VanPhoenix

I 130 sent

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys my Husband sent our I130 package on last december 26 ... do you know how long it will take for the USCIS send us the first notification ?

Thnks and A great 2009 !

Wishing all the best for the February fillers !!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
Hey guys my Husband sent our I130 package on last december 26 ... do you know how long it will take for the USCIS send us the first notification ?

Thnks and A great 2009 !

Hello...NOA1 should take something around 2 weeks...

Timeline

Thnks and A great 2009 !

I got few queries...Where does you husband live? I am not sure though, but I think you are supposed to file I-130 either VSC (for the east coast) or CSC (For those who are in west coast). Please have look at the USCIS website for the correct center to send your file.

Timeline

Where to File :

All petitioners filing stand-alone Form I-130 must submit their petitions to the Chicago Lockbox instead of a USCIS Service Center. Form I-130 petitions filed with the Chicago Lockbox will be routed to, and adjudicated at, the appropriate USCIS Service Center. This routing will be based on the petitioner’s place of residence in the United States.

Important: Any Form I-130 filed at an incorrect location will be rejected.

Petitioners who reside in AK, AZ, CA, CO, Guam, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, ND, OH, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, or WY must file their stand-alone Form I-130s with the Lockbox using the following address:

USCIS

P.O. Box 804625

Chicago, IL 60680-4107

Petitioners who reside in AL, AR, CT, DL, FL, GA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OK, PA, Puerto Rico, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, U.S. Virgin Islands, WV, or District of Columbia must file their stand-alone Form I-130 with the Lockbox using the following address:

USCIS

P.O. Box 804616

Chicago, IL 60680-4107

Any U.S. resident petitioner submitting a completed I-130 by courier/express delivery, should use the following address:

USCIS Lockbox

Attn: SAI-130

131 South Dearborn – 3rd Floor

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.