angelRN

i need ur help please

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi.. im new here... im REGISTERED NURSE in the USA N Philippines.passed my IELTS exam (english exam) im just 21 n my fiancee is 22... will this affect (or make our processing hard?) we r really inlove n just want everything for the k1 visa processeing sure

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

How would you being an RN affect your petition? its your job, its not going to affect anything

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Hi.. im new here... im REGISTERED NURSE in the USA N Philippines.passed my IELTS exam (english exam) im just 21 n my fiancee is 22... will this affect (or make our processing hard?) we r really inlove n just want everything for the k1 visa processeing sure

Your profession and your age does'nt affect the process provided you both can provide a genuine relationship.

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you saying you are a nurse working in the use and want to marry a US citizen? You can probably get married and file for AOS I believe. I am sure someone else has a better answer for you, I am not very familar with this situation. Having a nursing degree is a good thing. Good luck :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Hi, good morning,My sister is also an RN here in the Philippines and US.A day before her interview, she passed the NCLEX,

The consul just tell her that she can find a really good job, but she is required to return at the embassy to pass the certificate.

Timeline

i am just worried... im a filipina,,, a licensed registered Nurse here in the Philippines n in the USA.. im just 21 n my fiancee is 22 (also a filipino who is a us citizen-- he is in the military)..

we knew each other since we wer 8 yrs onld. he migrated to the u.s. on 2000. he came back last december 2008. now we are aranging all the papres and making it really neat..

(will that affect our processing or make our processing slower,, or something harder??)

1.> will my being a nurse In the u.s. affect it (since i can apply for other visa--the working visa for nurses-- but its longer like a year)?

2> my mother is in the u.s. as immigrant she is california as a nurse? (she cant petition me yet...my older brother is also in florida as a registered nurse

and almost all my relatives on my mother side r in the usa) (will that affect our processing or make our processing slower,, or something harder??)

3>will our age (21 N 22) affect the processing?

THANK YOU

please me give me some more advices.. we r about to send k1 visa 3 days from now.. just double checking everything..

GOD BLESS U

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

ok, again, your profession and age will not affect anything, you already asked that question in another thread.

please read the guides before asking too many questions, you will find they are extremely helpful.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

How would you being an RN affect your petition? its your job, its not going to affect anything

RN on K1 will be no problem

RN trying to get into USA with work visa would be a problem, all those type of Visa have been used up last year, and I think it's a 3 to 5 year wait until retrogression is over with

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

as long as you comply with all requirements.

have a standing relationship of 2 years.

fiance can provide an affidavit of support.

you have a cenomar. and nbi clearance. and birth cert.

have pictures, emails, letters, etc to back up the existing relationship.

fiance has visited you in the philippines at least once.

you have passed the medical exam.

he has filed his income tax return.

hhhmmm... what else...

nah i think thats basically it. theres tons of threads that provide you with answers on what you need.

but really now, just comply and before you know it you will be with the love of your life.

age and profession does not affect anything at all. this is all about proving you have a relationship and proving that your fiance can support you.

good luck!

THE JOURNEY

03-31-08 - FILED for K1

04-16-08 - NOA1

06-11-08 - RFE on uscis website

08-12-08 - fiance started calling uscis every week cos he never got the RFE in the mail, requested for a new one

08-13-08 - touched

09-19-08 - touched

09-24-08 - touched

10-15-08 - new RFE finally in the mail (after hundreds of calls to uscis)

10-28-08 - fiance sent back RFE documents

10-31-08 - touched

11-04-08 - RFE reply recieved

11-05-08 - touched

11-10-08 - APPROVED (on uscis website)

11-11-08 - touched

11-13-08 - touched

11-17-08 - NOA2

11-24-08 - consulate received

12-15-08 - day 1 medical exam at SLEC

12-16-08 - day 2 medical exam results released

01-07-09 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

01-16-09 - visa received

02-12-09 - CFO

03-15-09 - FLIGHT

06-11-09 - wedding

07-10-09 - AOS

08-21-09 - biometrics

09-23-09 - repeat biometrics (argh!)

You need to contact the Board Of Nursing in the state you are moving to and see what the requirments are for you to sit for NCLEX to become a RN.

Each state have thier own requirements.

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
i am just worried... im a filipina,,, a licensed registered Nurse here in the Philippines n in the USA.. im just 21 n my fiancee is 22 (also a filipino who is a us citizen-- he is in the military)..

we knew each other since we wer 8 yrs onld. he migrated to the u.s. on 2000. he came back last december 2008. now we are aranging all the papres and making it really neat..

(will that affect our processing or make our processing slower,, or something harder??)

1.> will my being a nurse In the u.s. affect it (since i can apply for other visa--the working visa for nurses-- but its longer like a year)?

2> my mother is in the u.s. as immigrant she is california as a nurse? (she cant petition me yet...my older brother is also in florida as a registered nurse

and almost all my relatives on my mother side r in the usa) (will that affect our processing or make our processing slower,, or something harder??)

3>will our age (21 N 22) affect the processing?

THANK YOU

please me give me some more advices.. we r about to send k1 visa 3 days from now.. just double checking everything..

GOD BLESS U

Hi! we exactly have the same case..an RN and family US immigrants, didn't cause any problem at all. This is all about the genuinity of your relationship. Good luck!

Edited by AllRightsReserved

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Hi! we exactly have the same case..an RN and family US immigrants, didn't cause any problem at all. This is all about the genuinity of your relationship. Good luck!

One of her major concern is her age of 21 and Parental Consent.

I thought you had kids already?

Timeline

One of her major concern is her age of 21 and Parental Consent.

I thought you had kids already?

HI... I WAS NEVER MARRIED.. NO KIDS... SO IS THAT OK.. IM A US RN...DO WE NEED TO STATE THAT IN THE PAPERS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.