is just proving who is better at all..

It is not right to compare ourselves to other people, even to other races.. This just create arguments on both party as they have the right to react on this question.

Past is past.. Move on..

Edited by Completely
jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Here we go again........ok you all know I am the American wife and I married a foreign guy who happens to be from Philippines. I never planned it or expected and never in my wildest dreams I would marry someone from afar, however .............I am sick of these forums being bashed by AMerican guys. Hmm well maybe I married a dude from another country cuz a lot of AMerican guys have abolutely no respect for women and tend to talk to them like they are a piece of cr@p .........I would never put up with it while dating and I would never put up with it from a spouse. Oh yeah by the way have any guys here spent an extended time in Philippines, women there arent like, um submissive as the stereotype u guys seem to perpetuate, most females there are running the show in the relationship.Under that quiet facade is a very strong woman! I wish you guys would stop really, cuz I am an American woman, I am not fat , Iam dedicated to my husband and I am pretty so back off ya'll!Give us a break!

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

• 5 months later...
Filed: Timeline
Stop the argument. I would suggest you to read the divorce rate between American-Asian marriages compared to other women from other countries. I am not saying we filipinas are the best wives BUT I know we filipinas know what we prioritize and value most"FAMILY".

There it is! That is why we Kanos love the Pinay! Underneath that sweet, gracious exterior, is the soul of a fighter. To be Pinay, is never to give up, on your husband, on your family, on your dreams!

--Bullwinkle

Awesome Answer!!! :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
I wish I would of found the Philippines when i was younger.

I would of moved over there and spent half my time in USA and half in PI.

Beautiful woman, Beautiful inner beauty, Happy and warm hearted, and fun to be around.

Now of days, there are so many obesed woman in the USA, and back in Philippines it a sea of size 0, 1 and 3 pants size, with few woman going over 110lbs.

Those 'big' girls make for better lovers though... Seriously... :whistle:

My best friend is a 'bigger' lady and she 'explained' it to me...

Better just watch out, because the right one can hurt you dude... :devil:

:innocent:

:no::huh: Necroposting?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Here we go again............... :reading:

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

hello guys,this questions are for all the american men who married to a filipina

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A FILIPINA WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THE CHANCE TO MARRY AN AMERICAN LADY AND YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY OF ALL THOSE BIG EXPENSES AND NOT TO WAIT FOR SO LONG TO BE TOGETHER AND THEN EXPERIENCE THE ADJUSTING PERIOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE DIFFERENT CULTURE AND BELIEFS? I ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS TO MY HUSBAND AND THIS WHAT HE SAID " I'VE LEARNED MY LESSONS AFTER THE 2 DIVORCES I HAD" :( THATS SO SAD BUT IS IT TRUE?.

Because those OLD FAT UGLY American Men,......

CANT GET A GIRL HERE IN THE USA!!!! :thumbs:

Or because ladies don't know that these type of men are the ones that are less likely to cheat on you.

sorry girls from philipeans....these men probably are afraid of american woman as they are a threat to his earnings where u girls dont know the rules here in the united states and they feel safe that if u divorse them u wont get half of what they make. they will threaten to send u back to the philipeans and out of fear u wont do anything to hurt them.

Mga Pinay, mga kapatid! Nasaan na kayo? Tulong! Prove natin na mali ang sinasabi ng babaeng ito!

Pinays are smart, girl. We know about the rules here. They are basically the same with the laws in the Philippines when it comes to support and everything. It's common knowledge that if your husband dumps you for another girl and you have kids, you and your kids are entitled to support. It's mandated by the laws, you know, we read books too!

Tama ba ako?

Rocky

Rocky! Instigator ka! wahahhaa..

But to Donna A, first it's PHILIPPINES.

Second, most women in the Philippines knows their rights and the rules of separation or divorce. Not everybody from the Philippines are uneducated either, I tell you... I think we generate more college graduates just because you won't find decent paying work if you are only a HS graduate. Thus leading me to believe that no matter how poor their grades are in college, they can still read and write and know the rules. Sometimes, they just don't sit around and fight a futile battle of divorce/separation and ask for support if they know that through hard work and their own abilities they can raise their kids better. They don't waste time and emotion battling it out year after year, they find opportunity to work and be useful and move on. That's what people from poor countries do, we grieve for our loss but we bounce right back because we do not have the luxury of waging a futile battle. We have mouths to feed, bodies to clothe and lives to live. We do not sit around moaning about our misfortunes, we just do not have that luxury. We may lose the battle but in the end we will win the war.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I didn't choose a Filipina, I chose my wife and that was because I loved her. I didn't go looking for a relationship, let alone one from the Philippines. But true love comes when you least expect it.

