3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi guys: I was called for my first interview on November 23rd 2008 after close to four years wait. I married in NY in February 2005 with a American citizen and moved to Alabama in 2007. I came on H1B visa in 2002. My H1B was expired in August 2005 but I married before it expired. Ok since I moved from one state to another I don’t have a lot of documents during first interview in Atlanta. I have joint tax returns, my job letter some mails and my wife school information in NY, as she is still a student in a school in Alabama. He kept the I-95 from my passport in first interview. After first interview he said that we don’t have enough evidence but he didn’t said any thing about his decision. He called us for the second interview on January 9 2009 at 8:00 AM again in Atlanta. Ok this time he asked separate questions first from my wife and then from me.

1. Your full Name

2. How and when you met me first time

3. How many main doors are in your trailer

4. How many locks are in your trailer

5. Who cook the food

6. Where you wash the cloths

7. Have you and him ever go to church

8. What are the name of your brother children’s

9. What movie I like

10. What I did on January 8th

11. What did you cook on Christmas day

12. What your husband buy gift on Christmas day

13. What is the name of your school is

14. What you are studying

15. Have your husband ever lie to you

16. Where your husband sleep

17. On which side he sleep

18. Where your husband works

19. How much he makes

20. Where we married

Question 2 I told the different date compare to the date which my wife told to him and question 9 I told the name of the movie, which was different from my wife answer. Q 19 has a dollar difference between her answer and mine. Rests of all questions have same answers.

He check my passport again and asked me what was my occupation when I entered into the united states and I told him that I am a computer programmer. The new evidence, which I showed to him, was the joint bank statement of March, April 2006, as he wants the old stuff. He kept the statements my job letter evidence of my wife shows about her admission in the school in NY, pay stub of the place where she works in NY, joint tax returns and other stuff, which are the mails in NY and Alabama and the pictures of thanks giving in which I am with the whole family include my father in law, my brother in law and his kids. Also he asked me about the lease I dont have any lease as I have a trailer which is parked on my fater in law property and he dont charge any money from me. He told us in the beginning that he will not tell the decision. I will get the decision in mail within 2 weeks or if I don’t receive the decision within 2 weeks than wait for the 6 months and then come to the uscis office and ask for the status of your application.

Now my question is how many chances of my application is to be denied? If it denied than what I have to do the next

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi guys: I was called for my first interview on November 23rd 2008 after close to four years wait. I married in NY in February 2005 with a American citizen and moved to Alabama in 2007. I came on H1B visa in 2002. My H1B was expired in August 2005 but I married before it expired. Ok since I moved from one state to another I don’t have a lot of documents during first interview in Atlanta. I have joint tax returns, my job letter some mails and my wife school information in NY, as she is still a student in a school in Alabama. He kept the I-95 from my passport in first interview. After first interview he said that we don’t have enough evidence but he didn’t said any thing about his decision. He called us for the second interview on January 9 2009 at 8:00 AM again in Atlanta. Ok this time he asked separate questions first from my wife and then from me.

1. Your full Name

5. Who cook the food

9. What movie I like

19. How much he makes

20. Where we married

Question 2 I told the different date compare to the date which my wife told to him and question 9 I told the name of the movie, which was different from my wife answer. Q 19 has a dollar difference between her answer and mine. Rests of all questions have same answers.

He check my passport again and asked me what was my occupation when I entered into the united states and I told him that I am a computer programmer. The new evidence, which I showed to him, was the joint bank statement of March, April 2006, as he wants the old stuff. He kept the statements my job letter evidence of my wife shows about her admission in the school in NY, pay stub of the place where she works in NY, joint tax returns and other stuff, which are the mails in NY and Alabama and the pictures of thanks giving in which I am with the whole family include my father in law, my brother in law and his kids. Also he asked me about the lease I dont have any lease as I have a trailer which is parked on my fater in law property and he dont charge any money from me. He told us in the beginning that he will not tell the decision. I will get the decision in mail within 2 weeks or if I don’t receive the decision within 2 weeks than wait for the 6 months and then come to the uscis office and ask for the status of your application.

Now my question is how many chances of my application is to be denied? If it denied than what I have to do the next

Hope you'll be getting something good in your mail soon. Goodluck!

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I'll tell you the truth. if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself to the sea, and that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen. it will be done for him. Therefore I'll tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (MARK 11:22-24)

Filed: Other Country: Singapore
Timeline

Thanks for that positive comment. Dont know when this story will be end.

1. Your full Name

5. Who cook the food

9. What movie I like

19. How much he makes

20. Where we married

Hope you'll be getting something good in your mail soon. Goodluck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.