Costel's star

Question on Affidavit of Support

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I am in the process of getting together the papers to send to Costel but I have not received my taxes for 2008. I will not get the W-2 until the very end of January. My question is can I use the 2007 annual income for the Affidavit of Support or do I need to wait until I get 2008. I am afraid I will not have the papers to Costel in time if I wait because we have already received the hard copy of Noa2. What should I do?? Thanks for your help, Lana

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Sorry I must have been a form for the Philippines otherwise I do not know why that is there.

What I am asking is should I put my annual pay showing off of my last check stub even tho I do not yet have the 2008 tax return to prove this or should I write down the annual amount from2007 since I have this tax transcript on hand. We may need the Affidavit of Support before I get the 2008 transcript back. Thanks so much for any help, Lana

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am in the process of getting together the papers to send to Costel but I have not received my taxes for 2008. I will not get the W-2 until the very end of January. My question is can I use the 2007 annual income for the Affidavit of Support or do I need to wait until I get 2008. I am afraid I will not have the papers to Costel in time if I wait because we have already received the hard copy of Noa2. What should I do?? Thanks for your help, Lana

ITR 2008 is use if your interview is set after April 15 but if its before that 2007 tax is fine.

ITR 2008 is use if your interview is set after April 15 but if its before that 2007 tax is fine.

Is it ok if my husband file his tax ahead so I can use it for my interview in Feb 23 because his 2007 tax didn't meet the poverty guidelines however he is telling me that it did based on the pay stubs and he will be asking for certificate of employment to prove it.

Edited by koltrone

IR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center (Transferred from Vermont)

Consulate : Manila, Philipines

Marriage : 2004-06-16

I-130 Sent : 2007-11-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-18

I-130 Approved : 2008-08-18

NVC Received : 2008-09-04

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :2008-09-04

Pay I-864 Bill : 2008-09-12

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-11-06

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-11-07

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-09-30

Receive IV Bill : 2008-10-10

Pay IV Bill : 2008-11-03

Sent Completed DS-230 via Fedex PH : 2008-12-12

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-01-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-01-06

Medical Exam : 2009-02-04 and 05 - Failed

Sputum Test : Feb 16-18 Negative!!!

Culture Result Apr 20 NEGATIVE!

Medical Exam : 2009-04-21 PASSED!

Interview Date : 09-05-07 APPROVED!

Visa Received : 2009-05-09 YAY!

CFO Seminar : 2009-06-26

US Entry : 2009-07-08 (POE) JFK Int'l Airport

SSN Applied : 2009-07-20

SSN Received : 2009-07-26

Welcome Letter from USCIS Received : 2009-07-27

10Yr. Greencard Received : 2009-08-03

Estimates/Stats : Our I-130 was approved in 286 days from your filing date.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Sorry I must have been a form for the Philippines otherwise I do not know why that is there.

What I am asking is should I put my annual pay showing off of my last check stub even tho I do not yet have the 2008 tax return to prove this or should I write down the annual amount from2007 since I have this tax transcript on hand. We may need the Affidavit of Support before I get the 2008 transcript back. Thanks so much for any help, Lana

No sé por que estas en el foro filipino, comadre. Pero, si me permites, contestaré en español. Opino que tiene que escribir el sueldo más reciente, más bien que la declaración de renta por 2007. Sin embargo, la embajada en Madrid todavia necesita la declaración por 2007. ¡Buena suerte!

aka Señorita Tessa, Señora Bonita, Mariquita Linda, Muñequita Linda, Amor Perdido y Chaparrita Chula!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.