This image sums up how I feel...

love-2.jpg

^all those apparent "superficial" things listed in the above pic are interegal parts of why you love her. I find it hard to believe that you would post the same pic, with the same message, but with an image of a 300 lb, red-headed woman with 3 dbl. chins, and coke-bottle glasses.

Get real man...you love her because FIRST you saw a sweet, sexy lil island girl that made you weak in the knees.

29ngqhd.jpg

lock it and just let this thread drift off into the sunset...

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
is this going to be a bash the american woman thread?

Thats what I am wondering :whistle:

No offense meant to all american ladies here

no offense taken by u but these kind of threads usually are taken to start bashing american woman by the american men. they usually blame american woman for everything. they dont tell that the reason they are the way they are is because american men have differnt standards when it comes to an american woman. what a filipeno woman gets away with...an american woman cant and then the bashing starts.

such as if an american woman wants to help her family financially the man tells her to tell her family to get off their lazy butts and get a job...if a filipeno wants to send money to their family they are saints for it and praised. the american man wont tell u that part of the story. if the american woman wants to stay home and raise her kids she is know as a free loader, but if a filipeno woman dont work and stays at home with the kids...oh how sweet she is to want to stay at home with her kids and husband.

just telling u...we american woman are not as bad as these men say but it is them who has the double standards. im not here to bash the men here but just to set the record straight.

Let's see Princess, American men are all cheaters, fat, lazy, mommies boys, uneducated, poor, barbarians and dead beat dads to you right? Did I miss anything?

Your bitterness towards your ex's is a major reason why American men aren't interested in you. Why? Because no matter what we do, you will always compare us to one of your many ex's and we will be guilty until proven innocent. And that is your hang up not ours.

Let's see.

I am not old, not fat, not rich, not poor, just comfortable with my money, handsome, loyal, funny, honest, loving, gentleman, sincere, brutally honest, a bit naive at times, but no one is perfect. I am a single dad with Full Custody of my son (the mother and I didn't marry and I still won full custody, why? because I educated myself on all of the laws because I care very much about my FAMILY especially my children). I have dated Educated and Uneducated American women. Some were good and it didn't work out, some were bad, some were just not ready for the next stage in life and some just don't date men with a kid already.

All I ever wanted out of a woman was to be honest to me, loyal, love me and enjoy dancing. And I don't care what country she is from.

With the way the web is nowadays, everyone is practically your neighbor, so there is no excuse for anyone to not find someone. And I never ever expected to get involved with someone from another country, but love knows no physical boundaries.

With that said, I just destroyed your image of the "American Man", and I hope you and your Syrian Mate have a wonderful life and I know I will.

This thread is going on and on. I will not contribute much except that my long time wish is not fulfilled yet. What about MY WISH? The correct spelling of my dear country which is "Philippines", the women in my dear country including me "Filipinas" and the whole citizenry "Filipinos". If those three will be realized I will be happy enough. Ang babaw ko talaga, ano ba yan????

I guess my post is not relevant enough but I just post it to deviate the topic a little bit. Masyado ng madugo, I will say TAGLISH today because I think I am in the Regional Forum. I'm praying there will be no violent reaction, my apologies in advance if I am offending someone. If someone will check my grammar I am sorry again because "English is my second language".

This thread is going on and on. I will not contribute much except that my long time wish is not fulfilled yet. What about MY WISH? The correct spelling of my dear country which is "Philippines", the women in my dear country including me "Filipinas" and the whole citizenry "Filipinos". If those three will be realized I will be happy enough. Ang babaw ko talaga, ano ba yan????

I guess my post is not relevant enough but I just post it to deviate the topic a little bit. Masyado ng madugo, I will say TAGLISH today because I think I am in the Regional Forum. I'm praying there will be no violent reaction, my apologies in advance if I am offending someone. If someone will check my grammar I am sorry again because "English is my second language".

chap05_energizer_bunny.jpg

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.