taj'samericanwife

sending my I 130s soon...

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi VJer's...need a little help here. Im about to send the I 130's of my husband and my son...I just need to double check with anyone who has time to browse through this...so here is what I am going to put IN ONE PACKET

for my husband:

1. Payment: Check for 355$

2. I 130 beneficiary: my husband

3. copy of my birth certificate (from the REGISTRAR’S OFFICE of my town in New York)

4. marriage certificate - in this case the NSO copy because we got married in the philippines

5. my G325a

6. husbands g325a

7. photo of me

8. photo of my husband

9. our evidences of a bona fide marriage: our son's birth certificate (NSO copy)

Life insurance I got from them

a copy of me sending money through western union

4 - 5 pictures (still choosing which ones)

for my son:

1. his I 130

2. check for 355$

3. NSO copy of his birth certificate since he was born in the philippines

4. a copy of my birth certificate

I think I shall include a cover letter too indicating which papers are for which I 130 and i think I need to paper clip my husbands papers together and paper clip my son's as well... did i leave anything out?

i am concerned about my birth certificate, my mom gave my a copy of the one she had ever since i was born but it ripped so i ordered from the town that i was born in in new york, through the REGISTRAR’S OFFICE...i hope that is okay.

and also if anyone knows about the NSO copies from the philippines, I will send the original marriage certificate and birth certificate for my son but will just send a copy of our proof of bona fide marriage of my son's birth certificate...

PLEASE HELP!

also...im not even 100% sure that I will send my son's with my husbands...i was thinking my husband first then after 1 -2 months my son? this is the situation...i am worried that if i send my son's and husbands together my son's would be approved months and months before my husbands and it would mean my son would come first before my husband. of course i would love my son to be here (yes i am his biological mother and i am an american citizen by birth but he could not claim citizenship through me because i did not physical live in the united states for 5 years prior to his birth so i have to petition him) but how can i work and support my family when it will just be me and my son. i wish that if i do them together then it would speed up the process of my husbands but i doubt it...im sure my son's will be done in about 3 -4 months because he is only a child 1 year old. but how i can i take care of a 1 year old all alone and i have to work? but i need my husband here with me too...

i feel like im betraying my son if i file for my husbands first...i am so confused and lost....i just miss them so much and im planning to visit the philippines after i file my I 130...imagine a mother being away from her son? what should i do?

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

Looks everything is well, but i believe you do not need to send an original birth certificate. You will need the original once you complete and submit the DS230 (after NO2).

It's okay to submit the i-130 petition to your husband and your son at the same time. My sister and her daughter (4 years old) got approved at the same time and came here together. If in case your thoughts are correct and your son's petition got approved first i think there's # of months before the visa expires.

Anyways stay positive; more VJs can help you here.

Dec. 01, 2005 - Applied I-130 PR

Dec. 08, 2005 - Received NOA1

Sep. 28, 2008 - Called CSC to upgrade I-130 TO IR1

Oct. 08, 2008 - Received a letter from CSC

Oct. 17, 2008 - I-130 petition approved (online)

Oct. 22, 2008 - NOA2 received by mail

Oct. 29, 2008 - DS3032 and AOS generated

Oct. 30, 2008 - DS3032 sent to NVC via email

Nov. 01, 2008 - Receive DS3032 and AOS Bill by mail - DS3032 sent to NVC by mail

Nov. 01, 2008 - Paid AOS online

Nov. 04, 2008 - DS3032 received by NVC

Nov. 04, 2008 - Paid IV Bill online

Nov. 05, 2008 - AOS Document Sent to NVC Overnight

Nov. 12, 2008 - DS230 Documents sent to NVC Overnight

Dec. 08, 2008 - CASE COMPLETE

Feb. 18, 2008 - Medical - PASSED

Feb. 25, 2009 – INTERVIEW – MANILA - PASSED "Thank you Lord"

Apr. 03, 2009 - Finally United after 6 years.

Apr. 15, 2009 - SS card received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.