honda99

what are the certificates for beneficiary?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm filing for my mother's green card and I'm in the process of preparing the certificates and i read somewhere that these are the certificates required, can anybody please confirm or correct me?

1) Police Certificate based (what exactly want?)

2) Four (4) Passport size photos (2in.x2in.)

3) photocopy of the first page

4) beneficiary birth certificate

5) beneficiary Death Certificates (my father is deceased)

thanks.

I'm filing for my mother's green card and I'm in the process of preparing the certificates and i read somewhere that these are the certificates required, can anybody please confirm or correct me?

2) Four (4) Passport size photos (2in.x2in.)

3) photocopy of the first page

4) beneficiary birth certificate

5) beneficiary Death Certificates (my father is deceased)

thanks.

Are you filing for GC or for a visa?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

:blink:

Sorry but it sure looks like you are applying for your moms visa at NVC ? Not GC.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Police Records

Indian Police Clearance Certificates should be obtained as follows:

All Indian IV applicants aged 16 and above, residing in India, should obtain police certificates from the local Passport Office. These are usually more dependable than those obtained at a local level and indicate that the subject had no serious criminal convictions on record at the time of passport issuance. Applicants whose Indian passport was issued within the past six months may present just the Passport Office Police Certificate, and need not obtain additional police clearances.

Applicants over age 16, whose passports were issued more than six months previous to visa application, must also obtain a police clearance from the District Police Office serving the applicant's place of residence.

Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from their local embassy or consulate confirming they have no criminal record.

Non-Indian IV applicants residing in India should obtain police certificates from the District Police Station serving their area of residence.

Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India.

Source

Sorry but it sure looks like you are applying for your moms visa at NVC ? Not GC.

yes you are correct i'm filing at NVC for my moms visa through i-130

so the above list is still valid even for visa at NVC ?

thanks.

Copy of her passport

Certified BC, Certified death certificate, Certified marriage certificate, police clearance. Could have missed something.

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Timeline

yes you are correct i'm filing at NVC for my moms visa through i-130

so the above list is still valid even for visa at NVC ?

thanks.

Copy of her passport

Certified BC, Certified death certificate, Certified marriage certificate, police clearance. Could have missed something.

my father is deceased still needs marriage certificate ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.