Ahmed380

CR1 Help at Egypt

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

if you all know about the Aymerlu's her husband visa case, Then I am on the same boat like them, the embassy sent me and my wife emails telling us that the visa will be issued, and then they put it back to AP, as I read the posts of Aymerlu, i found out that its the same emails, and almost the same date of interview, and guess what, the same email from my wife's congressman, which state that we put back in the AP after already a similar one has been conducted and finished, due to the more updated information to the class system has been added!!

so please help me

my interview was sucess at 10th of February, 2006

the first finished AP was at 29 of mars, 2006,

and the rest is the same like Aymerlu's case

please help find out what is going on,

i have the feeling that if me or Aymerlu's husband, get the visa, then the other will get it too.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hi all,

if you all know about the Aymerlu's her husband visa case, Then I am on the same boat like them, the embassy sent me and my wife emails telling us that the visa will be issued, and then they put it back to AP, as I read the posts of Aymerlu, i found out that its the same emails, and almost the same date of interview, and guess what, the same email from my wife's congressman, which state that we put back in the AP after already a similar one has been conducted and finished, due to the more updated information to the class system has been added!!

so please help me

my interview was sucess at 10th of February, 2006

the first finished AP was at 29 of mars, 2006,

and the rest is the same like Aymerlu's case

please help find out what is going on,

i have the feeling that if me or Aymerlu's husband, get the visa, then the other will get it too.

Hi Ahmed,

It's frustrating, discouraging, etc, but there isn't really anything we can do, but to wait till this nightmare ends. From what I have learned from DOS and a few other VJ members, these "checks" that are done can actually expired before anyone even starts on it, then they have to start the check all over again. DOS keeps telling me every case is different. I'm so very tired of those words. :bonk: I keep telling myself that one day this HAS to end and this whole process will be behind us. Stay strong for your wife during this time. The separation and stress of the process can do crazy things to you and this is a time you need each other for support.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I don't know anything about Egypt processing... but I wouldn't count on there being any connection between the cases. Everyones on their own path plus, your CR1 case and Aymerlu's K-1 are probably processed by different people anyway.

Still wish you all luck getting finished soon

Dawn

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Thanks for replying, my wife is in egypt, and she is preganant, i am really scared from her to deliver in egypt, i am not sure of the level of health care in egypt and if she is used to it or not. I wanted really her to deliver in usa, and of course while we are togther. but sorry, its seems to be like we are trapped in non-ended situation!!! <<< hopefully not of course>>. I don't know why i am so optimistic that it may ends soon, since that the previous AP has finished within about 50 days, and the embassy told me at last email that they start it again at 10th of may. So based on the previous AP, maybe the another AP will finish inshallah by the end of June.

and i have the feeling that both of us will get the visa at the same time inshallah!

Sometimes i get the feeling that embassy in egypt want to annoy us. But some of their nice emails that they are telling me that my case has finished and that the visa will be issue soon, give me the feeling that they are doing their best in this stuff. but its the procedures onyl that stops them from issuing. You will wonder if i told you that there is a consul <woman> that in US embassy in egypt that is EXTREMELY NICE, she conducted my interview for me, I really have never found someone like her helpful and cheerful and kind. Luck who will have his interview with her!

hopefully all this will end soon!!!

ya rab!!

Asalam alaikum Ahmed,

We too are going throught the Cairo Embassy. Our interview was a month after your's. I am not an expert, and really none of us can know anything more then the Consul chooses to tell us, all we can do is guess. Looking at the timing of things, it's very possible (again this is only a guess) that part of what happened is that one or some of your security checks expired before they could move to do anything.

Aymerlu is right. It's difficult to compare cases because they do process everything uniquely. I know you and your wife must be very frustrated, but really I think you are right. Cairo is one of the largest embassies in the world and their case load is huge. They are doing the best they can with the staff they have. Mohammed too had a very kind and helpful interviewer and we have found most of their email responses to be helpful.

Don't give up hope. Remember to trust in Allah. He knows better then us what is best for us, as my Mohammed says, but I know its very difficult to accept this slow pace.

I haven't personally heard of Cairo denying any visas lately based on unrealistic reasons, so relax and be close to your mraty and be happy for your coming child. Things will happen when you least expect it.

You and your family are in our prayers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.