2 posts in this topic

i just got my AOS interview letter today.

i and my husband will move to WA in second week of Jan, i am confuse that we just keep moving up there and flight back to Ca on Feb for the interview and not fill AR-11 change of address until the interview done. because i may think it will just like a vacation??Can i just do that?

Also, in the AOS file, i submit the DS-3025 with the vaccine record and in the letter i saw they as for i-693.Do i have to get it? Because i already done with all examination for K1

Thanks in advance!

Changing the address with CIS is a pain. They always seem to miss something. You are probably better off just going to your California interview. Getting an interview in Seattle can take a long time from what I've read on here.

If it says to bring an I-693 to the interview, and you don't have it, they may not approve your case until you send them the form after the interview. If you can find a doctor who will transcribe your vaccinations, I would do it and bring that. I would not spend $300-400 for a new exam when the rules say that you don't needed. I would bring a copy of the I-693 instructions to the interview also.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}