My Name Is Nobody

Aug & Sept CSC Filers

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

It is amazing how fast some petitions from CSC are being approved especially the Oct and early Nov filers. This is great!

But has anyone noticed the appearance that the late Aug and early and or mid Sept petitions have been skipped over?

This system is crazy. It would be good if some reporter with credentials would do a story on this system and how it works. If the they (USCIS) would allow it?

The " We process the petitions in the order we recieve them" is hogwash. And if you look this site can prove it.

If they would be more transparent people would be more at ease. I go thru these lists and feel for some of the filers who are waiting for approval after 4 monthes while others are approved in 80 days.

I dont feel all of the ones waiting are in Administrative Processing or whatever they call it. I think it is an unorganized mess.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There are july and I believe even june files who haven't even seen touch yet as well, it seems like everyone should have had at a minimum a touch in their file before someone who filed a monther after them gets one, if they really do process in date order. They DO seem to process in general in date order but it seems they did skip an awful lot of august filers and have jumped way ahead in some cases. I wonder if in another month we'll see CSC changing the process time from 6 months to state they were 8 months behind (as a result of skipping so many other petitions without even a glance it seems).

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
It is amazing how fast some petitions from CSC are being approved especially the Oct and early Nov filers. This is great!

But has anyone noticed the appearance that the late Aug and early and or mid Sept petitions have been skipped over?

This system is crazy. It would be good if some reporter with credentials would do a story on this system and how it works. If the they (USCIS) would allow it?

The " We process the petitions in the order we recieve them" is hogwash. And if you look this site can prove it.

If they would be more transparent people would be more at ease. I go thru these lists and feel for some of the filers who are waiting for approval after 4 monthes while others are approved in 80 days.

I dont feel all of the ones waiting are in Administrative Processing or whatever they call it. I think it is an unorganized mess.

Now that you mention it, it may be true. I'm an early Sept. filer and I still haven't gotten my NOA2.

I'm happy for those who have gotten approvals. I know the feeling of anxiety just waiting to hear something from the USCIS. I just wonder how the system works over there...

September 6, 2008 - Mailed in I-129F to California Service Center.

September 11, 2008 - NOA1 Received.

December 18, 2008 - Touched. (Change of address made.)

April 16, 2009 - NOA2!!!

April 20, 2009 - NOA2 hard copy received.

April 21, 2009 - Case sent to U.S. embassy in Japan.

May 8, 2009 - Police Certificate requested.

May 19, 2009 - Police Certificate received.

May 21, 2009 - Packet 3 received!

May 22, 2009 - Packet 3 sent.

May 26, 2009 - Medical Examination @ Tokyo British Clinic.

May 27, 2009 - Request interview.

May 28, 2009 - Interview date received.

May 29, 2009 - Pick up Medical Exam results.

June 20, 2009 - Bronson comes to Japan!

June 22, 2009 - Interview (8:30am) Passed!

June 27, 2009 - Passport with visa received.

July 7, 2009 - POE Hawaii.

August 1, 2009 - Wedding.

September 28, 2009 - Sent I-485 to Chicago, IL.

October 6, 2009 - NOA.

November 10, 2009 - Biometrics.

December 1, 2009 - EAD approved.

December 9, 2009 - Employment authorization card sent.

January 21, 2010 - AOS interview 12:30

January 22, 2010 - Card production ordered, notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

January 29, 2010 - Welcome Letter received.

February 2, 2010 - Approval Notice sent.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.