tenderheartusa79

Its Wednesday !!!!!!!

47 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
Im the Tamara AbdelSamad on FB that has Adam standing next to our Kia with Happy Bday Adam written in blue. I better be the only one with his picture in the profile! :devil:

I just noticed that. On FB there is another Tamara Abdelsamad and in her friend list there are more Abdelsamads. I wonder if they are related to Adams family? ? ? Interesting...

We have a very unique last name. And my husband's last name is not the same as his families exactly due to a fluke on his birth certificate that he's had a terrible time ever getting corrected. His father tried and then by the time Jihed was in University it seemed to be a mute point. The name that his family has is rare enough and then with the deviation of spelling that my husband got (he got an extra letter) it's even more rare or so I thought until I found 14 other people on facebook with the same last name. And then I found my husband chomping at the bit to contact every one of them because he swore that he must be related :lol: The thing was that not one of them was in Tunisia. I had to gently explain to him how much he may freak people out randomly writing them and saying "Hey cuz!" :rofl:

PS I hope that you've all had a great day!! And Jackie I left a post for you in the Monday thread that may (or may not lol) be of value and I wasn't sure if you saw it :D

LOL. Almost like our last name, which is really loooooooooong, because actually it's two names, but they smooshed it all together when they transliterated it and anyway, the family only uses the first part really, but you know how it is on official paperwork, everything has to match. OMG. I've been having the greatest time with my new very very long last name!

As for facebook - yeah, I've seen people who add all these strangers because they all have the same last name. That doesn't mean you are related anymore.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
I thought Jesus was living in Albequerqe with his brother Jose?? wow our economy is going bad when they up and moved to Egypt for work.

OMG I'm ROFLOL... at first I thought SACRILEGE! And then I GOT IT!!! TOO FUNNY!

As I was reading that I remembered the look on Usama's face when he met his first "Jesus" who served him a sandwich at Paneras.

Actually it's similar to the look Jesus gave him when they talked and he found out my husband's name is Usama! :rofl::rofl:

I have a friend who's name is Mohammed Muslim (REALLY)... he was ordering something one day from a guy in a store and had to give the guy his name... the guy looked at him and said, "well at least we can tell by looking at you that you aren't Jesus Jew"... :rofl::rofl::rofl: I thought I would die laughing right then and there... (Actually thought the guy was pretty smart knowing that Jesus was a practicing Jew and not a "Christian"... )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.