beatles

Police Certificate - Indonesia

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Happy New Year everyone!

We have already received our Packet 3 (yey!!) and I am now scheduled to go to Jakarta for my medical and application of police certificate at MABES POLRI.

My question is, do I need to get a police certificate from where I am staying now (Bintan Island) before I can get a certificate from MABES POLRI? I am non-Indonesian and have been working here in Bintan, Inodnesia for more than a year now.

Also, are there special preparations that I need to do for my medical next week?

Thank you very much for all your :help: .

:)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Police Records

Available for both Indonesian and Non Indonesian citizens as follow:

* For Indonesians: Applicants that have lived in any one city in Indonesia for six months or longer, should obtain a Police Certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct) for each city from the City Police (POLDA) of that jurisdiction or from the Police Headquarters (MABES POLRI, Jalan Trunojoyo No.3, Kebayoran Baru) which covers all the districts in Indonesia.

Applications for the Certificate of Good Conduct must be accompanied by the following documents:

* Copy of all passport pages (old and current passport).

* Letter from Kelurahan (Head of District) and Letter from Kecamatan (Sub Region)

* Four recent color photographs with red background (40cm x 60cm).

* Marriage certificate (if applicable).

* Copy of Birth Certificate, KTP (Indonesian Identification Card) and KK (Family Card).

* Fingerprints (to be taken at the time the application is submitted).

Applicants should apply in person. Processing time for the certificate is approximately one week from the date of submission.

Note: The quality of Police Clearance information depends on the area and office from which it comes. Records kept at the Police Headquarters are generally reliable. Police Certificates from Police Stations outside the capital city are not reliable and need to be carefully examined.

* For Non-Indonesians: Applicants that have lived in Indonesia for more than one continuous year at anytime should obtain a Police Certificate from Police Headquarters at MABES POLRI only.

Applicants should apply in person at:

MABES POLRI

Jalan Trunojoyo No.3

Kebayoran Baru

Jakarta Selatan

Applications for the Certificate of Good Conduct must be accompanied by the following documents:

* Four recent color photographs with red background (40cm x 60 cm).

* Copy of KIMS/KITAS (Temporary Stay Permit).

* Copy of letter from current employer while hiring in Indonesia stating dates of employment.

The processing time for the certificate is approximately one week from the date of submission.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/reciproc...ocity_3584.html

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So it means, I do not have to get any police clearance here in Bintan :)

Thank you very much!

Police Records

Available for both Indonesian and Non Indonesian citizens as follow:

* For Indonesians: Applicants that have lived in any one city in Indonesia for six months or longer, should obtain a Police Certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct) for each city from the City Police (POLDA) of that jurisdiction or from the Police Headquarters (MABES POLRI, Jalan Trunojoyo No.3, Kebayoran Baru) which covers all the districts in Indonesia.

* Letter from Kelurahan (Head of District) and Letter from Kecamatan (Sub Region)

* Four recent color photographs with red background (40cm x 60cm).

* Marriage certificate (if applicable).

* Copy of Birth Certificate, KTP (Indonesian Identification Card) and KK (Family Card).

Applicants should apply in person. Processing time for the certificate is approximately one week from the date of submission.

Note: The quality of Police Clearance information depends on the area and office from which it comes. Records kept at the Police Headquarters are generally reliable. Police Certificates from Police Stations outside the capital city are not reliable and need to be carefully examined.

* For Non-Indonesians: Applicants that have lived in Indonesia for more than one continuous year at anytime should obtain a Police Certificate from Police Headquarters at MABES POLRI only.

Applicants should apply in person at:

MABES POLRI

Jalan Trunojoyo No.3

Kebayoran Baru

Jakarta Selatan

* Four recent color photographs with red background (40cm x 60 cm).

* Copy of KIMS/KITAS (Temporary Stay Permit).

* Copy of letter from current employer while hiring in Indonesia stating dates of employment.

The processing time for the certificate is approximately one week from the date of submission.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/reciproc...ocity_3584.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.