do you blog?

do you blog?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. do you have a blog?

• yes
    • no
    • used to
    • what's a blog?
  2. 2. if you have a blog, what do you blog about?

• life in general
    • random stuff
    • a hobby
    • i just use it to vent
    • other

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I have a few, none of them updated with any regularity.

One for the house restoration.

One for cycling in Indiana

One for cycling in general

One for randonneuring.

One to rant about people and things.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Yeah...two blogs. One linked in my sig is newer which is about things I make or handmade related things in general...the other one is life in general and I have had that one for years now.

You make some pretty items. I love looking for things on Etsy.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Yeah...two blogs. One linked in my sig is newer which is about things I make or handmade related things in general...the other one is life in general and I have had that one for years now.

Thank you very very much! :) I know, I love looking on etsy too and always get tempted to spend. I buy something once in awhile. :innocent: When I sell something, I sometimes turn around and use that money on etsy again! It's fun.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

So much so I just bought your Keep Tea Close To The Heart Pendant!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Oh my gosh, I just got back on the computer and saw the sale and this post! I am so flattered, thank you!!! :blush::dance:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

Oh my gosh, I just got back on the computer and saw the sale and this post! I am so flattered, thank you!!! :blush::dance:

That's ok, I saw it and though I have to have that! I thought it was cute.