PhiLandShiR

Medical Exam

22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
As soon as you have an approval, the USCIS will send that to NVC. As soon as NVC have it, they send you a mail and that is giving your manila case number. NVC will forward your case to MANILA US EMBASSY. At the time the Manila embassy done checking/evaluating your case they will send a letter to your fiance telling that you are qualified for a medical and interview...that is what the letter the st lukes asked from your fiance...

that's right, no need to set for appointment on medical.

what is the alternative paper to show to st lukes if the embassy letter has not arrived yet is the NVC letter. what they need most is the MNLcase number.

Good luck!!!

AS i said you only need the NOA2 approval notice plus your passport, 3 passport pictures and 2 ballpens!

NOA2 has no manila case number yet!!! what they need is the manila case number...that is base in my experience...they didn't ask me the NOA2...

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

NOA2 has no manila case number yet!!! what they need is the manila case number...that is base in my experience...they didn't ask me the NOA2...

Yup, I have the NVC letter and it does have the MNL2008xxxxx case number on it.

Manila tells me to wait another 2 weeks before setting up our interview cause they are 'backlogged'...

I will plan on getting the medical done in the next few weeks as I wait for Manila to get it together.

GWN

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Filed: Timeline

Wow, I'm bummed. I went to have medical today and they told me I have to come back on the 19th for my vaccinations! I took this week off from work to get all the medical out of the way before my interview in Feb. They said they have to prioritize for those who are having their interviews sooner. UGH! Now I have to make another trip to Manila or get vaccinations a few days before interview. But I already made my flight, so now I'll hve to pay money to reschedule my flight. I never heard of anyone being told to come back in a week for vaccinations. Anything I can do? Anyone? Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Your fiancee will receive an appointment letter from the US embassy for her medical at Saint Lukes.

Do I need to call and schedule the interview to get this letter?

GWN

Yes once you call and get the appointment set up, you will get an email almost immediately. That is your appointment letter that you can take to SLEC.

They will still send a letter through the mail, but you do not have to w8 on that letter to take your medical appt. They will send an email to you, the petitioner, and to your fiancee, the beneficiary, almost immediately after your phone call to them.

hello,are u the one who called for the appointment? or your fiancee? you know i called them and they ask my manilacase numberand after that instead of she will schedule me she said that i have to wait for the letter coming from embassy.i think it is good advantage if my bf called them and not me?

Timeline
Your fiancee will receive an appointment letter from the US embassy for her medical at Saint Lukes.

GWN

Yes once you call and get the appointment set up, you will get an email almost immediately. That is your appointment letter that you can take to SLEC.

They will still send a letter through the mail, but you do not have to w8 on that letter to take your medical appt. They will send an email to you, the petitioner, and to your fiancee, the beneficiary, almost immediately after your phone call to them.

hello,are u the one who called for the appointment? or your fiancee? you know i called them and they ask my manilacase numberand after that instead of she will schedule me she said that i have to wait for the letter coming from embassy.i think it is good advantage if my bf called them and not me?

Mostly said the best your fiance will call for the interview...the people in manila embassy are very kind to foreigners not to filipinos...(peace). In my case my fiance called and he was in speaker phone and the lady answered had a very nice voice while talking to him...

ea924d6b6b.png

Timeline
Wow, I'm bummed. I went to have medical today and they told me I have to come back on the 19th for my vaccinations! I took this week off from work to get all the medical out of the way before my interview in Feb. They said they have to prioritize for those who are having their interviews sooner. UGH! Now I have to make another trip to Manila or get vaccinations a few days before interview. But I already made my flight, so now I'll hve to pay money to reschedule my flight. I never heard of anyone being told to come back in a week for vaccinations. Anything I can do? Anyone? Thanks!

WOW, what's happening? The usual case is, if you come back on the second day get your result and you pass you will proceed to 2nd floor for vaccinations.

ea924d6b6b.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

GWN

Mostly said the best your fiance will call for the interview...the people in manila embassy are very kind to foreigners not to filipinos...(peace). In my case my fiance called and he was in speaker phone and the lady answered had a very nice voice while talking to him...

ahahahah yes your very right onthat! thanks

Edited by Maribob

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.